The Sentinels Two more is too many
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
All Welcome 
@Lasher @Blue Willow I know your pack is full but the point is to get rejected! Hope that is okay? :3 Since @Aduin and Seb are traveling together I guess it makes sense for Aduin to post after Seb. Oh and of course @Pearl is welcome too at one point! 

The two males had traveled south down the coast. Sebastian wanted to join an pack now the winter was closing in and his girlfriend had gone missing. The pack close to them, Saltwinter, would have been a good choice but after Sebastian created some chaos there he was probably not going to be accepted. Besides, he didn't want to live under the sea witch's command. He shook that thought of him. After Haven left with Maja their ideas to start a pack were dismissed. Their search for them was fruitless and now, after a small month, Sebastian had to accept defeat in the fact that Haven wasn't returning. He was left without a girlfriend and his future plans ruined.

"Hey Aduin! I smell something!," he spoke. His nose shaking him from his thoughts. He trotted forward, the mutual scent of many wolves, forming a pack border. It was a different border than the pack he stumbled on before. Then he remembered that they were moving. It seemed another pack had already re-located to these grounds. Interesting. Sebastian stepped a respectable distance away from it. He stood next to Aduin. "See, we are still at the sea side. They might accept us Aduin. We are two young strong males and we will just work extra hard!," he spoke to encourage the other who wasn't too good with strangers. Luckily Sebastian was rather social so he could do most of the talking. "Ready? Howl with me okay?" Sebastian threw his head back and howled for the alphas full of hope. Little did he know he was knocking on the door of Pearl's pack.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin had stuck with Seb the while way to finding a new pack. Yet, so far had not been so lucky for them. Until Seb stopped, stating he smelt something. Aduin halted behind him, almost bumping into his behind. He peeked around the larger male, seeing a large forest on the sea side. It was much like their intended area, minus the large cliffs. A perfect place. Happiness drew into his eyes, a small yet comforting smile forming.

Aduin nodded, and threw back his head with Sebastian, howling as he did. Then, he stood and waited, watching the tree line ahead fro any movement that resembled a wolf. He could only hope that someone answered. And that that someone was friendly, and willing to accept the two males.
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
two males, twinning their voices in a howl of summons. lasher did not immediately arrive -- he took a meandering route, pausing by the whelping den to deliver a meal of small fishes to blue willow. when he had ended his meeting with her, the glen-man approached the borders. there was a massive wolf clad in ashen hues, joined by a smaller, intricately marked counterpart. lasher sensed they sought entry into his lands, but a hidden glissade of warning reminded him that, in addition to the fullness of their ranks, the large wolf wore a commanding air.

"hello," the druid greeted the pair, drawing himself to height with raised plume. his gaze, though not unfriendly, swept between the two young males, silently requesting their reasons for being upon his territory fringes.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian lowered his tail respectfully once a chocolate male appeared from the other side of the border. He knew when to act respectful and polite. Especially now. His huge body sometimes came as a disadvantage because it would intimidate some wolves from a distance, before they would know him. The grey tank of a male soften his expression a bit too, looking a bit thankful that the male had come to see them, it felt as if he wouldn't for awhile. Sebastian cleared his throat. "Hello, I'm Sebastian and this is Aduin," he greeted with an introduction. 

"We were seeking a possible place in your pack," he explained, getting to the point quickly. He looked to the side at Aduin briefly and smiled at him in reassurance. This was going to be totally okay. His gaze was turned to the leader not wanting to be disrespectful, well, his gaze didn't turn to his eyes directly more towards where the brown male was standing. "I'm a caregiver, aspiring to medic and a guardian," he explained, hoping that might spark the male's interest. He didn't know what Aduin aspired to be but when they were hunting he had been good at that? "Aduin is good at hunting," he added.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin looked out from the corner of his eye, and followed suite with Sebastian, taking a step back to be behind Seb. Just in case things got out hand. After the talk about what that pack did to Sebastian, he found packs to be more scary. And dangerous. He chose not to speak, afraid of saying something wrong, but instead nodded after Seb spoke for Aduin, averting his eyes to the greeter's fore-paws. Afraid to look him in the eye.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
his suspicions were confirmed, and though taltos appreciated the respectfulness with which the two comported themselves, he gave a rueful shake of his muzzle. "my ranks are full," he rejoined, somewhat pensively. two strong bodies might be welcome in the cold of winter, but lasher knew that the closely-knit ranks of his family wolves would do well to support one another in the coming storms. "however, with your combined skills, you would be an asset elsewhere. there is saltwinter, farther down the coast, and phoenix maplewood to the extreme south."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's ears fell a bit when the male had to reject them. He hadn't expected that. His ranks were full? Sebastian's happy smile fell for a moment. "I understand," he spoke respectfully. Sebastian scrunched up his nose a bit. "Saltwinter isn't really were I'd like to be. That alpha female is crazy," he spoke quite opinionated but Sebastian felt like after what he experienced with Caiaphas he had the right to say that. 

"Thank you for your time. I might head back to the pack I lived before becoming a loner. Maybe they will have a home for us," he spoke, but in fact he did feel a bit defeated. If they would go to RHC then they would be quite far from the coast. Maybe there was another spot that would be a good home for not only him but also for Aduin. Sebastian's glanced at Aduin. "I guess we won't have a home at the beach side, pal," he spoke to him.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin pouted, his ears wilting. He had wanted to live near the shore. But no such luck was on their side. He shrugged, trying his best not to show. "It's okay, Sebastian. B-besides, that female m-might try to claim the entire shore someday" he replied jokingly. 

Then again, there was still some hope. He would get to meet past friends of Sebastian, and with Seb with him, he would be vouched for to a pack who would trust him. "Hey, it isn't all bad. We get t-to meet your old pack!" he enthusiastically piped up. And if Seb had told Haven of that pack, maybe they would search there at some stage. His sisters may have left him, but he would still show some love to them if thy returned.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the larger of the two spoke spitefully of the seawife -- lasher did not allow the annoyance he suddenly felt to sweep into his gaze, but nodded at the pair of them as they exchanged words with one another. "you could always begin your own pack," he offered. taltos was silent then, affable, as was his nature, but awaiting their departure, for there was no longer any reason to linger.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Thank you! Last round? :)

Sebastian turned to Aduin. He didn't seem to mind that they weren't allowed in, but for Sebastian it felt as if he lost Haven forever now. She probably won't find them again. "Yeah we probably get to," he admitted, though, there was still his pride that was partly blocking that. The alpha male spoke. "I tried, but my mate and his sister disappeared," he explained briefly, a hint of sadness in his tone. 

"Thank you, we will leave now," he spoke to the male with a respectful nod. Sebastian turned to Aduin and nudged him in a friendly matter.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Short final post from me

Aduin remained silent, letting Seb take the lead in the discussion. It came down to them leaving, with respect. But inside, Aduin was a little upset. More days to spend walking. Then again, this meant that they only had one choice. To go to Seb's past pack. Excitement began to rise, and he followed along eagerly, wondering what their greeting would be like.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[ooc] thanks, guys! <3

the two turned away; taltos watched them until they were out of sight before continuing upon patrol. while he would have liked to grant them entry, donnelaith's ranks were full for a reason, and he reveled in this with a small prancing of paws, privately and aside from his path.