Wapun Meadow New Life, New Hope, And I'm Taking You With Me!
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Private 
Set to this morning before the sun rises, just before Aaron left, I suppose? For @Chusi only <3 

After speaking with Algae, a plan formulated in his mind. They would go, strike out, form a new band. Zephyr finally had someone else to care for, to protect, someone he felt he could work with and serve. Someone to, dare he say it, call a friend, family? Would this one stay, let him stay, and make his life worth living again? Only time could tell.
One thing he was certain of: Chusi couldn't possibly stay here. He knew of Sen's secluding her, keeping her away and in the den for hours at a time. The pup was unhappy, she had to be! And she was to happy to be around him when he came along. She saw him as a friend! Sen's words, never forgotten, rang through his ears. "Why are you here? Are you trying to confuse her? Maybe take her away from me?" While it hadn't been true then, it'd inspired ideas in his mind. He wouldn't steal her, no, that was far lower than the gentleman would ever stoop to. But it wasn't stealing when the one leaving wanted to go, so he would ask little Chusi what she wanted. The little Gorgon girl was old enough to know the weight of her decision, and Zephyr would give her every last detail he knew important to make sure she did know what she was getting into. Should she come, he would take her under his wing and raise her right. 
As he wandered closer to the borders, just before sunrise, he wondered just how he would get the girl away from Sen long enough to do all this.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Something smelled weird here. It was all sweet and beautiful, yet it didn't fit her. She often sneezed, especially since it was summer. Why had mother brought them here again? So she could have a closer eye on everything Chusi did? She didn't want to be here without Zephyr. She didn't want to be here with mother, because she certainly would find a dark den to lock her in again. The milk she had loved so much did not need to be in her stomach anymore, so why should she be around mother all the time? All this went through her little mind as she lay on a soft patch of grass, somewhat close to her mother. There was something in the air tonight, something that drove her to stand and wander.

She gave one last look at her mother before sneaking off carefully, seeing the pelt of her friend quite easily as the moon lit it up. Little did she know she had gone over the borders, but who could blame her? She had never been educated about them.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Sen must've chosen a den close to the borders: Chusi was already coming towards him, if the strengthening of her scent said anything. Her mothers scent was there too, but further, less strong. With any luck, this would all be done and over with before she realized Chusi's dissapearance. 
Smiling, he called out to her loud enough for only her to hear. 
           "Chusi, Chusi come here, but be quiet. I have to ask you something, little one."
He didn't cross the borders: Sen was a Beta now, and surely what he was about to prepose to the little one would surely cause the dark mother to set her pack on him. Funny, how he never had seen it as his own, despite being here at least a few days to settle. It just wasn't right for him, he supposed. Speaking softly to the pup, he reached out to nuzzle her gently.
                          "Chusi, are you happy here? Do you want to stay with your mother? I'm leaving, Chusi. I found a woman who is starting her own pack soon, and I want to be there with her. You're old enough now to choose, in my opinion, and I promise I would give my life to protecting you from any monsters if you wanted to come with me."
He would take her through the Witch's Marsh, should she say yes. Lose anybody who might follow them, and then meet up with Algaeca as soon as the obsidian brute deemed they were alone. His life would go to Chusi, yes, just as her real parents would care for her. He wondered, though, how she would see him. As a father? A friend? Only time could tell him that, too, but it was more important now that they got away from Rosings. 
Or he, rather, if she chose to stay here. It might hurt, but he couldn't fault the little girl for wanting to stay with the woman who had birthed and cared for her this far.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her ocher eyes grew wide as her name was called, almost running to her bestest friend while stumbling over some branches in the dark. Never had she been out at night, and while she was scared of the dark, night wasn't all that bad. The blinking thingies in the sky, with the big bright circle, produced enough light to give night a beautiful atmosphere. She reached him, brushing up against one of his white paws, eyes closed as she hugged his leg. 

Her tiny ears swiveled around as he talked, picking up some words that she knew. The story was clear to her. Zephyr was leaving, and if she wanted to stay with him, he'd protect her. While she did care for her mother, somewhere deep in the ball of cuteness that was her soul, nothing kept her bound to her. She didn't like milk anymore, and all they had done together was sleeping, a little talking and sitting in the dark. Zephyr was always there for her to play with her and praise her.

Chus come! Chus wit Zephyyyr... She squeaked softly, waiting to be carried away.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
VI
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She agreed. 
Zephyr's heart leapt to his throat, and he loosed a sigh of relief from a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. He really had wanted her to come along. The similarly coated girl seemed to understand, and didn't hesitate in agreeing with him. Chusi even came close and pressed herself to him, and his heart melted for her.  
             "We've got to go then little one, right now. I'm gonna carry you for a while, so we can move quickly, but I promise you can explore later. We can watch the sunrise, too."
The Maverick wasted no time: with one last lick across her little cheek, he grasped her abdomen in his jaws and lifted her high up. Careful not to swing her too much or hold her too hard, the ebony man turned and picked his way carefully down to the meadow. Chusi was bigger than he'd thought, and it wasn't easy to carry her like she was a newborn, but it would keep her scruff from being sore and provided more stability, meaning he could go faster without worrying about her safety. Ears high and on a swivel, sharp grassy eyes scanning around them for any who dared to approach, he carried her from the borders and past the meadow, heading right towards the maplewood. They would go through the marshes, cover their scents and make it impossible to track them. It was the easiest, safest way to do things, and the swiftest way back to Aglaeca. 

We can do another post or so each or just fade here: up to you! Glad this went easy and quick lol now onto their new lives! :D *Feels so bad for taking Sen's last kid but loves drama and plots more*
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Sunrise. That word sounded beautiful. She didn't know what it was, but something just told her that it would be a sight to behold. Whether it was a new friend he was speaking of, or something in nature, it would be wonderful. Sunwise... She mumbled softly as she got picked up. Sen had carried her too, but her teeth had felt rough. Zephyr's felt as if he was more doing this out of love, if she knew what that was, and so she ignored the slightly uncomfortable feeling. She squeaked happily as they started moving, her eyes darting to where her mother would probably be. Bye-bye, mommy monster... She said with just the slightest pinch of sadness in her voice. But no angry mother came to say goodbye. No one would know until sunrise that she had been "stolen". No one would miss her, except for Zephyr if she were to change her mind then and there. And that thought kept her quiet for the journey, the exception being some nonsense babbling out of boredom.

This is where she would be happy, under the care of Zephyr.

-fade end-
**Join THE VELINGAR!**