Stavanger Bay And all I am is all I could not mention
89 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Lagertha found she kept to herself often these days. It wasn't so bad, the Viking didn't need anyone around for long periods of time. She was content to rise in the morning and patrol or hunt, going about her tasks with silent contemplation.

The times when she were near the ocean were her favorite, the brine of the wind blowing in a comforting scent. It was one such morning, near dawn, when she crept down to the Sea to stand in the waves as they washed around her paws. 

"Hva du skjule dine dybder du?​" Her native tongue slipped out, whispering the words to her new God.
The Gods always smile on the brave women.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
murgash hadn't been able to sleep, though not for want of trying. his skin crawled, itched and seized his mind, and in a howling fury the dark-cloaked male burst forth from his sculpted hole in the earth and threw himself on the ground in a frenzy. he rubbed his spine along the sand aggressively, grunting with each twist of his spine. his jaws, slack and floppy, nearly hit his eyes with each effort.

he wasn't aware there was company until he heard the breeze carry her voice to him -- immediately he sat upright, his front limbs propping him up in an absurd half-sitting, half-prone pose. there was a female, not too far away, who seemed to be talking to the waves. um, froooot-cake thought murgash inwardly, but then he realized something: the craziest ones were always the best in bed.

immediately he sat upright, shook the sand from what remained of his sparse patchwork pelt, and strode suavely towards the female. he pulled his ears back in a manner similar to a man combing his greasyed hair atop his shiny skull, and perversely the wolf inspected the wisp-wolf's frame hungrily. "o, 'ello there gorgjuss. wot's got ye up this foine mornin'?" he crooned, unaware of just how offensively gravelly his voice was. as far as murgash was concerned, he was motherflipping elvis presley and smoother than any swing king that ever walked the dance-floor -- and he expected the ladies to swoon at his feet, STAT.
89 Posts
Ooc —
Lagertha had not expected any to be awake, had not thought to find anyone on the pebbly shores in her solitude. The voice was the first to break her thoughts, a gravelly thing that reminded her of a bullfrog's croak.

The Viking turned, eyeing the beast curiously. He was mighty ugly, seemed to deny the fact with his flirting. The Shield-maiden could not belittle him that fact, she liked his confidence if not his looks.

"Ta ocean," she answered, turning her slate eyes on it again. " 'M Lagertha," she introduced herself, moving away from the waves washing around her feet in favor of facing the brute. 

"Ya can put ya eyes back in ya hed," the Viking laughed heartily.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
murgash trailed slowly after the female, watching her as she waded through the riffling waves. like doe, and starbuck, and just about every woman murgash had ever laid eyes on, he found her very visually pleasing. so pleasing he was struck with a need to be close to her, though he did not make much move to touch her.

he lapped at the water playfully, sneezing at the brine as it assaulted his senses. "oi'd rather put somethin else on moi hed." he suggested cheekily, sending her a sly wink with one nearly-concealed eye. "oi'm murgash - wot's det language ye be talkin' to yeself in?"
89 Posts
Ooc —
"Cheeky bastar' ya are," Lagertha laughed again, finding that she enjoyed his company. Despite his leering, something she wasn't unaccustomed to, Murgash was at the very least easy to talk to.

"Don' count on it. I donnae kiss until ta second date at least, and besides ya seem like ta type to kiss and tell," the coal femme teased.

"My people call it the Norse tongue," Lagertha explained, no word for it in English exactly. "Vhy vas ya covered in sand?" 

Lagertha sat on her haunches, curious about this stranger.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
she was right -- he was cheeky. and if she wasn't admonishing him, she was enabling him - murgash saw no reason to stow his roguishness, especially not since she hadn't gotten outwardly offended. yet.

she didn't kiss until the second date? prude! murgash eyed her carefully, deciding whether or not he should continue pursuing this conversation. like most basic boys, he was all about the gettin'. so far, lagertha had done nothing to dissuade him from being his normal, cheeky, creepy self.

he rested his muzzle water-level, watching her quietly as she spoke. the water rose to his cheeks and he quickly lifted his head as one wave threatened to overtake him. "it's de mange, boss." he admitted freely, not even remotely shameful to admit his state. "jus' scratchin' an itch, though oi'm itchy elsewhere, too." had he an eyebrow, he'd arch it suggestively -- good gods, how gross and creepy could he get?
89 Posts
Ooc —
Lagertha watched him lay in the water, wondering if it soothed his mange. She'd seen a boy back in Kattegat die of the condition, only after refusing to go and see the völvas. The boy had been frightened of them, even more so of the Seer. It wasn't a pretty sight to behold.

