Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Last round. I'll archive this in a weekish or when everyone's replied. @Wildfire @Rebekka @Portia @Dio @Hush.

No one says anything and she looks around during the long moment of silence and considers why. With Lagertha gone, and a silent call for her never to come near again, she's left with several dedicated members to Drageda. It will take time for them all to come together as one but they will persevere. Seageda had and her rebirth will, just as well, even if they've become a ragtag team of those that don't quite understand. She would teach them, as would the others that do know, and ultimately they will form one entity that will continue the generations Seageda brought together.

Thuringwethil waits for Gavriel's return for a moment, but when it does not show for a while—assuming he's still following the traitor out—she moves on. While there isn't much left to say, she straightens herself a little and nods her head.

"Thank you. Your loyalty will be rewarded," she tells them with an uncharacteristic shake of her tail.

Then, the dark leader lifts her nose and howls. Drageda.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Antumbra - August 02, 2016, 08:24 AM