Blacktail Deer Plateau You run like the river, you shine like the sun
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
These sort of words made Hawkeye freeze awkwardly. She was not sure what she should say in return, or how to even react; Peregrine was obviously the romantic one in the relationship, and Hawkeye wondered whether he had had experience with this sort of thing before.

She nodded at his words of this being paradise. "This area is much better than Blackfoot Forest — the woods are daunting and there are foxes screeching all around. Definitely not right for a family." A long silence then stretched between them before Hawkeye expressed one of her fears. "I am not sure how I will handle pregnancy. I will not want to change my routine, though I probably will have to stay near the den when I'm a fatty." Of course, she meant when she was near bursting with pups. "My mother only had two litters, two years apart, and only had one pup per litter. I am not sure what that means when it comes to us, since you were born in a litter of four. I don't think I could handle four of you." Eyebrows raised and a look of "oh shit" appeared on Hawkeye face since it was just hitting her on how much of a handful pups would be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You run like the river, you shine like the sun - by Hawkeye - February 21, 2014, 01:36 PM