Eventually Laggy stretched out some distance from him, not wanting to catch the condition. "Ya been to see Doe? Friend of mine, sweet lass." 

"Ta völvas back home said swimming in ta ocean helps," the Viking recommended, jerking her head at the waves just out of her reach.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
murgash' ears (and other parts) perked at the mention of doe -- of course he had seen her. he paddled around a bit before returning to lagertha, his nostrils flaring as he whuffed water from their wet rims. "ov course." he said indignantly - what, did she think he had snuck past the most beautiful (or maybe second beautiful, if lagertha would allow his advances) wolf in the pack without extending a hello.

he drew from the water and made for the shore in a rough, sodden heap. "dunno wot a volva is but if it's like a vulva does det mean oi gets a prize?"
89 Posts
Ooc —
Lagertha did not reply to his indignance, assuming it was a reasonable question to ask. She was alone quite often these days and had no idea when or how long Murgash had been amongst their ranks. 

"Tis a vitch," she explained idly, cocking a brow at him. "T'at depends if you can interest me long enough to get that far," Lagertha told him honestly. She'd had her fair share of men, women too, some uglier than him. But the Shield-maiden wasn't like to lie with a stranger.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
it wasn't like a vulva. murgash's tattered, lackey ears fell comically -- he shot the woman a disappointed gaze. the expression did not last for long -- not when the tail end of her words had been suggestively teasing. instantly his ears perked right back up again, as did other parts of him.

he nosed the water as if considering what to say, but he had already decided in his mind. this type of banter required a careful hand, a tactful, sensitive approach -- a connoisseur of conversation such as he should have no problem diplomatically handling such loaded words.

but this was murgash, and his words weren't as loaded as his lower extremity was. "oi! wot maeks ye think oi wonts te do it with a vitch? aint gonna fall for ye puttin a pox on my cock, NO!" he chuffed, his tone serious despite the merry twinkle in his gaze. after all, murgash didn't really mind things on or around said member; if it felt good enough he honestly might have even considered it.
89 Posts
Ooc —
Lagertha cocked a brow at his reaction, wondering why on earth a witch would even want to put a pox on his cock if they lay with him. 

" 'M not a vitch, ya silly git. T'ough I haff lain vith one, pretty voman she vas and gut at it," Lagertha winked.

"Beside, even if I did lay vith ya, vhy vould I vant to hex ya?" Lagertha let out another laugh, stretching in the sand with merriment.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
murgash sat down in the sand, looking longingly at the member they were presently discussing. he certianly did not want a hex put on that -- not unless it was one along the lines of "eternal handjob". a stupid grin crossed his muzzle as he thought of how wonderful that sounded, and was about to share his thoughts with lagertha when he realized she probably wouldn't get the same enjoyment out of it.

females. synonymous with fun-suckers, life-drainers, and perpetual chains.

he didn't doubt her claim that she had tangled with the fairer sex, and if anything, he did not need to be told it was an incredible experience -- he knew just how wonderful such an endeavor was. he slid onto his belly and gave lagertha an all too boldly suggestive look: "oi could be better, yannow." he said in a hushed manner, a cocky grin crossing his muzzle.
89 Posts
Ooc —
Murgash slid closer, whispering to her about his prowess. She smiled, though she had no intentions of lying with him today. The Viking didn't sleep with strangers, perhaps that made her a tease but Murgash would have to wait until at least their second meeting. 

"I don' doubt it elske, but I haff vork to do," she gestured to the lightening sky. The borders would not patrol themselves. "Until next time." 

The Viking got to her feet, gave his head a goodbye lick, and padded away to patrol.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
he huffed -- she was playing hard to get. he didn't like it really, but appreciated it -- unfortunately for her, he was not so easily dissuaded.

as she rose he watched her hungrily, not even bothering to hide the lewdiness of his expression. "give ole murgy a kiss before ye go, eh?" he said with a roguish grin, his tail beating against the rocks with coy excitement.