Silvertip Mountain Where is she?!
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
All Welcome 
@Zaria @FitzDutiful @Steady / Teach her a lesson guys! 

The silvery woman kept an even pace towards the border that was right in front of her. A deep frown was carved upon her dark lips, she was tired and hungry from having to trot so long. Being a lone wolf was hard to Silver, how could her sister survive this for over an entire year?! The scrawny girl snarled at the though of her sister. Fawn, even just hearing the name she shook with rage.

If it weren't for her damn sister, she would be alpha still and she wouldn't be hated! It was time to find her and have some "sisterly love". She approached the border calmly, staying right up on the edge since she wasn't thinking exactly strategically. One step, over the border, then backing up a few in somewhat, respect for the territory.

She lifted her muzzle into the air and let out a loud howl, hopefully someone would come to answer her questions for her sister's whereabouts.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was on patrol - yet again - when the howl went up. A howl for a question? He went towards the caller, wondering what the question could be and loathe to answer any questions. With Zaria's heat over, FitzDutiful was well aware of what their activities could produce and now he was on the lookout for the signs of it. From his counting they were maybe a week or two in and if anything was forming it was probably too soon to tell. Still, it meant he was going to be more strict on what happened on the borders for fear of anything finding a way in if pups were on the way.

So when he approached the border he noticed something was off. Her scent, it was too strong and too close to the borders for comfort. Right now, she was a few steps away but FitzDutiful was in a mood and she was too close for comfort. Why was her scent so strong along their borders? With a small growl his hackles raised slightly as he approached the silver wolf.

"What do you want with Silvertip?" he questioned, with the smallest hint of threat in his voice.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria instantly rushed forward when she smelled another wolf, way too close for her liking. Zaria had been on patrol and even though her aggressive strike had vanished she was still super protective over the mountain. The mountain was a perfect territory for this pack and Zaria had grown very fond of it over the last few months. It was really becoming home for her. The slopes were not so tough on her anymore and she didn't think much about the plains she lived on before joining this pack. Now that she was on patrol and smelling this new wolf along with her request for a member Zaria instantly decided to check it out.

The small female trotted forward, teeth bared, because this female was almost in their territory. This was not accepted by the female so with only a quick snarl as a warning Zaria charged forward. Maybe it was the pups about the size of a peanut in her belly that was making her even more protective or it was just the feeling she got from this female. Zaria was the queen and she demanded respect, and she would force that respect from the female by making her back off from their border first using her teeth in her charge as she tried to give the female a good nip that would most definitely hurt.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been roaming the territory, though a little further away from the borders, when the call came out. Not aware his brother and sister-in-law were responding, Steady immediately dropped what he was doing and headed towards the stranger. He was glad to see the Alphas already intercepted the female, but he noticed Fitz' hackles were raised and Zaria was charging forward.

Steady mimicked his brother as he approached, his eyes not leaving her. He put his nose to the ground as he approached, noting where her scent began and where she stood now. He growled, You crossed the line, he said, outing her. Whatever she wanted now, she had already instilled distrust, which made Steady less likely to help her with whatever she wanted. He was more apt to attack her than want to listen to her, and it seemed Zaria was in the same mindset. Steady stepped to Fitz' shoulder, giving the correct impression of a line of strong defense. If this stranger had any more ideas about doing something stupid, she might want to rethink it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver was impatient, her paws tapping themselves in a quick paced rhythm for the  wolves arrival. Three wolves appeared, all three obviously disappointed with her actions. They had their hackles raised, one of them however wore a deep snarl, her canine teeth flashing a warning.

A normal wolf would automatically back down and beg for forgiveness. Not Silver of coarse! The grey woman decided to let out her own snarl, her teeth mirroring the earthy woman's one. Her hackles stood on edge, but she started to back up a few mere paces. She wasn't going to seem weak, no she was going to stand her ground!

