Panther Park Long and hard
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
@Damien, if interested. ^^ Set around three hours after this thread.

From her home the girl had gone, her mind having been set on getting away. She knew not where to go, where she could settle until the storm had passed, and so she'd simply wandered. Along the ridges of the mountain, and then eventually down them, until it was upon flattened earth that she'd trekked. Around her there lived a forest, the trees grand but the overall scent alarming. She'd run into mountain lions before, and had regretted said encounter very much. Still, she'd not turned away, having decided instead to just brave the waters and focus on making it out on the other side alive. She was bolder, perhaps, during her current predicament, but she'd not noticed any changes in her self. Her fragrance, yes, but her overall personality had remained the same as far as she was concerned. Her mind remained as sharp as ever, operating on all cylinders as a plan was pondered. To stay on the move would better her chances of finding a pleasant place to live out her heat at, but also would it put her at risk of running into more wolves. Ultimately, the positives outweighed the negatives, and so never had the woman stopped, moving instead through the woods with ease.

Surprisingly enough, Asterr had not run into any of the ferocious felines. It had come as quite the relief to her, as well as served as fuel for her thoughts. Things had yet to go wrong, and so surely that was a sign for her to continue her search. Onward she'd gone, the end of the woods already able to be seen in the distance up ahead.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
This post made me realize how much Damien's story resembles that of Renly Baratheon lmao

[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

Questions swarmed his thoughts, they always had. Damien was young, already of an age to breed, and not once had he felt any sort of sexual attraction to a female. There had been one time when he had felt arousal, yes. That time was unspoken ever since, and to the day it still haunted him with many kinds of guilt. But that's another story. Damien wanted to know whether he was like the rest, whether he could feel the same things and the only way he could think of that would help him figure it out was to get out there and experience in first person.

Damien was not a wolf of many friends. Hell, he was not a wolf of many acquaintances. He didn't have to think long to pick a candidate, and Asterr's name had been the first to pop up when the moment came to consider options. Yes, Asterr was a fine female, her good looks were hard to miss, and although he was biased on that opinion (she was like a clone to him), no one would deny her beauty.

In the night, the Dark Master left his seat, surely the pack would manage a couple days without him. His target was the higher peak of the mountain range, the same place he had found Asterr last time, and the safest place to find more signals of her. But he didn't have to climb the mountain. He found her at the base of the slopes, walking out a forest, just as if she had been looking for him. The scent of her reached him first, a sweet scent that did not smell like her normal self, it was a strong pull. "Asterr?" called the dark prince abashed, then came her eyes mounted on black, his own pale in them. For some reason she was even more radiant than the first time they'd met, and Damien wondered if that was what sexual attraction felt like.

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I still don't know anything about GoT lmao

From the clutches of the forest she had emerged, basking momentarily in the dawn's light as it set the sky aflame. It was a time within the day that she could enjoy, the sights complimented by the silence—peaceful, she could describe it as being, lacking in many disturbances. Originally, she had believed herself capable of making her way across the earth during such a time without many stops being necessary. Many would be asleep, she hoped, and those that did not slumber surely wouldn't have wandered far enough from their homes just yet to discover her presence there. Wrong had she been, however, and aware of said realization had she been made when a familiar voice had called out her name. She had not smelled him prior, the wind having been slow and against her, but as she'd drawn nearer, it was made obvious who it was; Damien, the male she'd met with Leo once upon a time. Her doppelgänger, if you will, that had shared with her his reason for exploring.

Back when they had met, their departure had been finalized with a promise to meet again. Asterr had sought him out once, but had instead encountered one of his pack mates. Though she had planned to try searching for him another time, the famine had then hit and she'd been unable to leave her family behind, staying with them during such trying times to ensure that no lives were lost. Finally, it seemed as if fate had drawn them back together—or perhaps it was by a curse that they'd found one another, for the girl knew not how to approach either him or the situation as a whole. He was someone that she'd felt comfortable labeling as a friend, but the same had been the case for Jolon. Knowing not how safe it would be to approach him, she'd kept her distance, but did not flee the scene entirely. He was a familiar face far from home and, seeing as she'd sought him out once before, she'd decided to linger for a little while longer.

It was with a slight nod that she'd confirmed her identity, wondering if she should invite him to move closer, or insist that he keep his distance. "Damien," she'd returned after a moment's consideration, voice even and gentle as per usual. Thereafter, she'd swallowed, feeling a lump within her throat, surely having formed as a result of her persistent worries. "I am glad to see you." Was she, though? She could not tell for sure. Of course, she had wished to see him again, but certainly not under such circumstances. Still, she'd reminded herself, it was nice to see his face once more.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
I would rather no one else popping in, if you don't mind?

