Blacktail Deer Plateau You run like the river, you shine like the sun
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A few moments before, she had melted from the lopsided smile that her mate had given her; now, a fire lit in her green eyes. "I brought up Ariston, because he critiqued something I did a few days ago, and I was fine with that; Crete, on the other hand, simply criticized the way I ran the pack. I mentioned that I wandered alone for a few days, and I am sure he took it as I left the plateau or even ignored others. That isn't the case. I was always there if needed. Your brother needs to listen more and watch the way he acts. He didn't show concern, simply anger.

"As for what happened with your brother Tyrannus — I am not him, and if anyone thinks I am, they can leave because I honestly won't tolerate those kind of thoughts about me. I am not here to prove myself to others, I am here to watch over my wolves and protect them. If Crete has a problem seeing that, it's his problem and not my own. Go ahead and choose his side, though, Peregrine. I'm done with it at this point."
Hawkeye was overly frustrated. This whole situation was unfair, and she felt as if the Redleaf-DiSarinno family was ganging up on her. She especially didn't like the way Crete thought of her without even knowing her — that was the worst of it all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You run like the river, you shine like the sun - by Hawkeye - February 23, 2014, 12:50 PM