Blackfeather Woods And the vultures all start circling
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
At least someone here wanted him: Althaia responded with such happiness that he hadn't seen from her in a long time, if ever. She was the only thing now that brought anything positive to his life, her and the four tiny lives she grew within her belly. As she came to him, his amber eyes traced her figure, and a grin lit up his face. 
                  "I'm glad you're doing well, cause you look pretty well too."
Chuckling at the joke and accepting her hug, Harley wondered if he trusted the woman to allow her to feed his wife unknown things. 
                                    "I can probably find you something for nausea, Thi. I'll go looking later for some raspberry leaves, or Chervile, or even poppy seeds if I have to. You don't have to ask a stranger...."
It was clear he wasn't happy here, but never did he say anything: if Althaia wanted to live with her sister, then live in Blackfeather Woods he would. Her plea touched his heart, and even if he wasn't thinking about it, any plans of leaving were gone in a flash. 
                                                    "You'll always have me, Althaia, no matter what. You know that."
Messages In This Thread
And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 05, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Harley Quinzel - August 10, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 08:33 PM