Silverlight Terrace we rise and we fall, we're floating.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
@Jace Yay brothers reunited! :D

When he'd first set his gaze towards the mountain he now approached, he had mistaken it for the Sunspire. The two were similar in obvious ways, but only one such as Summer who had spent a year of his life upon its slopes would have realized so quickly that he was mistaken. The spire was the first place he had ever considered home, having been taken from his birth pack so early. The Spire had been the first place he'd ever made friends of his own. It was where he'd first become an integral member of a pack. It was where he'd first begun a future, all his own.

A lot had changed since then. The wolf that moved steadily towards the mountain that was not the Spire was not the same wolf that had walked these same lands over a year ago. He had left this place hoping for a future for himself and his new mate. He returned now hoping for the same, only with no one at his side. In some ways it was lonely, but in many, far more selfish ways, it was exciting and liberating.

Summer moved across the terrain at a steady trot, weaving around rocks both large and small that jutted out from the lush green that swept across the ground. The scent of other wolves was thicker here than it had been for a number of miles, and so he knew he was getting close to pack territory. Something he breathed in struck him as familiar, but the notion was so faint that he had yet to even acknowledge it. Instead, he was far too intent on searching for any sort of prey that might be in the area. It had been a few days since he'd last eaten, and he was quite hopeful that he would soon put an end to that streak.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was with an eager walk that Jace continued on a loping trot towards the Sunspire. He briefly thought of eeking out a home there again, to make a new place just for himself. He found that it didn't bother him this solitary existence. He missed conversation sometimes, and he missed a warm body to lay next to when it was exceptionally cold, but he didn't miss the drama, or the forced small talk. No that was something he could do and would do without. He was his own man now and with that thought in his mind, he firmly continued his trot.

It was with a curious gaze that his eyes sought out a lone figure also loping the same way. A young male by the looks of him, skinny but not malnourished. Perhaps a wolf that had gone on a solitary mission as Jace had. Jace chuffed once, to get the other's attention and then continued foward, if the other stopped he stopped if he didn't well then he would just continue on his merry way.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The scent of prey did not present itself, however something else did. His ears twitched as he heard the sound of another wolf attempting to catch his attention. Instinct drove his hackles to lift ever so slightly as his vibrant yellow eyes scanned the terrain, landing almost instantly upon the stranger.

Summer knew who it was the moment he laid eyes upon him, and yet his brain was slow to accept what he was seeing. Jace had been a brother to him, more so than any of his family that he had gotten to know in Sedona had been. Of all of the wolves he had missed from his time with the Sunspire, Jace had been prime amongst them. Of course, Amekaze and Vienna certainly ranked high as well, in ways he felt conflicted over to this day. But Jace had been family in a time when Summer had lost all of his.

And there he was.

"Jace..." Summer said, with the slightest questioning tilt lifting the tail end of the name.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)