Blackfoot Forest Just like magic, I'll be flying free
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
I: dated the 11th
Minna had returned from her trip to the south exhausted, but happy to be home at last. She had met a few odd wolves along the way and made a friend, but it was her pack she longed for. Soon, she would call for the alphas and tell them of her adventures to the south, but now simply wished to rest.

Her paws crossed over the border when the sky was just beginning to break into dawn, she had travelled all night. Eager to return to her family (For it felt like that now) and friends, Minna had not stopped to rest the night, so eager was she to return. Her frame was certainly lighter, and her pelt a little thinner, but she had gained knowledge of the south and had seen some amazing things. Her eyes sought out shaped among the shaded trees, searching for a familiar pelt. She hoped that none of the alphas showed up- she was in no mood nor condition to recite the tales of her travels.

Her paws were sore, but she felt relief as she stepped into the small stream by her den. She bent her head and lapped at the water, the coolness of it slipping down her parched throat was paradise. She drank until full, then with a flick of her ears lifted her maw from the waters. Her tongue caught a stray drop of water as it rolled to her chin, stopping it from rejoining the river. With a yawn, she curled up by her den's entrance, not quite wanting to dwelve into the land of dreams yet. Her travel had kept her awake this long, she could almost certainly go a little longer.
#Mito (XD)
96 Posts
Ooc —
Ever since Minna had been gone on her trip, Leto had missed his partner in crime. Everyday he had returned to her den hoping to see her there but alas, she was never there. Finally after five days, there she was sleeping in the entrance of it. 

Leto grinned widely, wanting nothing more than to rush over and hug her but he held back. Minna looked so peaceful and she must have been tired after her trip, the arctic male didn't want to disturb her. Instead Leto padded over as softly as his larger frame could allow him to, stretching out beside her and resting his head against her side comfortably.

sorry but I had to when I saw the hashtag XD #istealallyourthreads
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna hadn't meant to fall asleep, you see. It had just happened. But when she woke a few minutes later, she was at first unsure of what had woken her. But then she felt a pressure on her side, and inhaled the scent of Leto. She gave a happy hum, eyes not quite all the way open. Not a bad way to be woken up. She was quite happy to stay where she was, laying beside Leto, but felt she should greet him. Words slurred slightly with tiredness, she said, "Hello there, Charming. Miss me?"
She most certainly had, that had been the main reason she had not stopped and rested for the night. She had charged on, full speed ahead, barrelling toward Leto. Sadly, she seemed to have fallen asleep before she could have crashed into him.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto glanced up, seeing she had woken now though she wasn't completely awake. Her mumbled response brought a genuine smile to his face. And I thought she couldn't get any cuter. "Hey there, pretty girl. Of course I did, wasn't the same without my bestest fren." Leto proclaimed as if it were common knowledge. 

"Did you have fun?" Leto pulled away, rolling onto his back next to her and turning his head to face her. Normally the warrior wouldn't allow himself to be in such a vulnerable position but this was Minna, he trusted her with his life.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna chuckled and sprawled out on her side, facing him. "Well, I'm glad. I wouldn't want my bestest fren to have fun, or anything like that while I was away. To have fun without me would be...sacrilege!." she chuffed in good humour. A smile touched her maw, the one that always seemed to appear when she was around Leto. "It was- met some wolves, saw some places. Ate some forgein cuisine" she said casually. She remembers the hunt with the dark-furred wolf down south. Shadowfur, his name had been. A loner, and a wanderer. He had not seemed to want to tie himsel down anytime soon. She had learned of some places to the south, seen some amazing landforms, too. "I guess I will have to report to Aaron sometime. I think that now might be a bad time. I'm so tired, and I wouldn't want to leave my bestest fren moping around, waiting for my return" she smiled.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto couldn't help but smile as she spoke, listening to her words with an interested expression. "I would never! To have fun without my bestest fren, who also happens to be Queen of the River and Blue Pools? That's a very powerful title you know." He glanced at her, a toothy grin on his face. 

"Good, 'cause I have no intention of sharing you right now." Leto informed her with a self assured nod, similar to the way a child might. He chuckled to let her know he was teasing, Leto would never tie her down if she really wanted to go somewhere.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna nodded along, remembering with fondness the days she had claimed those titles. She laughed at his statement, though a moment later a yawn made it's way up her throat. She refused to yawn, she wasn't that tired, she reasoned. So instead she clamped down her jaws, however, that did nothing to stop the yawn from filling her cheeks so that she looked like a fat elder. Yawns, she noted, were stubborn. Sheemptied her cheeks of air in a whoosh, laughing at how ridiculous she mast have appeared. "Nor I you, Charming" she chuffed at him happily. And it was true. Should anyone chance upon this scene, it would probably be disasterous for them and make Minna feel like she would very much like to shove them off a small cliff.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto smiled back at her, chuckling at her funny expression as she tried to hold in a yawn. "Good to know the feeling is mutual." Leto commented before looking to her in a concerned matter. 

"You're tired. I can go if you want. Or I can stay, make sure no one wakes you up." Leto offered, rolling over and lifting his head to look around. He was prepared to scare off any pack wolves if need be, Leto would stay awake to make sure she was left alone if Minna wanted. You're so whipped but do you even care? Nope.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna grinned sleepily. "As queen of the river and blue pools, I command thee to stay" she said, exhaustion setting over her like a blanket.She scooted closer to Leto, rolling so that her back was facing him. She curled up at his side, humming happily. She had missed his scent, his pale fur, and was totally at ease in his presence. She whispered something inaudabile to him, then put herhead over her paws comfortably. She closed her eyes then, falling asleep quickly beside Leto and the stream that bumbled forever onwards.
96 Posts
Ooc —
"Sweet dreams." Leto murmured though she was already asleep. Glancing down at her fondly, Leto resolved himself to his task. Minna had rolled over so that she was curled up by his side, her head close to his shoulder. Leto settled in, watching the clearing alertly in case he needed to fufill his promise to make sure none woke her. 

The sun was warm and the light breeze smelt of summer, patches of returning plants could be seen and Leto was next to the girl he liked. Content to keep an eye out for her, the pale man sighed in happiness. 

gonna fade here, you can archive of you want?