Broken Antler Fen Watch Your Back, Nobody Else Will
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
Set to July 27th

Ambrosia stayed out all night after showing the Moonspear wolves where Lazarus's body was, sorting through thoughts and emotions before finally settling down under a bush to sleep a few hours. Even when morning came, she was hesitant to go back. She knew she was angry with Sebastian, for not listening to her and for bringing a total stranger into their home: one who clearly deserved what had come to him. He'd hurt the alpha female of Moonspear, and from the way he'd said it she could only imagine just what he meant. 
For a few hours, she wandered. At one point, she hunted down a scrawny little rabbit and chewed it down, but as the sun rose up to signal noon, Ammie finally slipped across her borders and loosed a howl for @Sebastian and @Pearl. It was an urgent call, one to signal that her mission had come to a close and she was back to report: but it wouldn't be something he'd like to hear. She wasn't sure how the pale alpha would react, but she'd been on her side against Lazarus' joining. The tawny woman kept a steady trot towards the Cove and towards her alphas, tail flicking irritably but otherwise keeping herself neutral.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian lifted his head at the howl and was quick to get to his feet. It was probably Ambrosia that was returning with information for them. The large male trotted forward and quirked up his lips when he saw her. Though Ambrosia didn't look too happy. Sebastian tipped his head a bit. "Hello, Ambrosia," he greeted and then looked over her, sitting down. They were probably going to wait for Pearl. "I assume you have the news about the injured wolf?," he asked.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
hola mi amigas estoy aquí

Ambrosia's howl reached Pearl'a ears, causing her head to turn towards the source and the rest of her body to twist and follow. She trotted over to the little group, a bit late since she was farther away. Taking a seat next to Sebastian, she nudged his shoulder before nodding at Ambrosia. 

"You have news, I assume?" She asked, flicking an ear. Pearl still wasn't sure of what she thought about the stranger, but hopefully this information would shed some light on the broken man.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia was irritated, clearly, but by the time both alphas had found her, she'd plastered a stoic if not stiff mask on her inky face. She sat, tail curled over her scarred paws, and waited until both had settled and asked her for information. With a dip of her head, she gave the information she knew:
                   "Lazarus was a Moonspear wolf, he'd attacked their female Alpha in a way I can only assume that meant not only with his teeth."
Her brow furrowed, teeth showing for a brief moment at the thought of what possibly could have been, unsure if she is correct or just thinking such things because thats what happened to her. Luckily, she is right, even if she doesn't know it. Shuddering, she went on with just a small pause. 
                                         "Three males came looking for him before I got far: they were kinda rude about it but they eventually told me about him. Seemed a little dissapointed they couldn't kill him themselves, but I took them to the body."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled when Pearl approached and nudged her. It didn't take long for Ambrosia to start talking. It was a moonspear wolf after all. Sebastian listened with more of a frown on his face. What--- He was bad? How did this females know that before hand? Maybe he just didn't possess that instinct females had?

Sebastian slowly nodded. "Alright," he spoke with a nod. "Well then it is good he died after all," Sebastian spoke a bit sourly. He hated that he might have brought Pearl in danger with his need to help others. He might be too friendly and soft after all.

"I'd like to apologize to you both then," he spoke to both females.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl frowned at this information, bearing her teeth slightly and lashing her tail as she got what Ambrosia was implying. Not that she even had those suspicions, wolves ripped each other apart for less, but it proved that he had rightfully died for his misactions. She still felt bad for her mate, who still had seen good in the terribly injured mess.

"It's alright, I accept, but you were just trying to help him. You didn't know what he'd done." she said, nudging her mate on the shoulder once more.