[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

Confirming her identity brought both excitement and discomfort to Damien. First his face lit up and even his tail danced behind him, but then he remembered why he was looking for her and how clueless he was on how to get to that point.

That time they'd met Asterr had promised they would meet again, that promised had remained meaningless words until now. He'd believed she had only told him that to get rid of him, and it hurt him to believe that while he saw her with good eyes. "I thought you would visit me sooner," revealed the dark prince with an almost sorrowful taste to his words. "I... I had began to think I'd never see you again," he admitted, and then regretted it immediately. If wolves could blush, this would be a perfect moment for Damien to do so. He looked away and his ears pulled down a notch while his tail fell down a little.

She really looked exquisite under the lights of dawn, with the darkness of a forest at her background. Pale eyes crawled up the female's legs shyly, seeking her chest and then the onyx color of her neck. This was the first time Damien looked at a female with those eyes, full of interest, drinking the beauty of her body. Not even Cicero had gotten such look from Damien, and many times he'd thought he'd really found an interest in his body. Perhaps he was wrong.

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
From her space away, she'd observed the emotions that had flitted throughout his demeanor, but made no attempts at trying to understand what it was that he was thinking. She knew not his true reasoning for being there, knew not that he'd been seeking her even prior to discovering her scent. She assumed only what was believed to be the obvious for the time being, counting each second that she lingered there and wondering for how many more she'd be allowed to stay. To leave without a word was out of the question, for no matter her situation, she could not treat a friend so rudely. Alas, though, her mind had suggested doing so anyways, almost having lingered just long enough to entice her. Thankfully, it'd been waved off, labeled as the worst way possible to deal with the matter.

When he spoke, her ears fell back, feeling guilty for having not searched for him again sooner. "I neared your home once," she'd returned. "I met a female from your woods. She had told me that you were away, and I had believed her." Whether that had been wise or not, she no longer knew, for the tone of the boy's voice left her wondering. Perhaps she had been tricked—told that he'd gone elsewhere just to prevent them from ever seeing one another. It was a vile thought to have, she'd noted, but, still, she could not help but consider the potential truth that might linger behind it. "The locusts came soon after and I... I could not leave my family to fend for themselves." An explanation was offered, and she could only hope that it'd be accepted. Though, for as true as it was, she knew she could not blame him if her words were left unaccepted. She had drawn out her promise made, leaving Damien to have wondered prior if she'd ever return at all.

Asterr took a handful of hesitant steps towards him, wishing to comfort her friend, but ultimately halting the moment she'd felt his eyes on her. Quickly had her body grown still, limbs tense while her facial features betrayed nothing more than her calmness. "I am sorry," the dragoness eventually said, offering a dip of her head in the process. Her plan had been to find him far sooner than what she had, and yet, she'd not. For that, she felt as if he was owed an apology, and so one had been extended his way.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Guilt fell over Asterr's face, Damien noticed. His own ears fell back too, and his tail made uneasy moves behind him feeling the awkward thickness between himself and the midnight beauty, the electricity between their eyes. But things gave an unexpected turn when she revealed she had, in fact, come looking for him since their last encounter. A female had intercepted her, she'd said, but it did not make sense to Damien. Who had held her back? And if it was true, why did they not tell him it had happened?

"I was in the forest all the time," Damien claimed, suddenly feeling a need to rip someone apart. But it did not matter now. Damien was here and she was there too, face to face. Asterr told Damien she had stayed home after the plague, which surprised him for how far the swarm had fucked things up. "Don't apologize," begged Damien, taking two steps closer which resulted in his nose hovering a few centimeters away from Asterr's face. He took in her scent, her sweet scent, and felt the pull get even stronger. His wet tongue took a chance, and dared to attempt touching her lips, and his eyes closed for a second while his other senses saw every inch of Asterr's body.
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With the shift in her expression, his ears had fallen back. She'd watched him, wondering if he might believe her or if she would end up being cast aside as the liar. His lack of knowledge pertaining to her attempted visit had revealed that the other dark woman hadn't upheld her word. That, despite having stated that she'd do so, a message telling of her desire to see him had not been shared. She'd felt like a fool in that very moment, having believed the word of a stranger simply because they had known and lived in the same place as a friend. There was no reason within her thoughts that could justify the elder wolf's misdoings, aside from, perhaps, a forgetful mind having been at play. If that were the case then surely the girl would forgive, but if not, the wrath of the dragons would not let up until her soul no longer existed come the afterlife.

