Nocturne Summit Free falling with a Thud!
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Private 
@West :) lame title and post xD

Roaming away and far from the forest wasn't something the ivory female did often, ever since joining Amari had remained within packs borders, always sitting and observing from the other side. But on this day, however, the white girl had decided to scout out the farther lands that laid beyond the coverage of Neverwinter. The female's dainty paws had cautiously guided her through the glen, the memories of her last encounter there still fresh within her mind. It was also her first encounter with the dark boy, Cypress, one of few wolves whom she considered a friend.

Over time, as the female ventured onward, Amari found herself no longer able ignore the hungry growls of her stomach. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she peered around the terrain, cerulean eyes gleaming in the dense light of the sun as she searched for any sign of movement near the mountain side. Cautiously, Amari's small paws guided her along the way, nose twitching as she eventually picked up the aroma of a meal, it's scent lingering in the air and fortunately for her, hiding not far from where she roamed. Preparing herself for this, Amari knowing she wasn't all that great at hunting, but regardless she slowly began to creep closer, moving as quietly as she could through the rock, until she knew she was nearly on top of the critter, but before she could make a strike, a brown blur of fur darted from the coverage of the stone. The silver and white female's gaze followed the swift creature, her body tilting over some from her previous stance as she stared, till she finally lost her balance and fell, awkwardly hitting the ground with a loud thud.

Amari remained on the cold ground for a moment, dazed slightly, until a sharp pain surged through the woman's leg as she tried to move herself to stand, bright eyes widening as she let a whine escape her muzzle as she gave it another attempt. She was unable to put pressure on it and quickly the female's head turned to inspect the damage to her hind leg, thankfully no bones were sticking out, but the burning pain that was surging through her limb, told Amari that something was wrong. Grumbling to herself for being such a clumsy fool, the female quietly surveyed the area around her, the white woman letting out a sigh as she realized she had ventured farther than planned. And just as Amari's luck would have it, she was unable to move without pain and still hungry.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
It had been a couple of days since her return and her wounds had started to heal and scab over. If she moved too much, she’d tear them open and the searing pain would remind her to chill the fuck out. They interfered with her daily routine and hunting is a pain in the ass when she had to run and catch for something. She felt far too guilty to take too much from the caches as a new member but she’d taken one the day prior to keep her tied over for a little while longer.

There’s a stir in her legs that pushes her out of her resting spot and, once more, out of the caldera, but this time she turns west in case the psychotic wolf had tried to locate her again or still remained in the area. This way seemed a safer bet but nothing seems familiar as West continues to explore the nearby lands. She passes a lake and scours through a portion of forest only to locate a rabbit that she can’t let get away. Despite the pain it causes her, West manages to snap the creature between her jaws and continue to carry it with her before stopping nearby to enjoy it.

West is easily distracted before she consumes the meal by a groan of pain. Her ears swivel forward while she takes a few more steps, following the scent of another that leads her to a young girl, struggling to stand and put weight on one of her back legs. Her brows knit together, dropping the prey from her jaws and offering her a chuff of greeting.

“Do you need help?” the woman calls out with a tilt of her head, stepping over her kill protectively as she awaits a response.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Poor post :(

Her injured leg seemed to drag behind her as she tried to move, the silver and white girl's blue eyes watching how her paw struggled to take the weight of her body upon it. Sighing loudly to herself, Amari attempted to stand on it once more, though as soon as the weight began to press against her paw, she couldn't stop herself from letting out another pained whine. Frustration slowly began to boil within her as she allowed her body to drop to the ground in a defeated fashion. 'What am to to do now?' Was all she could think as she peered up toward the sky, tail thrashing behind her upon the ground, flicking at stray rocks and rubble that were within its range.

”Do you need help?” Was all she heard and Amari couldn't help but twitch some as her head spun around to face the other, her bright blue eyes widening as her gaze fell upon a much darker hued female a short distance away. Pausing, Amari allowed her tongue to escape her mouth to lick sheepishly at her lips, ”I-um...” Was all she managed as she tried to push herself back up onto her paws, three of them at least, ”I do, please.” She admitted, white ears flicking back against her skull as she peered to her left back leg, ”I seem to have badly sprained my leg, I think...” She started, ”...when I took a fall.” Amari finished. Now, she just felt like a complete moron.
Listen to me now
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
It was great!

She surprises the girl when she speaks and West offers a gentle smile and shake of her tail to prevent from appearing as a threat. She seems nervous and in pain and her smile turns into a frown as she takes a careful step forward to look at the paw. It’s swollen but it doesn’t seem bent out of shape too much that may indicate a complete break—if one at all—but a fracture in the bone can possibly be the diagnosis. West heaves a sigh and nods her head, putting distance between them again. She picks up the kill and nudges it closer to her as a peace offering.

“Stay on the ground,” she tells her. “Keep the pressure off it. I’m going to go find you something for pain, okay? Eat this while I’m gone and I’ll be back in a few minutes,” she instructs and waits long enough to make sure the girl takes to the dead rabbit before she turns and retreats the way she came but not before she tosses a look over her shoulder, “I’m West, by the way.”

