The Sentinels l'amour ne périt jamais
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
All Welcome 
@Tansea ! <3

deirdre's recovery was a steady one now that she had risen from her deep sleep. the wound inflicted upon her was all but gone, but soon would fade to nothingness. it would not scar, and her facade would return to its flawless state. her furs were growing longer in preparation for winter, and so to the eye that did not know where to look she would appear untouched and unmarred!

but a practiced eye would know better. a bear had struck her across the cheek, and the remnant scratches lingered beneath the surface. she took great strides in caring for herself, but at present deirdre sought herbs to care for. she sensed the approach of winter, and her keen instincts told her that she ought to prepare for its imminent arrival.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
60 Posts
Ooc —
Tansea had realized by now that it was too late into the season to worry about growing anything, it was the time for harvest. Her garden would have to wait until the next spring. 

It was such that she set out one early morning to search for herbs. They would need to be dried in the sun before she could bury them in a cache. 

Tansea was gathering chervile, some of the roots and some of the leaves, when she caught scent of Deirdre. The younger female was the closest friend she had in Donnelaith and the dryad had not spoken to her in awhile. Deciding to go see how she was, the witch gathered her plants and made in the direction of the scent.
Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness.
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre faulted herself for not seeing tansea, but sought to right this error now that she was healed of her affliction. the scent of tansea wafted toward her and deirdre was swift to follow it, and ah, it appeared tansea had noted her own nearness, for the druid approached her too, now!

tansea! deirdre hummed, her tail waving behind her. i am so pleased to see you! ah, i know that plant--would you mind if i joined you, my dear friend? her ears pricked atop her crown and there was a hopeful look within her eye that only the others acceptance of her company could put to rest!
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand