Flycatcher Downs She came from over the cliffs
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Again, she seemed pleased, eve as she silently listened to the details he gave her.  His pride nearly bubbled over at her praise, and he found himself taking just one step closer to her. Tail wagging and eyes bright, he realized she was waiting for him to speak, and at once his thoughts went to Chusi. He couldn't leave her there, to deal with Sen and be cramped in a den all her life. So he wouldn't....
                 "If you're willing, I would come with you. There is a pup, back at the place I've been staying: we're good friends, and her mother isn't the most loving. I'd bring her with me if she wanted to come, raise her, and she too could join our band. "
He was careful not to push any rank for himself, but secretly hoped that when things were more familiar with them, he could slip into a higher position. Perhaps a co-alpha, or even Beta! Posibilities were endless, but they didn't matter right now: Zephyr was happy to have the option to leave.
Messages In This Thread
She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 02, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 02, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 08:18 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 01:39 PM