Broken Antler Fen Perfect life.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
All Welcome 
Everything was so much better than after the famine. The alpha felt so relieved that all of them made it through. He himself was close to being starved to death but having taken down that one moose in the pack hunt the male felt better, much better. He did have some weight that needed to be returned on his bones but other than that the male was doing good. It was seen too, he looked happy, he was in his element.

He could practice a father like role with Odette, and had a beautiful mate. His pack mates were all wonderful in his eyes. He really felt like her was home and everything was going much better than before. The male could even say that he wasn't a virgin anymore, which also might have to do something with his happiness. However he did wonder where Valtyr was and he hadn't seen much of Horosk either.
"I don't need saving," Arya Stark
75 Posts
Ooc —
hi :3

Kareja was as spritely as ever, returning to the weight she had been before the famine though she was still quite small in stature. Her goal towards befriending Aviana seemed to be going well, her goal was to befriend all of the wolves of Broken Antler Fen but some were harder than others.

Horosk and Val were rather reclusive or the former was at least. It might have been that she just didn't see Valtyr often. Ambrosia too was gone on trips quite often. Kareja couldn't say that she was exactly social but the shy girl attempted at the least.

As Sebastian came into view, Kareja hesitated in the fear that she was disturbing him before she gave a slight shrug and continued towards him. "Hi," she greeted softly, sitting nearby with a chipper smile on her face.
The lion and the tiger may be mightier but the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled when he saw Kareja approach him. That was also someone that had been more in the background. He didn't mind this of course, but Sebastian rather wanted to have a good relationship with all his packmates. "Hi," he greeted with a smile. The male approached her.

"How are you feeling?," he asked. He hadn't talked to her much, but with the famine the leader had a lot on his shoulder. He was just very glad that they hadn't suffered any deaths. He also wondered what the girl would be interested in trade-wise. He liked to encourage that so he would know what kind of tasks he could assign them.
75 Posts
Ooc —
I realized she won't know what a fiddle is

Sebastian greeted her back in the same manner, sitting near her. The two hadn't talked in awhile but Kareja was more familiar with the two Alphas than any in the pack except for Embry whom she hadn't seen around in awhile. 

"I'm good, as fit as a...well I'm fit," she explained, trailing off before shaking her head and summarizing brightly. "How about you and Pearl? You guys seemed to have it rough," her tone was empathetic, remembering how thin the two had seemed.

"Are Odette and Aviana settling in?" She hadn't seen much of the pup but she had gone fishing with Aviana and then they had hunted together to bring down the moose.
The lion and the tiger may be mightier but the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled when the other spoke about being fit. That was good because the male liked his pack mates fit. She asked then about him and Pearl at first he needed to think but then he realized she probably meant with the whole famine thing. "We are very good. The famine was tough but I am happy that we all made it. Now the plants are returning we are also thinking about pups," he informed her. It wasn't really a secret. They needed to wait for Pearl to go in heat though.

"Odette is settling in. We have done a lot of things together, but she still has some trouble with dealing with losing her family. Which is natural. But I try to keep her busy. She really likes fishing so you can definitely go do that with her if you like. Aviana is settling in too. She is still a bit afraid of the males but I am certain she will trust them soon enough!"
75 Posts
Ooc —
"That's great news," she commented brightly, excited at the prospect of the pack having pups. Well not really the pack, Sebastian and Pearl but they would all be expected to help right? And besides, pups were cute no matter who they belonged to.

"I'll seek her out when I get done here, see if she wants to," Kareja nodded in thought. "Aviana did seem jumpy when I went fishing with her but hopefully she gets comfortable here soon," Kareja replied reassuringly.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian grinned when a pack mate was happy for them. After all it was a pack's job to raise those pups. At least in Sebastian's eyes, everyone was allowed to help. "Yes, definitely," he agreed. The alpha nodded to Kareja. "Please do! I think she would be more than open with it," the male spoke.

"Aviana is a different case, after all, she is a bit shy. But just be calm and friendly around her and she will come around," he assured to her. "If you do that then you are helping me too. So that would be great," he spoke.
75 Posts
Ooc —
"Will do, Cap'n," she chirped, white head bobbing in a mock salute. As soon as she got done talking to Sebastian here she would go find Odette and take her fishinf, if she wanted to go that was.

"You seem to take in a lot of wolves like that. Aduin had problems with shyness too right? And then there's me, I'm good around you but around new people.." Her ramble came to an end. "Aviana too. Maybe it's a Broken Antler thing to be shy," she mused aloud.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian thought about the female's words and then decided not to agree with them. "No. I think I just see past that shyness. Broken Antler is not shy. Valtyr helps defends the lands with me and Pearl. I think Broken Antler sees more than a wolf's first impression," he explained to her. Something he was proud of.

"We don't send wolves away because they have a weakness, we help them overcome what others see as a weakness and make them even stronger, like a family would," he hummed, tail wagging a bit. Plus if he helped these wolves it would also foster a lot of loyalty in his pack. He was there for them, so in return every single one of those members would be there for him. At least in Sebastian's eyes.
75 Posts
Ooc —
Kareja thought about it, thinking that she liked the sound of having a family again. She hadn't mentioned Val because he didn't seem shy so much as he was reclusive like Horosk.

"Well, I'm gonna go find Odette I suppose," she said, getting to her paws and giving Sebastian a last smile before heading out to find the pup.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was surprised when she kind of suddenly left in his eyes. Because well he had made a statement where she hadn't reacted to at all, she responded with the fact she was going to find Odette. Sebastian wasn't sure if that was her silently disagreeing. Or if she just wanted to leave him because he didn't agree with her.

It was all very confusion for the male. "Um. Yeah okay, Bye," he spoke. "See you around," he muttered more to himself. He felt like he made even more of a gap between them. Sadly so. He thought it would be a good discussion opener, but maybe she hadn't liked that. With that Sebastian left too.