Broken Antler Fen she stepped down and we said hell yeah
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
maybe @Pearl? lolol

he traveled, with a howl to @Laika and @Spring to alert the leaders he had gone for a time. Casmir ranged far, across the Hinterlands where Saena had led them, and he searched for her as he went. but of course, there was no trace of his pale cousin, which depressed him inexplicably. the boy went on, however, spearing fresh meat between his teeth.

it was not until his emergence into the lowlands that he caught a familiar scent, one that reminded him of both his youth and Donnelaith, and after some time, Casmir emerged at a border that bore Pearl's fragrance.

he sniffed at it curiously -- this was where the snowball must have gone when she left his father's pack. piercing eyes gazed across the border, searching for any sign of her pale fur.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
why hello we meet again

She had taken to both patroling the borders and exploring more frequently now that the famine was over and things were more or less back to normal and in the full summer swing. She walked along the borders, marking here and there, until she came across an old familiar scent in the wind. Confused, she quickened her pace and eventually caught sight of a dark figure at their borders. The first thought in her mind was 'seriously? So soon after Aria?' 

Her bright peridot eyes made sure it was actually him before questioning him in her alpha's stance. "Hey Cas, is that you?" she barked.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
mwahaha

it wasn't long before Pearl arrived, her stance commanding and her eyes curious. "yeah, hey, Pearl," he muttered, settling into a deferential and somewhat tense pose before he had discerned she wasn't about to attack him. if Aria had been here, he didn't know it. 

the boy gave a wave of his plume, flashing Pearl a wide grin. "so this is your pack?" he asked. "sweet digs."
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl gave a small smile as she relaxed her stance and saw her old friend hadn't changed from his muttery/angsty self. "Yep, got the Alpha gig and everything. How 'bout yourself? How've you been?" she asked, smiling at him. 

'Maybe this old friend is doing great, no major things going on,' she thought, but hell, what makes someone interesting if they don't have problems? And this was Casmir so of course he did.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
LOL

"nice. you deserve it." she had, after all, been a faithful fixture at Donnelaith. Cas' smile faltered briefly, and his gaze lowered to the earth. "well, i imagine you know about my mom and dad. my mom hasn't been seen in a long time and my  ... he's dead." the boy was pleased to note his voice was without a tremble, as it should have been. he had cried to himself enough nights.

"uhum ... i have a mate! her name is Laika. and i'm at the Creek Saena founded."
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl nodded, listening him deliver the same bad news she had heard not hours earlier. "Yeah, Aria told me. Today, actually" she mentioned, then made that face that you made when you said something you know you'd instantly regret. Quickly loosing the look, she looked back up at him. 

Her ears perked up and her tail wagged when he mentioned a mate. "Really? That's wonderful! I have a mate here too, his name's Sebastian. He might show up, just a head's up." she said.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I'VE BEEN SUMMONONED. xD (I was totally stalking this already, and wanted to reply!

Sebastian hadn't been far away from the borders, yet because he knew Pearl was on patrol he decided to relax more. However he was keen on finding her, wanting to tell her about Odette and her breakdown. It might be good to know for the female how their adoptive daughter was feeling. What better than to discuss that during a boring patrol?

When he came to the borders he followed them west, going after he fresh scent marks to track her down. It was not that difficult. When he came closer he started to hear voices. One of them was Pearl. Has he missed a howl? The male lifted his head and trotted towards his mate. His big frame coming into the picture and looking over the other dark male who Pearl seemed to know too. This he could see from the way she was standing.

Sebastian stepped next to her, unaware that she just mentioned that he would be around. He smiled at her and nosed over her cheek for a moment. "Another friend of you?," he asked curiously. His pale eyes falling on the other. "Hi, I am Sebastian. Pearl's mate."
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Aria had been here? of course she had. hadn't she and Pearl been tight before? the expression on the white female's face surprised Cas, but before he could comment, she started talking about her own mate. "Sebastian? what a classy name, Pearl," he teased. "i wanna meet the gent, wot wot," he went on, affecting a clumsy British accent.

the big grey guy who appeared immediately set Cas on edge, despite his gentle voice. the boy was reminded of that tailless brute who had threatened Saena, but this guy ... wasn't him. "h-hey," he stammered, trying to keep his grin afloat. "i'm Casmir Mayfair. uh, do you have a twin?"

smooth move, ex-lax.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
WHOOPS sorry guys kinda forgot about this

Pearl chuckled at his attempted accent, especially since Seb didn't have one. And sure enough, the large fluffy man made his entrance, Casmir's face making her smile. "Yep," she replied to her mate, thinking it odd that he hadn't had very many friends visit. Though he did bring others to the pack that he found. 

Cas said something about a twin, and combined with his reaction to Seb appearing, she made the connection fairly quickly that he was probably referring to Sebastian's father. Glancing worriedly to her mate, she allowed him to answer before she said anything.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched the dark male and nodded towards him. Though when he started to talk about a twin the male shook his head a bit more grimly. So this male had met his father? Great. He cleared his throat. "Not a twin, just my father you met. He looks like me but sports a docked tail," he explained to the male. "Probably wasn't very nice either," he admitted and gave him an apologetic smile.

