Silvertip Mountain Joining
40 Posts
Ooc — Rose
Joining 
Moon shadow padded towards the border of silver tip mountain checking to see if other wolves were coming. She sat down at edge border still looking for other wolves. This was her chance to start new.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" she called hoping someone would hear her.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Hi!!!!

FitzDutiful was on patrol today, the wind had awoken him early morning and the threat of snow was imminent; it was definitely the downside to living on the mountain for the snow reached them before it reached anywhere else in the valley. He felt very sorry for Zaria but at the same time he was so darn proud of her. He wanted to fetch her the buffalo skin and part of his patrol was to see if there was any side of them, or if he had left it too late and they had already migrated away from the colder weather.

Deep in his thoughts it took him a moment to pick up the scent of a lone wolf in the air, he looked around before hearing a small voice asking if anyone was there. He followed the sound for a while, getting closer and came into view of a dark brown, female wolf. He assessed her for a moment, wondering how long she had been alone for and how old she was before trotted a little bit closer.

"Can I help you?" he queried, suspiciously as he sat. He had been stung by the lone wolves that came for the winter and left in the spring before, he wanted to avoid that as much as possible this winter.
40 Posts
Ooc — Rose
(November 22, 2015, 04:28 PM)FitzDutiful Wrote:
Hi!!!!

FitzDutiful was on patrol today, the wind had awoken him early morning and the threat of snow was imminent; it was definitely the downside to living on the mountain for the snow reached them before it reached anywhere else in the valley. He felt very sorry for Zaria but at the same time he was so darn proud of her. He wanted to fetch her the buffalo skin and part of his patrol was to see if there was any side of them, or if he had left it too late and they had already migrated away from the colder weather.

Deep in his thoughts it took him a moment to pick up the scent of a lone wolf in the air, he looked around before hearing a small voice asking if anyone was there. He followed the sound for a while, getting closer and came into view of a dark brown, female wolf. He assessed her for a moment, wondering how long she had been alone for and how old she was before trotted a little bit closer.

"Can I help you?" he queried, suspiciously as he sat. He had been stung by the lone wolves that came for the winter and left in the spring before, he wanted to avoid that as much as possible this winter.

Moon shadow look toward the wolf and decided it was finally time to gather her courage and join a pack.

"I'm here to join your pack. I have been wandering for months on end searching for home. I promise I'll stay loyal to the pack. It's ok though if I won't be able to." Moon shadow said trying not to sound to desperate. She was tired of wandering alone without anyone else. She wanted to have some place to call home.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Most people just use the 'New Reply' button that's at the bottom in the same place as the 'New Thread' button was, instead of the 'Reply' button on a post :D

As the female looked over, FitzDutiful waited patiently for her to answer. He had done all he would to prise information out of her. He knew that Zaria expected them to take on more capable wolves, but FitzDutiful had a soft spot for those that wanted to better themselves. Yes, sometimes they were like Ryuu and it took a long, long time but Cho was already starting to prove herself and Chaska was one of their loyalist members now. He still believed they deserved a chance. Even a slim chance.

"We have space." he replied to her words, assuring that she was maybe able too, "but I need to know a bit about you first. I need to know things like your past - whether there's anything that could hurt us - and what things you're good at and bad at; if there's anything you want to improve. Just... general things like that." he gave a warm smile, hoping to put her at ease that this wasn't a test just an informal interview to ensure the pack and her would get along. He didn't even know her name yet.
40 Posts
Ooc — Rose
Moon shadow fidgeted before finally speaking up.

"My name is moon shadow. My mother and my brother sisters were traveling our whole life. My mother, brother, and sister died. It was only my sister and I before she went missing. I think of myself as a good hunter because I had hunt for my sister since she was the runt of litter. Im not very good at fighting though, but I really want to get better." moon shadow stopped talking finally.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Hope you don't mind if I pop in here! <3

Steady had been patrolling as well, but not with his brother. Unbeknownst to him, he was heading in Fitz' direction. He picked up the Alpha's scent, mixed with a scent he didn't recognize. Being so close to the borders, he was instantly on guard. He picked up his pace, two wolves coming into view. He quickly made his way to his brother's side, standing to the side and just behind him, and obvious figure of back up should something happen.

They had already begun talking, and Steady didn't interrupt, content to listen. Steady watched her openly, noting her brown fur and those interesting dots underneath one of her eyes.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
I'll title you up properly now :D Feel free to create more threads, no need to wait for one to finish before joining another!

Steady arrived on the scene and FitzDutiful nodded in greeting to him. He was on the verge of accepting Moon Shadow into the pack when Steady arrived, but the arrival prompted something new to happen.

"Welcome to the pack then, Moon Shadow. My name if FitzDutiful, your alpha, and my mate Zaria rules alongside me. This is my brother Steady and he'll be your mentor in all things fighting to help you improve." Smiling, he looked between the two of them wondering what Steady would make of this surprise announcement. He wanted to improve his own fighting skills and what better way than to help another do so?
40 Posts
Ooc — Rose
Moon shadow grinned for the first time in months. This was happiest she had ever been.

"Thank you so much! I will never let you down!" she announced with glee. She would make sure to be the best she could be. She grinned at the two wolves in front of their she would now call her pack. this wad her chance to start a good life.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was happy to stand there and be back up for his brother, should the conversation go astray, though it didn't seem like it would. His brother, however, apparently had other things in mind. Shock showed on his face for a fraction of a second as he looked at Fitz, but he hid it quickly. His brother had just given him a duty, and turning it down would be disrespectful, and that was something Steady was not.

He looked to their new pack mate, who seemed very excited to be there. Nice to meet you, he said with a smile. He wasn't quite sure how to teach someone, but surely it couldn't be that different from sparring?
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful watched as his brother went through the emotions, unsure whether he had witnessed a fleet of shock, amazement or horror. Regardless, he winked slyly at him for a moment before turning back to Moon Shadow. "Welcome. Hope to see you around!" he told his newest pack member with a smile before heading off deeper into the pack lands, leaving Moon Shadow in the capable hands of his brother who could take to his new role however he liked. It was a nice test trial for a system he was thinking of implementing. Hopefully, with mentors, newer pack members would find someone to trust quicker than just being left on their own.