Silvertip Mountain I show myself
Gracious
The woman has been waiting to see them, but she was unable to make time. She was in the midst of hunting when a slightly familiar scent washed over her. Was that Steady's scent?  She moved up to the border, it smelled of a pack of wolves, diffrent wolves markings.  That was Steady's smell for sure. She thought, still very surprised. Better now than never. Gracious tilted her head back once she reached the borders and let out a howl, calling for @FitzDutiful and @Steady. Please come. she thought. I need to see you. she waited, her ears pricked up. She was early awaiting this, her paws itched to run over to the territory and seek them out herself, hopefully this was Steady's scent. If someone she didn't know came up, she would have to ask for him.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Quick post from my phone!

Steady had been patrolling the borders diligently everyday, and today was no different. Except it was. The howl rang out and Steady stopped in his tracks, his head turning and his ears perking in the direction that it came. The pause was only for a fraction of a second before Steady began to run towards the caller.

He had not seen his sister in months, and he missed her dearly. And now she was her. His sides heaved from exertion as she came into view. He slowed, as he came upon her, smiling as his tail wagged. He attempted to nose her in greeting, whining happily. How are you? Where have you been? Are you staying? he questioned all at once.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Gracious
Steady came into view, and the girls tail began to wag. She licked his cheek before he sputtered out questions. "I am doing well thank you, I have been all around the wilds, it is an amazing place out there. If there is room in your pack I will stay, but if not I will hang around the area until there is a spot for me to join." She said in response to all of his questions. He tail was wagging, and her eyes shined bright. "How are you? How's is Fitz?" she asked eagerly. She had called for both of the men, but Fotz has yet to show up.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Lauren you might want to modify your first post slightly (see this thread). Although Gracious would definitely know Steady had come to find FitzDutiful, she wouldn't know they're here by word of mouth as you've not had any threads telling you that. However, Gracious would know Steady's scent and notice it on the borders if you want to use that reasoning as to why she stopped here.

A call went out, requesting Steady and him. The voice was unknown and it was odd but as he arrived he saw Steady was greeting the girl warmly. He looked at her, taking in her white coat and thought hard. It was possible this was Gracious; he remembered the white fur of one of his younger siblings before he had left the family back 18 months ago. It had been a long time and a lot had changed since then; a whole lot. Now Silvertip Mountain was a family pack and things were happy here. He had no intentions of returning home and realised that he would probably never see that family again. That was life.

Still, he didn't want to be presumptuous so he approached cautiously; his tail wagging every so slightly. He was just within earshot when the female asked if there was room before enquiring after both of them. Still, maybe she was a female that had fallen for Steady from somewhere nearby and had left her pack to join his. It made sense with Steady being in a position of authority. With that in mind, FitzDutiful didn't say anything to answer the questions. He hung back slightly, waiting for Steady to invite him over.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
From the corner of his eye, Steady spotted FitzDutiful. Clearly excited, he bounded over to his brother, completely forgetting Gracious' questions. He circled him once, almost as if he was trying to herd him to Gracious. It's Gracious! She's here, he said excited before bounding back to his sister.

His ears went down as soon as he processed her question, his eyes going to Fitz. There's no room, is there? he asked with a frown. They had quite a large pack, and as much as he wanted to, he didn't think they had an open position. Maybe Fitz could come up with something, though.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~

Gracious
Gracious noticed Fitz in the shadows. Her face lightened up as her brother bounded off, giving a soft chuckle. "Yeah! I'm here." she called. She immediately saw her brother's face darken. They have no room? What do I do? Where do I go? Thoughts raced around her head tirelessly and she perked her ears up to hear a response.  "May I step over your border to see you?" She asked politely.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
So sorry for the wait, seriously life has gone absolutely crazy!

Steady was obviously excited, but FitzDutiful didn't share the enthusiasm. It was odd; maybe Gracious' arrival reminded him that there was family he was never going to see again, or maybe it was her question at hearing there might not be any room. He looked them over, obviously a bit wary. Could it also be Zaria's potential pregnancy causing the issue; that he saw females more of a rival than males. After all, he didn't have a good track record. Still, she was family.

"Will hasn't been around for a while. She can have his place." Though she was family and he knew the circumstances were different something was grating on him and now he wondered if it was lack of respect. He wouldn't go home and expect to be allowed in his father's lands. Or would he? He couldn't say any more.

"If you step over that border, you are part of the pack. That means you are no more, or no less, than any other pack member. We are all family here even if we are not all of blood." Though the blood family was sure outnumbering the non-blood family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's enthusiasm was dampened when he realized his brother didn't share it. He thought he would join in on the excitement of seeing Gracious, but that was Steady's dream, not the reality that was happening now. However, not all was lost. Fitz admitted that Will hadn't been around, and their sister could have his place.

Steady smiled, looking to Gracious. Would she accept? Steady hadn't even stopped to think whether she was here for good or not. For all he knew, she had settled down with another pack. But, maybe she hadn't. Steady sure hoped she would stay.

Gracious
Gracious was a bit confused why Fitz wasn't even a bit excited, but whatever. When he spoke about another member leaving, she instantly got excited. "Yes! I'll take it, I work good with counseling, if that is needed, if not I can bend and try anything. Thank you so much!" She said, ending with a happy bark. She jumped across the border to lick her brother's face.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Tagging to let you know, but my last post

Gracious accepted the position and promptly exclaimed that she could do good at counselling. He heard his own voice growl ever so slightly as she stepped over the border to greet Steady with a whole bunch of licks, though he quickly silenced it and it could have just been in his imagination. Turning away he moved to go deeper into his pack lands, pausing once more to look back at his brother and sister. One black, the other white. Gracious, so similar to Mason in some ways and yet more white than he was; more like FitzDutiful's own coat. He couldn't place why he wasn't happy to see her. He only knew that he wasn't and it puzzled him.

So he went back and sought out @Zaria to tell her the news of his sister's arrival. He figured he should probably let @Mason know that his aunt was here too. With Steady and Mason being so close, it was possible that he would find a strong connection with Gracious too.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was confused by FitzDutiful's reaction, but he wasn't going to question in front of Gracious. Though his brother wasn't excited like he was, Steady didn't let it affect his own enthusiasm that his sister was here, and she was joining! He attempted to nudge her cheek, an excited whine coming from his throat as they all crossed the borders into the pack lands.

I can show you around! he half suggested, but really wanted to make it happen. He and his sister had been apart longer than they had their entire lives combined, and he felt they had a lot of catching up to do.

Last from me!