Further down the summit, West comes across a dormant plant that mostly blooms in the fall and early winter. Luckily for her, she doesn’t need the flower head to accomplish what she needs and so she works on pulling the stems from the ground to keep the bulbs and roots intact. She manages to carefully extract a mouthful—three good ones and a forth that managed to tear and leave some behind—and begin her way back to the stranger.

“Eat these. They’ll make you feel better in a little bit and we can work on getting you somewhere safe,” she says, carefully dropping them near the injured girl before she takes a step back and gives her room to breathe.
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Amari remained silent as she watched the other give a frown and gradually step closer to observe her injured leg, the white and silver woman tilted her head to the side curiously as the female slowly stepped away and then let out a sigh. What was wrong? Was it just a sprain? Or was it worse than she had originally thought? Growing more nervous as she remained in such a vulnerable state, Amari flinched as the female picked her kill up from the ground and began nudging it in her direction. What was this? Confusion washed over the girl as she carefully shifted herself uncomfortably on the ground, ivory ears pivoting a top her small head as she listened to the darker woman's advice, ”O-okay.” Amari murmured, laying fully upon the ground and taking complete weight off from the painful paw.

Staring at the rabbit for a moment, Amari peered back to the woman and gave a small nod of her head in response, jaws opening as she inched herself closer to pick up the others kill, her rounded ears pinned to her skull as she began to feel guilty about taking someone else's meal, but currently the hunger within her stomach was too great to ignore, especially since now she couldn't catch her own. Thankful for the offer, Amari began to tuck into the carcass, eyes looking up as the unknown female offered her name. Swallowing the chunk of meat within her mouth, Amari dipped her head politely and replied, ”I'm Amari.” She smiled, ”And...thank you, West.” She said, dipping her head once again as blue eyes watched as West then disappeared, Amari taking this opportunity to return to the meal that was given to her. 

With her hunger sedated for the time being, the girl remained laid upon the ground like instructed, licking at her crimson stained muzzle. It wasn't long till her ears arched forward at the sound of paw-falls slowly approaching, her blue eyes falling upon on the sight of West returning to her aid. Giving a light wag of her tail, Amari smiled up at the woman and peered to the pale blueish and white herb that was presented to her, ”So these will stop the pain?” She asked curiously, gaze looking down to the dubious flora in front of her. Amari's leathery nose twitching as she carefully pushed her mouth closer to the plant, slowly eating one and then two, bringing herself to eventually swallow them with a distasteful expression across her face.
Listen to me now
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Sorry for the short post. <3

She is glad to see the rabbit picked clean from the carcass. It'll help the medicine absorb into her system faster and all they had to do now is wait. Her eyes never leave the girl's features as she watches for the signs. "Yes," she answers after a thoughtful pause. "Your paw is very swollen. It could be a sprain, but it could also be broken." West lowers her rump to the ground in an attempt to make herself appear comfortable, waiting for the any changes. "It doesn't work instantly but it won't take long. Once they kick in, we can see how much weight you can put on it and that'll help determine how severe it is."
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
So it begins! x3

Amari remained still, laid upon the ground for what seemed like hours to her, though it had only been half of that and the girl's bright blue eyes watched the other female, West, cautiously for a moment. Though she was grateful for the aid, Amari couldn't help but shuffle herself uncomfortably on the hard floor, unable to shake the nervous feeling gripping her at being this vulnerable.

Letting out a bored sigh, Amari's eyes soon widened slightly at the sudden weird, nauseous sensation that began rushing throughout her body. And as she remained upon the floor, the white and silver woman slowly licked her muzzle, gradually turning her attention away from the other as her mouth slowly began to salivate. Panic washed over her as she felt the mass of saliva now building up within her mouth and Amari soon found herself unable to stop the drool from flooding out from her muzzle and onto the ground. What was going on!? Her mouth opened and saliva spilled out, clinging to her lips and fur as she attempted to swiftly push herself up onto her paws, though her injury caused her to drop back to the ground instantly with a loud thud. Pain and confusion was all she felt as her head spun around to look at West, the fear within her eyes was evident and Amari found herself unable to speak out. What had she done her?
Listen to me now
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
She considers making small talk with the girl but chooses silence instead. Amari doesn’t have much of an opinion on it either as she remains just as quiet. West yawns, looking around their surroundings as they idly pass the time by. She’s supposed to help get her to a safer place once she feels better, and Amari won’t think any different. When there’s a sudden movement, West snaps her attention to see her widened eyes and within just a few short moments, drool is pouring out the sides of her mouth. She remains still when the girl tries to stand, only to fall back on her rump and shoot her a worried look. Her own expression remains neutral, watching.

For a while she watches the girl as she goes through the motions. The drooling doesn't stop and soon there's a change in her gaze. When Amari's eyes roll back into her head, West steps back to turn and leave: the last thing the girl ever saw.