Neverwinter Forest Nest Reservation For One
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She doesn't really have to find her. If you want, she could search for however long you want, then just tell Steady she couldn't find her?

Steady was getting excited that the bird was willing to go and do what he couldn't, but should have been doing. He watched as she swooped down to grab some of the worms he dug up, then went back to her branch. He sat back on his haunches, his tail wagging.

He thought for a moment. "Well, our pack was east of here, but she was ahead of me. She could kinda be anywhere," he confessed, frowning. "We got separated, and were supposed to meet in the area. I was hoping she got here first, and found a pack to be with, as I did." He wished he could give her more to go on, but he couldn't give her information he didn't have. To be clear, he added, "It's okay if you don't find her, just to let you know."

He tilted his head to the side, "Umm, well, I can't guarantee she won't try to eat you, but mention my name as soon as possible. I'm Steady, by the way. And Gracious is mostly white, with some cream colors and tan blended into her pelt. She's taller than the usual female wolf, too," he said, hoping that was enough of a description.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 23, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 24, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 24, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 24, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 24, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 24, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 25, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 25, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 26, 2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Steady - October 26, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Nest Reservation For One - by Itsy - October 27, 2015, 12:10 AM