Cerulean Cape Gi[m]me all your crebz
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She lavished her attention on it the whole time, murring contently over it as she gently licked and caressed it wondering if the boy would release once more for her. If not, she licked to her dirty heart's content, finally pulling away, licking her chops contently as she squirmed from underneath him. She sat facing him, a smug smile plastered on her face as she continued to lick around her mouth. Still t'ink I'm not a girl, eh? She chuckled, Or does it ev'n matter anymore?
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Having such a great deal of attention paid to his member was, of all things having transpired there that day, something he'd never could have thought up. Nemesis had told him about sex, she'd answered his questions, but never had she mentioned anything even remotely close to what he was currently experiencing. It was similar to when he'd mounted her, the same warmth surrounding him, but he'd not needed to exert any amount of energy in order to fall over the edge. Once more, he'd found his body easing as a shiver passed through him, body releasing for her exactly what she'd been waiting for. This time around, however, he'd not felt a need to settle down, having reached out for her again the moment she'd moved from beneath him in order to sit up.

While he'd not connected with her in any way, he had ensured that only the smallest amount of space was left between them, mind working feverishly to offer him an response for her. And when something had finally come to mind, it'd surprised him to say, "I don't think I care either way anymore." For the moment, he was rather content with how everything had unfolded, regretting nothing; the feeling would not last forever, though, but he'd not the desire to seek out when it might end. So instead of thinking of what would eventually come to be, he'd found himself with a question of his own. "Do you live here?" Xan had asked. As he'd awaited her answer, he'd leaned in closer, teeth finding their way to her neck as he'd attempted to preen the fur there. The gesture was meant to be a gentle one, to show that he really couldn't find it in himself to care for the time being, but it'd turned rough, as was usual when it came to the Inuit boy.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She had a feeling of half accomplishment at his admittance. Sure, he didn't admit that she was a woman, but at least he knew one thing: she was damned good in bed. That was enough for her. She could convince him another time.

Aye. She cooed, wondering if she was actually up to meeting this wolf again. Where did he live anyway? North o' 'ere aways; place called Ankyra Sound. Me pack lives there. She let him preen her gently, and she murred at the attention, but stretched out her paws in front of her and yawned, stretching her jaw. He wasn't big (he was only a yearling at the oldest), but it had been a while since she performed something like that. She was out of practice, to her annoyance. Yew from 'round 'ere? He didn't smell like ocean in the slightest. It was hard to make out his scent through the musk, but she never liked to go deeper inland anyway.

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Whilst his attention lingered primarily on the art of cleaning, he remained attentive of her voice. There were a few areas in which he'd nipped at, but his act as a whole had stopped once he'd received his answer. At times, she was difficult to understand, but he was gradually getting better at picking his way though—what he considered to be—her extremely broken English. Thankfully, the directions were easy enough to understand, and he'd made a mental note on how he might find her, should he ever want to see her again. Though, the fact that she was within a pack was concerning, to a certain extent, for he was unfamiliar with the packs of the sea. "What's your pack's name?" was his next question. "What are they like?" His actual question was Will they chase me away if I approach? or How likely am I to die if I look for you? Of course, he wasn't about to voice either of those word-for-word, deciding that what he'd settled with asking was enough for the time being.

As had been expected, the query was reflected back towards him. There was a pause before he'd answered, however, but it hadn't last for very long at all. "No," began the Inuit. "I live away from the sea, in a forest that's east of here." It was vague enough for him. "This is my first time seeing the ocean." It was a day filled with a lot of firsts, it seemed.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Saltwinter, She murmured. Ain't the friendliest. I wouldn't try t'come close. She couldn't imagine Kjalarr allowing him to come in or even to see her...he'd probably laugh at the thought of this boy or anyone wanted to see her. Without being just as crazy as she was. She wondered what Kjalarr would even think about this union of theirs anyway. We all hunker t'gether t'survive.

So he was a landlubber. Not surprising at all. She leaned over and licked his ear, whispering in his ear. Guess I made a great first impression, eh?

