Stone Circle Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You!
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
I'm so sorry for holding this up! @Witchhazel you're welcome to fade with your post if you don't feel like continuing this thread, or we can play it out! Whichever is good with me!

The pup seemed to accept her a little better once Adeline laid on the ground. She didn't remember a bunch from her childhood, but she did remember thinking of how all the adults seemed so big as they loomed over her. So, she tried not to do that with the pup before her. The universal sign of play seemed to help, too, and the pup came forward, still trying to keep out of reach, but she pounced on Adeline's paw. 

Althaia's voice brought Adeline's gaze to the woman. She knew instantly she was talking about her shoulder. It's okay, she said, brushing it off a little. It hurts sometimes, but Dad says it looks like it's healing okay, she admitted. I still have to stretch it a lot. Otherwise, it would get stiff when she walked, and Adeline would have a limp, which she hated.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 02, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 03, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 03, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 23, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - November 18, 2016, 09:47 AM