The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
maybe mark it M for language :o so much drama 

her words were like daggers flung into the hall of his heart; he stood silently as she spat at him and turned to go. and then anger flowed, anger and frustration at the situation he'd gotten himself into. he should have waited for Behati; he shouldn't have lay next to Aria. all the shoulds and shouldnt's were piling up and the boy felt himself growing more and more tense, until

"what do you want me to do?!" he shouted, lunging after her and circling around to block her path. his golden eyes were ablaze with a mingling of rage and fear and pain. "i told you i liked you. i was honest. don't act like i don't care about you, Aria. that's not fucking fair!" he was desperate now to right the wrong against her, but not at Behati's expense. 

unfortunately, the boy was immature, and all he knew was that he was being forced into a decision he didn't want to make. "walk away if you want," he muttered, ears falling back against his skull -- he stood aside with a cruel and dramatic flourish. "but don't act like you're not the one walking away."
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 07:08 PM