Growls still erupted from her furry throat, but she opened her mouth to speak. "I'm looking for my sister, where is she!?" Silver demanded her answer to be quick, she had her tail straight up and flashing left and right in annoyance. How dare these wolves act so violent with her! She was an alpha! Well, used to be at least...
PM Me for more info!
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Any wolf with any sense would have been on the group, submitting to the two alphas and beta that had presented themselves. The wolf wasn't dealing with any ol' pack members; she had the highest of the high and on the edges of their territory she refused to see who they were and give them the respect they deserved. FitzDutiful had had enough. He wouldn't attack first, he was a guardian not a warrior, but he would darn well see that she not set foot in their lands or near them again.

He didn't know who her sister was, didn't care either. If he had known it was Krypton he would happily have told her to meet her sister on neutral ground away of the pack lands. Yes, this could drive Krypton away but as she had never mentioned a sister to him he doubted she was that important. Still, blood was sometimes stronger than pack ties.

Sometimes.

"I Do Not Care. Leave." he growled at her, it was verging on an absolutely roar now. He wanted this female gone far, far, far away from their lands.

Warning number one: issued.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
While Zaria was pretty keen on attacking this female Fitz' issued a verbal warning. The girl was bold and Zaria disliked her attitude. No wolf was invincible not even her, even though she didn't like to admit that, but seeing that this girl was a loner with no on to back up her arrogant claim she had no right to have the attitude Zaria was sporting. Zaria had already issued a warning before with her nip but now, after Fitz's warning Zaria counted that as 2 warnings. Zaria was never very patient so she charged forward again, this time ready to attack.

Zaria kept her head low so the female was not going to get to her neck easily. The warrior female bared her teeth, trying to grab the female's throat. If her attack missed she might get a good scratch with her teeth on her cheek. Zaria was very serious about her pack lands, if this female was a true alpha she would know how much alpha regard their territory as theirs. Zaria respected others that were mindful of their borders as she would be with other packs, not that she was often around other packs, she was more than happy with staying on STM grounds, they were safe.

It is natural for Zaria to attack! She won't kill but will fight Silver >D
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The female didn't seem to understand the point the leaders were making. She refused to submit, and was even brazen enough to return their growls, demanding they tell her where her sister was. Neither Fitz, Zaria, or Steady bothered to ask who exactly her sister was, because at this point it simply didn't matter. She had disrespected their borders, and now them, and it would not be tolerated. She would leave, without the information she sought.

Zaria attack and Steady stepped forward, putting himself in the position to back her up if the stranger decided to retaliate. Some might think it brutal for wolves to growl and attack and demand submission without retaliation, but this was the way of the wolf. If you demanded, yet had no ground to do so, you would suffer the consequences. This female was in no position to order them to give her information, and now she had put her life in real danger.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver's snappy answer didn't help her situation what so ever. The light male had answered her question with growl. However, the she-wolf had taken the chance to leap towards Silver, teeth bared and aiming for her neck. Silver smirked at the tawny one's move, swiftly (and very luckily) dodging her attack. She wasn't able to escape the woman's grasp fully though, she felt her sharp teeth rip away at her flesh on her cheek. Instinctively, the arrogant wolf let out a yelp in surprise and did her best to put distance with her and the other girl.

The earthy one had her head low, teeth still exposed in a snarl. The darker male held a position of backup, ready to jump in if need be. This wasn't good. Oh no, this was bad, really bad! Silver, sadly didn't know her limits very well, and let her teeth still expose themselves in a snarl, mirroring the earthy girl. She was about to attack her, but something else was brought into mind.

The stinging feeling in her cheek where blood was flowing. Silver didn't care much for having bloody fur, nor did she want to be injured. This bunch of three was too powerful to her (as much as she hated to admit), she would be forced to flee or die at their jaws in vain. Although Silver wasn't very wise, she did take hints and learned from events. With blue eyes casting themselves around the area, the silvery girl gave one last warning growl before turning on her heel and dashing out of the scene. It was better to live another day than fight trying.

Luckily for this lucky wolfess, she was skinny and could run for hours with a fast speed. She cast one look at the three, her tail raised high and a smirk still etched on her lips. "These fools don't know who they just messed with..." Silver thought to herself, focusing on running and finding a place to crash in soon. She was going to find Krypton, she was sure as hell she would. She didn't know when or how, but she just knew she would.

Last from me :)
PM Me for more info!