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Saltwinter.

The name didn't ring any bells, being a pack that he'd never heard of before. That didn't matter too much, though, for now he knew of it and its general location. A thought of visiting her there had crossed his mind, but was sent away once she'd continued to speak about them. They weren't friendly, apparently, and getting close would be a bad idea. The information and suggestion were noted, the latter being something that he was likely to pay careful attention to not forget. Xan was a wolf of the woods, but he was far from prepared to handle an attack launched by numerous individuals. It wasn't possible, either, to hold his own against more than two other wolves, at most. Even that was, possibly, a stretch, given how little training that he'd actually had thus far. "I'll have to call for you from a distance, then," he'd commented, though he still wondered to himself if he'd make the long trek again in the future. "Or send someone else to the borders to grab your attention." Someone that wasn't significant enough for their potential loss of life to matter. Yes, that would work.

With her tongue felt against his ear, he'd dug his nails into the ground, but otherwise kept still and focused on her voice. "Great is an understatement," returned the albino, turning directly after with parted jaws and aiming for her scruff. He acted with the intent to drag her towards the ground where, if he were to succeed, he'd then pin her body down by laying himself over her. "Maybe I shouldn't let you leave," he'd mutter against her cheek, should his goal have been achieved.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Hm, She huffed. She was near the borders most of the time anyway; sending someone else seemed redundant. But she hoped he wasn't brash enough to wander so close to the borders. A call was enough.

Maude chuckled at his answer, glad that his mood and their relationship had changed from accusatory to ... friends with benefits? She wasn't interested in him other than him mounting her from time to time; he seemed to have the same thoughts. That was fine with her.

The wench arched her back, lifting her hips upwards towards his crotch as he slid over her, pinning her down with his white fur. I'm not protestin', She murmured back, nipping his muzzle teasingly.

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Having been successful in getting her down, he'd kept his body pressed against hers. He wouldn't call her a friend, not really, but he understood enough to know that she was something; nothing romantic or utterly special, per se, but something that could benefit him. She'd been a confusing being, having left him wondering what he'd gotten himself into, but he'd yet to realize the extent of his actions. He knew what he'd done, as well as that her body was clearly that of a man's, but it'd yet to fully dawn on him exactly what that might mean.

Maude's hips had lifted, but he'd held back. Her words took him by surprise, though he'd not shown it. The nip to his muzzle had prevented him from saying anything else, the gesture being one that he'd returned to her cheek. Xan had trailed his muzzle around to the back of her head, but allowed for a second or so to pass before he'd taken her by the scruff. There was a slight yank backwards before he'd grabbed hold of her hips, having repositioned himself in the meantime to be more comfortable. No more than a minute later and he'd buried himself inside of her, his mark having been found far easier than previously.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Their second coupling was less awkward than the first. The white male had quickly found his mark, compared to the fumbling thrusts of their initial meeting. Maude shuddered as she felt him inside her once more, a low encouraging sound rumbling from her throat as she pushed her hips back to meet his.

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me.

Xan knew what to do now, more or less, and so he’d proceeded with certainty. His thrusts had started off quick and rough, before his stamina had started to dwindle and they’d slowed considerably. Once he’d fallen over the edge, his motions had ceased entirely and he’d slumped against her. When an ounce of energy was regained, he’d slid off of the wolf's back, but hadn’t moved right away. Alexander had lingered behind her for a moment or two before finally rounding her form, teeth seeking to clip the furs of her cheek in some minuscule display of affection.

“I have a reason to visit the ocean,” he’d murmured, his earlier confusion and hesitation having clearly been forgotten. What he hadn’t forgotten, however, was the fact that he’d been told to stay at Wolfskull, not wander around Teekon. The thought made him frown, and then step away from his newly made friend. “I have to go now,” he’d said, then paused. There was a short moment of silence on his end before he’d continued by saying, “Don’t tell anyone about this.” Without waiting for either an acceptance of denial of his request, Xan had turned away fully and began moving in the direction of the woods. There was a long trail ahead of him, both literally and figuratively.