Blackfeather Woods Hello Snake, its been awhile. Do you remember me?
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 
@Xan Time for these two to meet again! :D

Soon after her return to Blackfeather Woods (the pack was now called the Dark Brotherhood, but Potema would always refer to it as Blackfeather Woods), Potema set upon reaquaniting herself with the dark forest and setting up a place of her own. She had dropped off the pelvis in Redgrove where the rest of her mother's bones laid, intending on setting up a proper shrine in Nightcaller Temple.

Considering herself the de facto healer and priestess of Blackfeather Woods, Potema thought it of utmost importance that she have a den near the Redgrove, Ilinalta's Keep and the Spiderlings' Glen, and promptly set out to find one.

The white princess spent hours scrutinizing the prospective dens she had found. One was above ground near the river, the other a nook in the tunnel connecting Fellglow Keep and the Glen, another underground between Ilinalta's Keep and the Glen. But for now she was above ground, observing the state of the river and wondering if it was dangerous to have a den right alongside the waters. There was the trouble of flooding, but the ground was perfect for planting. Decisions, decisions.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Phone post, so sorry in advance for any mistakes. ^^;;

News of the first princess' return had never reached him, nor was it something he'd intentionally gone out looking for. His belief was that she had gone away, never to return again. The thought saved him from thinking of her whereabouts, as well as kept him from any budding frustrations that could have come into play whilst thinking of their encounter prior to her departure. They had not met on good terms, and it was very much something the boy held against her, blaming the other solely for their quarrelsome conversation. He was blind to his own crimes, so to speak, but such had never proven to be an immediate issue; honestly, it had, but the connection was not a direct one, and so he'd refuse to accept that it was there.

Often, Alexander spent his time below ground, or lingering at the one entrance he'd claimed as his den. Something had drawn him above ground, though, and had even lured him away from the entrances to the tunnels that he knew existed. It wasn't too surprising, really, as he'd occasionally wander through the woods aimlessly, working only to stretch his legs and ensure his sight was not given to the darkness entirely. Whenever such wanderings occurred, he'd expect to run into someone, but never in all of his wildest dreams would he ever have suspected he'd see the vaguely familiar being that he did that day. Her coat was just as light as he could remember it being, and her eye continued to appear clouded. He'd frozen in place upon first settling his gaze upon her, brows furrowing as he'd simply stared forward. Was she a ghost? It was doubtful, but if she was, then why was she there now?

"Hey, you!" he'd called out after a few moments passing, lessening the distance between them but without closing it entirely. The notion that she was some horrendous ghoul was quickly lost, as he was loath to let such nonsense cloud his mind. "When did you get back?" Though somewhat curious, he remained a bit standoffish. The moment in which they'd first met was one he felt as if he could never forget, which, perhaps, influenced his behavior around her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The white princess lapped the water's edge, tasting the freshness of it. Despite the fact that it ran off from the Mire, the water was clear and cool. Potema licked her lips, raising her head from the river to observe the area once again only to land her sight on the albino boy right as he called to her. A sneer threatened to bare on her face, remembering the last time she met the insolent boy. His indignance was not forgotten by the white princess, but Potema realized that he was a young man now. He might have changed.

MIGHT.

A few days ago. She responded, angling her body towards him in order to face him. He was taller now, with growing muscles evident. Was he training to be an assassin? The role suited him (and she could not think of him as a priest, ever). And have you forgotten my name already? It has only been a few months.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was really her. Not some ghost or ghoul that'd come back to haunt him, but Meldresi's first daughter, in the flesh. He could not yet see the former queen in her daughter, but the presence around them felt the same. It was strange to him, but went by unquestioned. She'd answered him soon after they'd noticed one another, and he'd nodded in response. A few days ago, and yet he was only just now learning about her return. Something about that seemed wrong, but it was most likely due to his solitary lifestyle. As of late, he really only sought the company of Kove, Nemesis, or Kendra. The others had yet to earn his full trust, thereby eliminating any chance of him ever seeking them out just for the hell of it. If he'd done so, then perhaps they would have earned his favour by now, but such was not the case. It was a vicious cycle, and breaking it would most definitely be difficult.

Xan's expression remained neutral when addressed, his time to answer a question having arrived. "How could I ever forget your name, Princess?" he'd returned, easily recalling the title by which she'd so generously offered that he might address her as. "Where did you go when you left?" The interest he felt was inspired by his underlying urges to explore. Where she'd gone and how far she'd traveled were things he wanted to know, as well as were some of the sights that she might have seen. While their first meeting could never be forgotten, he was able to momentarily brush it away in favour of his current self's want to receive answers.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She smirked at the title, however sarcastically stressed, pleased by the fact that he had, in fact, remembered. Though, she thought she would need a different title now, seeing as she would act more as a herbalist and priestess (a witch?) than a princess. But as long as he knew his place, she didn't care. Potema suddenly realized that she didn't even know the boy's name, but decided that it didn't matter much. She would learn it sooner or later.

Hag Fen. She wasn't keen on telling everyone where she was, but they were "Family" she supposed. It's a coven of witches who worship Sithis and Mephala. Mother sent me there to learn more about magic and the gods and shit. She wasn't fond of the intrigue that permeated the place, but they were devout followers of Mephala after all. She was inclined more towards the Night Mother face of Mephala than the Webspinner side. She had wanted to learn, not curry for the head witch's favor.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though the title had been remember, never would he be able to address her as such seriously. Always would he speak with a sarcastic tone to his voice, for still was he unconvinced that she was princess-like in any way. Still, he did not disregard her place entirely, for she remained as Meldresi's daughter, and he could not give up the respect her had towards the deceased queen. Thus, he'd questioned her, and had then listened to the answer he was given. The name of the place mentioned was unfamiliar to him, though, but he'd assumed that'd be the case. He was certain she'd gone beyond Teekon, to a land he'd never even seen nor could properly imagine. It was something entirely new, and yet, he did not question it any further. Instead, Xan had simply nodded, accepting the information given and then offering to her a quick word of farewell. Nothing more did he have to ask her, and so the young Inuit took his leave soon after, carrying on with the rest of his day.