Sleepy Fox Hollow star of the county down
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
She was proud of her son, immensely so, for he was so well mannered and sweet. She had already decided some time ago that he was perhaps the best son she could have hoped to have, anyone could have. At his cooing babble, perhaps noticing the scent that drifted toward him,  she nudged him gently, a smile on her features. Her Hazel seemed much more upset with proceedings, seeming agitated, while her second born was unusually lethargic,  and with a sinking heart she noticed the signs of sickness. Then she cried out, and she was quick to pull her near protectively, though set her apart from her seemingly healthy brother and sister. 

A voice called out, trepidation and polite. After a moment, she called out in response, knowing that she needed help. She could not continue this journey alone, and who knew when she would come across an accepting pack. Suddenly, this seemed all too hopeless. "I am not. If you can help us...please,  come near." She said, blunt and straight to the point, words tinged with tiredness. She sat up, revealing them. Her daughter she pulled close, allowing Hazel and Nikai to do as the wished.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
star of the county down - by Antigone Demos - September 29, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: star of the county down - by Althaia - September 29, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: star of the county down - by Nikai - September 30, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: star of the county down - by Witchhazel - September 30, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: star of the county down - by Keoni - September 30, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: star of the county down - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: star of the county down - by Althaia - October 01, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: star of the county down - by Nikai - October 05, 2016, 07:05 AM
RE: star of the county down - by Witchhazel - October 05, 2016, 06:04 PM