Broken Antler Fen she stepped down and we said hell yeah
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"hardy harr harr," Cas teased back, winking. but at once the mood shifted. "not yet. i need to go but ... yeah. i just. you know?" he mumbled, hoping Pearl understood what the hell he was going on about.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl nodded back, understanding his internal dilema well. He wanted to, but there was just that something holding him back. Could be Aria, could very well be something else. "Yeah, I get it. Anything else to discuss? Because I think I'm depriving your mate of some very valuable Casmir time."
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
last post from me! <3

he rolled his eyes, but Pearl's bluntness reminded him that he needed to get back. "nah. just came t'bug you," he teased, tipping her a wink. "i'll be by again, but i can see myself out this time," he offered, reaching to bump her shoulder before setting off at a quick trot.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
"Mm, alright, I see how it is. Taking time out of your days just to talk to little old me. I'm honored." Pearl teased back. She bumped him back before giving a chuckling goodbye. "Travel safe!" she called after his black form, quickly shrinking into the distance.