During the time back when she'd been told that he wasn't present, he actually had been. All along, Damien had been within his home, and so that could only mean that she'd been lied to. "I should not have believed the woman," Asterr had admitted, adverting her gaze to his chest. As her eyes had been downcast, he'd spoken once again, seeming to beg that an apology not be given. It had confused her, looking up then to read his expression, only to find that he'd slipped closer. The sudden change in proximity had taken her by surprise, and yet she'd not jumped back. He was her friend, someone that she'd only ever met under pleasant circumstances, and so no part of her mind had insisted that she shy away from his closeness. Being unrelated in every way, she'd not felt betrayed by the touch of his tongue, but was uncertain of how she might respond to it. And then as his eyes had closed, she'd found herself doing nothing more than watch him curiously.

"I had wanted to see you sooner," her words were sudden, but hushed, hardly anything more than a whisper. "Not while being in this state, though." In truth, there had been no great reason behind her desire to meet with him. The dragoness had simply wished to sit with him, to be in his presence and perhaps hear more about his family, or any plans to travel that he might have come up with. It had dawned on her, then, that perhaps things could still be that way. That maybe they could linger together side-by-side without any problems arising—it was an idea that she liked, but never had it left her tongue. Instead, no more words had been spoken, silence overtaking the girl whilst she'd refrained from leaning against her clone's sturdy form.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Her worry mixed with a tinge of anger, and Damien picked it up from her voice. It was true, perhaps believing the word of someone who comes from Blackfeather Woods was not a good idea, but Damien had not warned her before, it was his fault. "I should have told you about my people, they are vicious and most of them are liars," explained the shadow prince, talking about it with shame for the first time ever. "It's probably best if you keep away from that place, there are dangerous wolves in the forest," he warned, thinking of Nemesis and wondering if it'd been her who had lied to Asterr. It was very likely, but what reason did she have to do that?

The touch of his tongue was well received, and Damien continued to lick her snout softly until her warm voice brought him back to reality. He pulled away then, giving the dragoness some space and settling on his haunches respectfully. "I see," It was clear now that Asterr was in heat, and by her words Damien could see that she did not want the kind of company he came to offer. He would not force anything, but he still wanted her company.
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was rare for her to feel true anger, her ability to remain calm often capable of suppressing the emotion with ease. Yet there was already a fire within her, and the truth being shared only fed the flame. She did not blame him for having not told her, but she did blame the liar herself. No matter from where one came or lived, their actions were influenced by their own choices. It was for that very reason that she'd offered a slow shake of her head. "You should not have needed to tell me," she'd said. She shouldn't have expected the best from a stranger, there should have been some doubt in her towards the unknown. There had not been, though, and she'd no one to blame for that but herself. When a warning was issued, she'd taken it to heart, too. Mentally, a note had been made to beware all others that carried his scent, for they could be trouble. "I will not draw near to your home—I do not wish to." The dark forest did not interest her, and so only ever would she near it if in need of passing it.

The dragoness had remained still until he'd pulled away, her head having then shifted a mere inch or two while she'd watched him. As he'd settled himself, she'd kept quiet, considering her options so that she might possibly locate the best. "Would you prefer it if I came back at another time?" asked the girl, wondering what he thought. "I do not want to cause discomfort." Not when it was so often that she tended to take it away.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Another wolf would feel hurt by such revelation, but Damien was glad that Asterr had no intentions of going near Blackfeather Woods again. It was safer for her if she stayed away. There was real guilt pressing in the shadow prince's chest for not having issued a warning before, but they had met so briefly that first time, and Damien's mind had been such a mess at the time that he didn't relize the danger he'd put Asterr in by inviting her to visit him. "That is probably for the best," he tried to comfort her, and then looked away into the distance, feeling uneasy. But once again her voice drew his eyes back to her, this time in shock. He wanted to say 'stay'; he had come all this way to see her, and he enjoyed her company the way he didn't anyone else, but his mouth said "If you must..." coldly instead as his eyes looked away again, unsure of what should come after that. But his ears revealed how he felt about her leaving, as they helplessly fell down a little closer to the back of his head.
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The expression displayed had been easy enough to read, and she'd started to feel conflicted. His words had not matched the look upon his face, and his tone had slipped into one that she was most unfamiliar with. Her own ears had mimicked his, falling back as she'd reached out to him. Yet, before much distance could be taken away, she'd stopped herself, pulling back and following-up her actions with a slow shake of her head. "It is not about what I must do," she'd stated, gaze focused on the side of his face. "It is about what you would like for me to do." It was he who she wished to be comfortable, rather than herself; not to say that she wasn't comfortable around him—she definitely was—but she wanted for her leaving or staying to be decided by him.

