The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
i know omg ):

The girl melted into him, her head nuzzling further into his chest and her body naturally moving close to his. Suddenly, a part of her longed for Lasher. He hadn't been so immature about this- hell the man had a whole handful of lovers and somehow managed to keep up with all of them. He would've provided for her, he wouldn't have hurt her. But his son, oh his damned son. He had. He'd taken her heart and broken it, and maybe she'd done the same with his, but she just couldn't understand it. How could something so vague and unexplored hurt this badly? 

The tears dried and she only felt warmed by his presence. Each moment she stayed would hurt her more later, but that was a future problem, and she was far more concerned about right now. But then he pulled away, and she sat, dumbfounded and still numb, at the situation. She stared at him with sad eyes and a longing to be in his embrace again, and maybe he could tell. She didn't respond right away, she wasn't really sure how, but eventually she found the courage to maybe help him decide. She stepped closer, but did not touch, and Aria held his gaze with that same longing still lingering. 

"Don't apologize, please," she whined, for it was only harder on her heart. She did believe he was sorry, but to her sorry didn't fix the fact that he hadn't chosen her, and the only thing that would fix that was for him to actually chose her. It was an unfair circumstance, but not fully her fault. "Just... could you tell me one thing?" 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Aria - January 18, 2016, 07:47 PM