"I am not like him," he quickly added. He looked at Pearl and kind of felt bad for some reason. She still had to tell him that his father came to his borders, after all Sebastian had been gone at the time. But that might be something for later. "What brings you here? Do you want to join our pack?," he asked curiously.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas didn't miss the worried look Pearl cast at her mate, but Seb soon cleared it up. "he wasn't ... nice," he affirmed, shooting a glance between the Fen leaders and then straightening. on to nicer things, he supposed. whatever had been up that dude's butt, it had nothing to do with Sebastian, who seemed pretty A+, in Cas' eyes.

"oh ... no. just to visit Pearl. she and i have been buds for a while. i was on my way to visit Donnelaith and took a detour." the boy finished with a grin, hoping that Seb wasn't secretly some horrible jealous dude.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl just listened to the two males clear up the issue of Sebastian's father, realizing that she forgot to tell Seb about his father making a visit. She should probably do that sometime soon.

"Some detour," she commented with a grin. Cas was always one to make her smile, though in Donnelaith he hadn't sported a great attitude most of the time. She wondered if he and Aria had had anymore of those 'altercations' they were so prone to doing. One was bound to happen, especially since she had just given Aria advice that would be wrongly interpreted. A lot could go wrong with that. A lot has gone wrong with that.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched them and deemed it more than safe. He looked over at Pearl and then at the male. "Alright. I should check up on Odette, you two chat further," he smiled and licked Pearl over her cheek. He then nodded goodbye to the other. He could sit around there, but he couldn't give more input than that, he wasn't familiar with the other.

With that the male left the border, having the feeling that Pearl would be more than alright. This guy was a friend, and not a foe. Sebastian moved into the territory in search for the little pup they found. Maybe he could do something with her.

- Seb Exit -
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas watched Sebastian as he departed, still a little unnerved by the very close resemblance he had to that dick he'd met awhile back. ah well. it didn't matter. "later, dude," he murmured before the man was out of earshot before turning his attention back to Pearl. "well?" he scoffed mockingly. "arentcha gonna let me in? i need to catch up on alllll the latest gossip," Cas crooned in spite of himself, caressing the dirt of the marked border with a forepaw and arching a brow at the snowball.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl watched her mate as faded into the territory with Casmir before turning back to her friend. She smiled and arched an eyebrow back at him. Nah, my kingdom doesn't take freeloaders who have creepy relationships with dirt." she said teasingly. "C'mon, we can walk around." she gestured with her head to the outlying land.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas snickered and followed Pearl's lead, trotting up alongside her. "so. you planning on getting knocked up or what?" he blurted in his typical way, shooting his usual grin at the whitefurred wolfess. and like always, Cas was blissfully unware of his social ineptitude, instead choosing to assume everyone adored him.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl gave a snort followed by laughter at Casmir's blatant disregard to decency. She had forgotten how much she missed her old pack, though not many of her friends might be there anymore. 

"You know what? Just because you said it, now I'm planning on it." she said, grinning at him. Even though she and Seb had planned on pups the next time she went in heat, it was fun to tease Cas.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he laughed. "you gotta name one after me, then, since i gave you the idea," he teased, then paused before grinning again. "yanno ... i might do the same next year," he laughed gently. "it's on the agenda, anyway." of course it all depended on Laika, but Cas figured she wanted kids too. he was fairly arrogant when it came to assuming things.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
"Mm. Maybe in your dreams," she said, playfully nudging him. "Oh really? That'll be so adorable. What does your mate think of the idea?" Pearl asked, knowing him well enough to assume he hadn't asked (or had done the deed at all, she still was unsure of that).
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas grinned. "we haven't talked about it yet. verbally, i mean," he added with a smirk, laughing at the anticipated look on Pearl's face. he'd been a total virgin last time they had hung out; he immaturely wanted her to know he wasn't that anymore.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
"Mm, is that supposed to mean you've practiced?" she smirked, a questioning eyebrow raised. As per the norm, she wasn't too uncomfortable talking about what went on behind closed doors. (Or private areas? I guess woves don't really care) Pearl knew it was a bit of a milestone for the younger male, so in some sort of way she was happy for him.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Pearl clapped right back, and Cas felt a flush begin under his fur. she was supposed to be embarrassed, dammit, but now it looked like that was his role. "maybe," he drawled, pulling it together. "maybe i had lots of people to practice with." hoe, he scolded himself, amused.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl certainly could dish it out when she felt like it, so she immediately went right back at it. "Who'd wanna practice with you?" she asked, snarkily whipping her tail around.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"you'd be surprised," he shot back. BOOM ROASTED. smirking, he turned his eyes forward and pondered their path. "have you been up to Donnelaith since you settled here?" if Aria had come calling, then that meant they were sorta buddies, right?
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Though she enjoyed the banter and hated loosing, she was about to end it, but the opportunity was too good to pass up for a put down. "Why, cause they'd never admit it?" she asked, sticking her tongue out at him.

"No, I haven't. All I know is what Aria just told me. Have you?"