Phantom Hollow Helpful Hands
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
All Welcome 
The bi-eyed female had managed to find her own way to the healer's den. She looked around the space and felt at home in her surroundings, it wasn't often that the female felt comfortable with new spaces. But here in this space it felt like home, welcoming in says that her old home hadn't been. But she had a job to do if she wanted to keep this home of her's so she walked around the space looking at the herbs that the previous healer had left which wasn't much it seemed."No no no this just won't do at all, looks like I need to go out and find some more herbs I can't possibly work with these small ammounts."

Rhiannnon said with a frown while shaking her head, she will definitely have to gather more herbs. Until then she hoped that no one would get hurt in the meanwhile. Looking up she walked out of the den and stretched loving the feeling of the sun on her fur before sitting on her haunches. Maybe she could start growing herbs closer to the den so she wouldn't have to always hunt for them.
72 Posts
Ooc — AJ
hope you don't mind me joining :3

Crius tread his way across the pack lands; this morning was one of nonchalant pacing as he had no real assigned occupation; it seemed like quite the day to meet a few of his pack mates and perhaps establish a few bridges of friendship or at the very least acquaintanceship.

Just as he finished up his round of paces for the day an unfamiliar scent caught his nose, no doubt one of his pack mates or at the very least a wandering stranger. He followed the scent and soon saw a white wolf in the distance, though he couldn't quite make out anything else about them due to his failing vision. "Top of the morning stranger!" he greeted from afar, as he shortened the distance between him and the white figure.
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
I don't mine at all

Rhiannon had been lost in thought looking at the space that surrounded the female. Ears perked up and eyes glanced to her right as an unfamiliar smell reached her followed by a greeting. She had hoped it would be someone familiar to her but no this wolf was one she hadn't yet met. Her head dipped towards the newcomer as she studied him,"Hello to you as well." She returned his greeting before shifting herself to where she faced the wolf as he approached her.

In looks alone he was familiar to the other wolves she had met, which caused her to wonder if all the wolves of Moonlit Hills were dark in fur color. 
72 Posts
Ooc — AJ
"I was just in the neighborhood and decided that I just had to meet you, since you're in this area I assume you're with moonlit hills?" He asked the much lighter female, strange, everyone he had met thus was far was either dark or lightly tanned. Perhaps this wolf just had a winter coat, which would be weird but hey it wouldn't be the strangest thing Crius had ever seen.
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
"Yes I actually just joined Moonlit Hills not to long ago, though I have not gotten around to meeting any other wolves." She responded to his question which was true because other than Sage, Issun, and Malice she really didn't know anyone else. Rhiannon did a slight head tilt as she looked at him, before giving him a soft smile," I forgot to introduce myself, forgive my lack of manners my name is is Rhiannon. And you are?" She asked him politely wanting to put a name to his face so she wouldn't call him something like,"one of the black wolves."
72 Posts
Ooc — AJ
"Crius," he gave her a fair smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you pack mate." so her name was Rhiannon; that was a new name to him, exotic even. She was new too, well at least he wouldn't be the only newby. Now the only matter was her occupation, Moonlithills had scouts and fighters, but Crius had yet to meet a medic. Could this ivory female be the healer?

"And I was the one who forgot his manners," he began "If I may ask, are you a scout?" 
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
"Nice to meet you Crius." She responded with a warm smile, he smelled new like the pack's scent was still there but an unkown scent could also be smelled within the mix. It relieved her knowing she wasn't the only new wolf within the pack, but it caused her to wonder who else is new. When he brought up the question of her trade she shook her head,"Actually I'm working on my trade of being the pack's healer, Malice said that the old healer had left. What about you?" Rhiannon asked him.
72 Posts
Ooc — AJ
He returned to her a warm smile of his own, though his was a bit more 'crooked', "I'm a um... "Spy" as of late." he laughed. So she was the healer in training, that was good, in case he ever gets into a more or less... "testy" mission. "That's a very good trade to pick up, I bet you'd make a great healer that and I can always find an excuse to tag along with you on herb hunts." he chuckled to himself.
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
She nodded her head,"Being a healer will also help if you were to ever be injured. But let's not wish such things." Rhiannon said wondering what would make a wolf want to be a spy, wolves don't take to kindly to loners let alone spys. If he were to ever actually be caught, she honestly doubted that he would even make it to the pack's territory alive. Shaking her head as if to rid herself of such thoughts Rhiannon looked back at him,"I would like it very much if you were to accompany me on collecting herbs, it would save me the multiple trips."