"If you would like for me to stay, then I will not go," the girl added shortly after. "But if you would prefer my departure, then I will leave." It was his choice to make, as she'd made clear enough. Either option was understandable, and she would honour her word for whichever was chosen.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Her hot breath on his cheek made Damien uneasy. His body pulled towards her, instinct making an enormous effort to take over control of his actions. But his heart pushed away, convinced that all that Asterr wanted in that moment was to be alone. He did not want to hurt her, or force her to do anything she did not want to do, but it was clear that both of them had similar mindsets.

In the end it wasn't his body who made the call, nor was it his heart either. It was his ego. "Then stay," he decided, turning his gaze to the dragoness' eyes of pale bone. He planted a lick on her snout, holding back the body that wanted the deal be done without delay, and forcing his heart to do the damage.
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The wait for his answer had made her anxious, for in spite of her knowing that she would do as he wished, the thought of being told to go had made her want to break her word. Perhaps it was by a stroke of luck that she'd not been forced to make such a decision, as he'd chosen for her to stay, and she'd smiled in response. "I am glad that you did not tell me to leave," she'd revealed, unable to hide from him her thoughts. Her earlier contemplation had, however, been kept to herself.

His lick had been taken as an invitation, and so she'd leaned nearer to him, nose finding its way to his chin. It'd lingered for but a moment before having been replaced by her forehead, unconcerned by her own actions.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
The revelation of Asterr's desires sent a thrilling chill down Damien's spine that only intensified as her face found it's way under his chin. Like her, Damien had been waiting for a veritable signal that she wanted him to touch her this way, to get this close. This was what he'd come for, and now it felt real.

The others had not blessed Damien's mortal body with a gentle hand on battle, but intimacy was revealing a whole new side to his nature. He nibbled tenderly at Asterr's ear, pulling her closer with every passing second until their bodies shared the same warmth.
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When she had first spotted him, she'd been undoubtedly hesitant, but by the time she'd drawn closer she could no longer recall her reasoning. He'd proven to be someone worth trusting from the very first moment that they'd met, and so she'd moved as directed whilst being brought against him, seeking as much of his attention as could be given.

There'd come a moment in which she'd moved her head away, but quickly was it returned as she'd drawn her tongue across his cheek, returning his earlier affections. Words were lost within her mind, unable to be formed as their time together seemed to prohibit it. A clipped whine had managed to slip through, though, wishing him even closer as comfort was found within his warmth.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Hotter got their touch by the second, and closer their bodies. Asterr's aroma was unlike anything Damien had experienced before, an aphrodisiac. But it wasn't enough to smell her perfume, to nip at her ears, to rub himself against her. He needed more of her, and so without more decorum Damien's hips found their way to Asterr's thighs, anchoring Damien's body to the dragoness' own. He allowed his weight to rest on her, aligning his body and sliding his tongue up her spine to reach the ears once more. And instinct had taken over. No regrets stained the moment, it was just them.

"I am glad that I did not tell you to leave," he whispered to her ear before thrusting his hips at her. The grinding started and with it a thousand sensations that Damien did not know he could feel.
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though unspoken, her want had been answered. She'd thought herself to have been content enough with his closeness alone, but upon feeling his weight on her back, she'd realized that she'd been mistaken. There was something different about it—something new—and she'd quickly found herself wishing that she'd neared him sooner. The feeling of his tongue as it'd trailed up along her spine had caused for a shiver to then sliver back down. Yet, she did not feel cold, but quite the opposite. There was a newfound warmth within her, something she'd yet to ever experience in life before. It was thrilling and nerve-wracking at the same time, but she'd discovered that it was easy to find her calm upon remembering the one to have caused it. He was not family, but was trusted just as if he were; perhaps even more so in the current situation.

When he'd spoken, she'd listened, but had not the chance to respond. Thereafter was when his grand entrance had been made, taking her off guard and resulting in a breath having hitched in her throat. Asterr recovered from the initial shock and had started to find pleasure in their coupling, steadying herself instinctively whilst her maw parted ever so slightly. It was her first time having ever experienced such an intimate act, but with Damien there, she knew that she had nothing to worry about. All the while, the only thought present within her mind was how she, too, was glad that he'd not pushed her away.