Larksong Grotto Abercrombie
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Lilac <3

With the gash on her shoulder nice and patched up-- thanks to Nova Rose-- Jhala was free to patrol the territory once again. She stayed clear of the river rocks, choosing instead the lake-- it was cooler anyway. 

Her dark fur was hot against her back, but she ignored it best she could. Keep the pack safe, patrol the borders, power through, she told herself, tongue lollsd out. It wasn't that big a deal, the borders were plenty marked and hadn't been threatened in a while-- but she waited for Reek as she went, her tail wagging lowly and impatiently.
Loyal Servant of Raas
41 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Lilac could have done anything, but instead the spiritual wolf headed down to the lake all the while mumbling prayers to Raas under her breath.  "Thank you for everything you have given us and myself as your pawns my dear Raas.  Please bless every wolf here under your culture as we serve you and I believe that we shall all serve youtill death.  Thank you my lord, my Raas... thank you for everything..."  She mumbled her prayers for a long time, but eventually her speak came to a halt and finished when she caught sight of Jhala.

"Greeting Jhala, how are you faring off?"  She asked her Grand Vicar as she approach with a warm, enticing smile.  "The lake is very beautiful today."  She then remarked, casting a glance off in the direction of the lake, towards the luxorious rolling waves.
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Her patrol was interrupted when the sweet voice of Lilac came to her ears. They perk as she glances towards the agouti girl, a smile lighting up her features. "Sup," she says, tail wagging. "I'm doing well-- just waitin for Reek. He should be home any day now," she tells the other, glancing past her towards the lake. 

"Yeah, the lake is nice," she adds, smiling.
Loyal Servant of Raas
41 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Jhala responded to her with a greeting and then continued on to say that she was waiting for Reek... wait... why did the Grand Vicar call Hiram by his old name.  That name was him of the past, there was no Reek now.  Only Hiram.  After that Jhala commented the lake.  At first Lilac cocked her head, still very curious of why Jhala had called Hiram Reek.

"There is no more Reek Jhala, only Hiram."  She reminded her Grand Vicar in a friendly tone.  "Although I must agree with you the lake is absolutely stunning today."  Lilac remarked, kind eyes starring thoughtfully at the water.  "Raas has treated us well.  Very well."
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
A cold expression flashes across the warm gaze of the Vicar, a deep breath bloating her sides for a moment. "He's whatever I want to call him, as long as I respect him as our Cardinal," she tells Lilac, an eyebrow raised. "Hiram is the wolf of Raas-- cleansed of his sins and made new. I haven't gained the right to call him Hiram, just yet," she adds with a smile. "Soon, though, maybe I will." Though Jhala has no plans on being cleansed of her sins-- why tell the wolves who support the fucking sun? Reek was Reek because he was Reek. Not Hiram or whatever the fuck dumbass name Kekshit gave him-- yeah back to that weak name-- he was Reek. Reek was Reek and would always be Reek.

She glances out onto the lake still, a weak smile lighting up her features. "The Daystar always gives us what we need," she murmurs softly, her tail waving behind her. 
Loyal Servant of Raas
41 Posts
Ooc — Emma
She didn't like Jhala's reaction to her correction.  It made her very uneasy.  Reek was of the past.  There was no more Reek for all she knew.  Hiram, a light had been born from the dark ashes of a reek.  Darkness had turned to a light.  The sooner the Grand Vicar understood that and called him by his true name, the better.  Yet she did not press, because Jhala's seemed to try to lighten the mood.

So as Jhala's turned to look at the lake Lilac did too.  "Yes.  The Daystar always has and always will."  Lilac replied to her, then added softly.  "You are blessed Jhala to be our Grand Vicar."
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Her head dips. "Very blessed," she agrees, "I thank him for it every day," she adds, her head tilting back to view the sky. She squints gently to receive it's light before looking back down. With a gentle sigh, interpreted perhaps and something more meaningful than what it really was, Jhala stares into the lake. With slight hesitation, she asks the other. "Have you seen any of the heathens who betrayed our religion?" Her ears perk with curiosity, knowing good and well that no one had seen the grotto wolves who'd left with Charley Prior. "I doubt they'd come back to seek redemption, or whatever, but I've been keeping an eye out in case any of 'em try anything."
Loyal Servant of Raas
41 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Jhala agreed with Lilac that she was very blessed by Raas to be the Grand Vicar.  The Sister then watched as Jhala turned her head to sun, squinting as if to recieve it's light.  Lilac smiled at the though, bringing in a soft breath of air before staring into the sun, not with squinted eyes though.  Then Lilac brought her head down again seeing black spots dance at the edges of her vision.  She didn't care though, she had looked into Raas's light just as her Grand Vicar had and something inside of her warmed at the thought.

Jhala's next question posed to her made the Sister tilt her head to the side in thought for a few moments, but finally she shook her head.  "I haven't seen any of them Jhala," Lilac explained, then her expression darken, "they are all failures though, they have no place here.  For they can not see there true fate, because maybe they know deep down inside that this religion is right."  She paused in thought for a moment.  "They are just to scared to admit it to themselves.  They don't want change when they should."
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Exactly," she agrees, her gaze falling to her feet. She stares at them for a few moments before finally letting out a soft sigh. "I needa finish patrolling," she then says, her amber gaze glancing back up. She doesn't look at Lilac at first, but when she does she smiles a little at her. "Nice seein' ya, Lilac," she adds, her grin broadening. 

After a quick nudge to the shoulder, the dark Vicar turns to leave. She patrols the borders once more, but this time, it is not Reek her warm gaze seeks-- but Skeet. Her heart churns, wondering if he was okay. He probably was fine, out on his own with plenty of new friends and family-- but she wondered all the same.
Loyal Servant of Raas
41 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Jhala made her leave and departed with a few words which Lilac gave a nod too.  "I will see you around Jhala." She called after her Grand Vicar with a solemn calm gaze.  Then a soft hand seemed to pull her back towards the water.  So she began to make her way towards it.

Upon arriving tithe water she bent her head and began to once again pray to her God.  "My Lord, Raas.  Please help the poor souls who have not found your warmth and comfort.  Please bring them into your embrace and let them join as loyal and faithful pawns to your game.  You are my savor Raas and I will praise you till my dying breath and beyond..."