Sleeping Dragon it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
As Thuringwethil tilted her black muzzle to look up at the mountain, Lucani followed suit, and although her head lifted somewhat her stance remained submissive. She was, at this point, committed to the act of showing respect to this young leader.

The mountain itself was magnificent in the deep rays of the sunset, and the moment Thuringwethil stated its name her imagination compromised to find that it suited it. Sleeping Dragon... great and regal, but dangerous all the same. Lucani returned her pale gold eyes to Thuringwethil. She got the impression that this wolf was an ambitious one, and that was not a bad thing. Far from it.

"Your pack sounds like an exciting venture, Thuringwethil. And as keen as I am to learn more about yourself and your designs for it, I imagine it's about time I proved myself to you rather than vice versa. I'd like to join, if you'd have me", she clarified. "What can I do to prove myself an asset?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense - by Lucani - January 12, 2016, 12:18 PM