Blackfoot Forest run
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
i knew i forgot to do something... u r an angel for making this thread

The brute had found nothing but hostility from the wolves of Rosings. He was not a man of pleasantries, nor did he do well to soften the blow of having lost their kind leader. His only comrade had come in the form of Pallas Stormthorn. Her rugged and intense presence was monumental in his state of being. The pale female allowed him to breathe in the forest he had claimed. There was a part of him that longed for the wandering. He did miss the shore and the companionship of the inky and savage form of Caiaphas. Times were difficult, though, and he knew he could not survive on his own. His taking of the pack had been out of necessity. 

As the ghost plodded through the wood, his nares spread to the scent of a woman. Her body reeked of a natural need and he could not seem to shake the aroma from his glands. With furrowed brows and a ruffled pelt, the great savage beast moved to follow the female through the tangle of trees and brush. His tail held aloft, the man caught sight of her retreating form in just the nick of time. Long limbs carried him swiftly in pursuit and when the distance on them had closed, his golden gaze settled on her. She was in dismay. But her rank surprised him. Lifting his crown, the ghost breathed heavily through his nostrils and frowned. 

"What is it that eats at you?" his gruff voice struck the air with some strength and he narrowed his brows further on his skull. 
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
run - by Amara - June 19, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - June 19, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: run - by Amara - June 19, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - June 19, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: run - by Amara - June 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - June 23, 2016, 04:48 AM
RE: run - by Amara - June 28, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - July 02, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: run - by Amara - July 04, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: run - by Kierkegaard - July 08, 2016, 07:50 PM