Blacktail Deer Plateau You run like the river, you shine like the sun
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye hadn't even thought of Atticus and Crete holding their brother Tyrannus' reign over Peregrine's head. Now that she thought on it, she realized that he was probably more affected by all of this since he had a blood relation to them. Atticus should have known better, though. The midnight wolf figured that maybe he was just bitter that Hawkeye had chosen him as a mate, and so soon after... what had happened.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I was only thinking of what I was going through and not that you were going through the same thing. I love you, Peregrine." She pushed her face into his shoulder and held her breath a moment. Hawkeye hesitated to move, never wanting to pull away.

"I will leave the day's activities up to you. I'm sure you have something planned, Prancer." A smile turned the edges of her mouth up, but her mind was still focused on her two brothers-in-law.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You run like the river, you shine like the sun - by Hawkeye - February 26, 2014, 03:13 PM