Horizon Ridge Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud woke with a start and felt odd, quickly realizing her heat cycle had ended. She wanted to howl to the very sky that was how relieved she was. She was proud to be a healthy female, very proud, but she had made a few decisions recently that left her feeling berefit and lost on a sea of ebbing emotions. She had found lust in the dark forest of trees, yet lost the warm body that she had called her own for a few short times. She did not know whether to be relieved or sad. Of course she was sad that he had left, but relieved as well as there would be no more temptation.

She was determined now to make her life her own, to be in control of her own destin, but what was she to do. She would heal and she would hunt and she would work as best she could to help her pack. She would make them respect her, maybe even love her and hope for the best if the time came that she was revealed that his seed had taken though she would not know for some time.

She stood and shifted her weight a weary sigh working it's way up from her young bones, she had been run ragged of late with healing, and her cycle and her own injuries, the fawn colored waif was tired and for good reason. Today she was determined to take it easy, most of the others with the exception of Kennedy were healing well.
32 Posts
Ooc — LyknScribe
She was sleeping on the cold earth just outside of Thistle's Den. The earth was an insulating creature and it kept her far to warm. She was still adjusting to the warmer climate here, and had not shed enough of that heavy pelt to be comfortable snuggled in the heat of the earth.

Also, came her promise to watch over the young female and help dissuade curious suitors who would be drawn in by her scent. It was not difficult to see why so many referred to her as Momma Nuka. She had a natural desire to protect and care for the pack as a whole.

It was this desire that led her to becoming an unplanned alpha in her own time. Still, those days were gone and for now - it was she and the waning moon.

That was until she heard the female stirring in her den. She lifted her head from where it was resting under her tail and looked at Thistle. She chuffed softly in greeting but did not fully rise.

"Feeling better little one?"
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Unf i just love Nuka she's so sweet

Thistle stepped from her den her white paw first and she stood blinking in the early morning light. She saw the shape of the matron near her and it made her smile. It was nice to have someone watching over you. Not only was it nice but it was a relief to the young one, being her first cycle and everything she should have been near her mother to understand, but she hadn't been. However, she had found one as close to her mother as she could and this made her heart a little lighter.

Thistle Cloud gave the other a smile and nodded "Yes I am feeling much better. I still have much on my mind, but my cycle has ended so that is one less thing. Many of our pack mates are healing now, I just have to minister to Kennedy which is also a lessened burden. How about you? I am sorry you slept out here you could have come inside the den I believe I made it big enough. She looked back into her den to check it out, yea she thought another could fit in there even one as large as Nuka.

She stretched her limbs and shook her head "What are your plans today? she had yet to tell the other she was pretty certain the male would not be returning and in a way she was wary of it.
32 Posts
Ooc — LyknScribe
[OOC - Sorry! I forgot the name of this thread and it took me a bit to find it!]

The large female chuffed softly at the other as she entered the world outside of her den. She collected her toned limbs beneath her and rose before crossing to meet her just outside. She licked her jaw in friendly greeting, neither submissive nor dominate. It was easy to see why people mistook Nuka for a weakling. She seemed all together far to gentle. What people often found out, far to late - was that her size and experience made her a force to be reckoned with, if her family or pack was threatened.

"I am glad you are feeling better, you needed the rest. Have you had time to think over you conundrum?"

She asked softly turning toward the path which led to the sea, in silent invite for the other to follow her.

"Your den? I am certain it's fine, little one. I am used to the cold and snow - it is to hot for my winter coat here. The cool night air, offers some comfort."

She hesitated, her tail flagging softly behind her just in case she had lagged and opted not to follow.

"Plans? To get to know those who live here better. I met your patient Kennedy last night, and Bjorn - now also you and the leader. Given time, I hope to know them all."
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud smiled at the greeting it was nice to feel cared for, she returned the gesture to the other. Happy to have a friend, as she was certain come the time that she began to show if she was carrying would be the time that she would lose many friends, perhaps even her home or her life.

Thistle cloud sighed and answered the question softly "Yes I have a good nights rest will do wonders. I plan to appeal to Pump's kinder nature I suppose and request that I am able to keep them, though I will need help I've never been around pups before in my life. However, I am also willing to accept the consequences of my actions and if she wished my life or their life forfeit though it will be painful I will accept it. Thistle Cloud knew this, she had done a great injustice to her pack mates and to herself and she knew making adult decisions she would need to accept the adult consequences.

Thistle Cloud took a moment to study the others pelt, "yes I sometimes forget that you and Bjorn are from the cold areas of the world. Was Kennedy alright last night?