Two Rivers Isle A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Perhaps, when Vassago and Pyro were yearlings or something, Malice could allow a new generation- if Burke wouldn't get her pregnant again. Still, Malice longed for more offspring. She wanted the spawns of Satan- of her blood run everywhere in Teekon. She wanted many more boys- for they could plant their seed in women and not the other way around. She could not help her thoughts of perhaps visiting Sebastian in her heat- owh, how scandalous! Still, Burke's blood was pure and good, she felt, so what better seed to carry within her again? What were they talking about again?

Perhaps your heat will come when time will allow you to have children- then, maybe, we can allow you to get pregnant. She answered dreamily. How many more did she want? At least 8, she found, but knew Burke wouldn't be up for that. She smirked. Do you have your eyes upon someone? She asked.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A potato should always be with its friends in a fruitbowl! Otherwise it's potato-cism - by Malice - September 30, 2016, 04:43 PM