Blackfeather Woods Exhale desire [M]
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
np :)

Her features were filled with confusion and worry, which made him cringe. "I mean this. What we're doing. I can't." He didn't know how to explain. Had no clue how to start.

"It just feels so... nice to be this close to you," he said, "but I'm not yours, so I can't do this without regret. Get what I mean?" Probably not. This wasn't a strong-suit of his.
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She narrowed her eyes. "First off, I am very much in love with Cyn. I am faking all of this, you know why? Because I'm scared of you, you don't know what it feels like to almost be forced into sex, and having to fake having a good time, all while thinking of a plan to escape, when you are so terrified of a male putting himself into you. This is not a friendship. Now you are saying you like me?" she said as tears streamed down her face. She shook her head. "No, I don't think I do know what you mean, explain further." she said impatiently.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
The words were like daggers. They were painful, but still deserved. He couldn't really say anything back. "And I could've, but I didn't," he replied, "because unlike many, I actually thought before I leaped. Would any other random guy do that?" She was really lucky he chose not to take her then, no matter how blurred it may be now. He winced when she old him that she was faking it. Unlike her, he enjoyed it for that moment after he slipped off.

He next request, however, couldn't be exclaimed properly now. "Forget it," he answered, standing up and backing away.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She stepped forward, he had enough. She walked up, still crying, and licked his face and neck. "I know you didn't. I appreciate that, but I'm scared you might change your mind. I want us to be close friends, but I'm scared you are going to hurt me. Can you promise me you won't hurt me?" she said. She licked his chest, and moved back up and down his neck. This wasn't meant to be romantic, but it quickly made her aroused. The hormone smell got stronger, and she was in a daze. She stopped crying, and small almost silent moans escaped her. She couldn't control herself, to a point where she couldn't see straight, and her mind got blurry.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He closed his eyes, taking it all in for a moment. "Promise. I could never hurt you again," he replied. This moment could be forgotten, but it was nice while it lasted at least.

He decided to accept her embrace for a moment, rubbing his nose through her thick neck fur. The almost silent moans turned these rubs to soft nips but nothing more.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Sparks from his nips and soft touches burned through her coat. She scooted closer to him, their fur mixing. She responded with soft nips down his neck. She licked him faster, her breath was hot as she moved her tongue up and down his neck and chest. The small of hormones and arousal surrounded them. She quickly got wet, and she moved her licks down his side. She continued the soft moans, and the vibration from her throat shook parts of his body. Her eyes remained closed, and her mind still in a daze.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
His affectionate actions seemed to trigger something inside the female. The sweet smell of hormones filled the air more then ever, making his body tense up. Part of him screamed stop, but another said 'it hasn't gotten to crazy right?

He ran his tongue over her spine as she went down his side. His whole body started to heat up again, making him both worried and needing. "Venus...," he moaned, but stopped speaking as he went back to laying affectionate licks.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She shuddered as licks were placed on her back. She silenced his with a lick on his lips. She moved back to his sides, nipping him. She moved down to his stomach and placed licks all along it. She moved her body so they were side by side. She wrapped her tail around his neck, releasing more of her scent. She then dropped her tail, and positioned her body to a more submissive state, still standing, still licking. She moan more as her body began to heat up, and her entrance grew wetter, and more needy. She started moveing around down his hips. She licked his hips and around the area.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He quickened his pace as her nips scent shivers coursing through his body. At this point he could barely contain himself. It didn't help when she wrapped her tail around his face, letting the smells course through.

He transferred his nips over to the base of her tail, licking after every nip. His eyes closed shut, enjoying the moment.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She moaned as he continued to nip, quicker. She moved her tail out of the way, allowing him to get closer to her. She pressed her body closer to him. She leaned down and blew hot breath on his manhood, and drew closer. She quickly licked it, and put the smallest, lightest nips where it connected to his body. Her tail started to wag, and she pulled her head away. Venus turned her body to face his face, and lightly pushed him to the ground, on his back. She climbed onto of him, and lowered her hips down to hers. She licked over his neck and chest, muttering dirty words to him. 

Little bit of pp, tell me if you want a change.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
When she had moved her tail out of the way, he moved forward to lap at her core. His legs felt like they were going to give way through the process. They needed to stop, but he couldn't. Just one more second, he pleaded to himself.

Venus had suddenly moved forward to face him. When she pushed him onto his back, he didn't object. He looked down at her with a sparkle in his eye. He wrapped his legs around her, bringing her head closer with his front legs. He licked the top of her soft head, growling softly in her ears.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She didn't object as he pulled her closer. She giggled as he growled in her ear. She didn't want to stop, and she showed it by getting off of him, and lifting her tail. "Mikasi." She moaned. "I'm yours." She felt the waves of arousal wave off of her. She wagged her tail a bit and smiled.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He stood to his feet as she got off. He growled with need as she lifted her tail, inviting him to take her. He didn't hesitate at first, for they were both under a spell. He hoisted himself atop of her, grabbing her scruff and hugging her close so she couldn't get away. He swayed his hips tantalizingly close to her core, wanting to tease her.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She felt his weight atop her. He hugged his front legs around her. He moved his hips, teasing her. She growled, and lunged her hips back against him. She further moved her tail out of the way, and moved her hips back harder. Her body was wet with anticipation, and he could feel it on his manhood.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He chuckled a bit as she moved her hips back with a growl. It felt good to be in his shoes at the moment, but if he moved forward with this, there could be alot of trouble. Burke had not granted him the right to breed and if Venus got pregnant there would be hell to pay. They couldn't do this, at least not while she was in heat.

"Wait a sec," he said, "We can't do this... well at least not now."
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She felt a pang of sadness when Mikasi disagreed, but she didn't fight it. She walked forward, letting him drop to the ground. She turned around and licked his face. "I'm sorry. I'm not thinking straight. Thank you for stopping me." she dipped her head down onto his chest. A few tears dropped from her eyes. "Can we meet again? I still want to talk to you."
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Fade soon?

He too was a little disappointed that the fun had to stop, but it was for the greater good. "Hey, don't apologize. We still had a little fun, didn't we?" At least he did.

He backed away, getting ready to leave before nature took over again. "Of course we can," he said before slipping out into the darkness.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Yep! Thanks for the thread!

Venus nodded and smiled shyly. She watched him sink into the darkness and she felt a piece of her fall away with him. She dipped her head down, and began walking the opposite way. She couldn't do this her entire heat. She worked her way to the herb cache, she would check up on the supply. She tucked in her tail, and picked up to a trot. She would have to put this to the back of her mind. She would have to forget this forever.