Mount Apikuni smiles and cigarettes
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Happiness is known to be short-lived, always like a butterfly fluttering around your muzzle but just out of your reach. Then when it finally poises itself upon your nose, it gives the tiniest sigh and dies, the color and magnificence fading with it.

Because of that Galileo had learned appreciate the butterfly's radiance from a discreet distance, he knew better than to chase after the small creature, wearing the poor thing out as well as himself. He had come to the realization that by siting back and enjoying the graceful dance the butterfly had to offer, he actually had a better view, than when chasing it around recklessly.

It was a prettier sight, there was no doubt, but the most wonderful thing of all was when the butterfly, showed off it's beauty by landing carefully in your nose.

He had learned to appreciate the little things, and watch the butterfly from the sidelines was more rewarding. He had mastered the arts of pursuing or rather admiring happiness.

In fact it was that endless pursuit of joy that had led him further from the Swiftcurrent Creek territory and into another unknown land. He had had an encounter with another wolf before, and know he was curious of what other wolves roamed around the lands nearby.

Perhaps they'd have something that could be of use to the lonely male.
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

OOC:It's a big mountain, so I figure they wouldn't run into each other right away

The days had long since began to blur, but they were noted by the constant rise and fall of the sun. Her anticipation for the inevitable made itself apparent by the swell of her belly and fur, and the irritation of a usually benign nature that accompanied it. Her time had perhaps not reached it precipice, but it was surely nearly, if not told by the heavy walk of the burdened female, then surely by her change in temperament and eating fashion. Were it not for self-discipline, she would have undoubtedly allowed herself to grow beyond necessary proportions. But she was not so lazy to let herself become that way, regardless of how the life within her demanded it be so.

On another day that held no significance, the female emerged from her territory for a walk. Her steps were sound across the mountain’s path, announcing her presence as if her scent was not enough. She carried not the haughty demeanor of an Alpha, but the modest disposition of an expecting mother simply having her walk through the world. Each step was careful however loudly it played. And each scent was cataloged by nostrils flared wide taking the scent of any and all that might pose a danger to her and her cargo. But in all, she was calm…

<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
As he walked along the path that spiraled to the top of the mountain, his nose picked up a sweet fragance that was nothing like the musky scent of the forest floors and the mix of grit and rain. He lifted his head and inhaled the heavenly smell until he felt in invade his lungs in an almost suffocaing way.

By the scent alone he could identify it belonged to a female, but any other type of information was still unknown.. She was not too far, that he could tell too..

He whipped his pink tongue over his nose, and set off, his head close to the ground tasting the scent of his objective, his ears pricked to any momement, and his tail held erect behind him in a rather curious manner.

OCC: hey :) Galileo has a soft spot for puppies
18 Posts
Ooc — Britt
OOC: Pardon my intrusion.

IC: Lunar's uniquely splotched pelt of black, brown and white, shuffled as she climbed cautiously over rocks. She had left a quaint valley to explore new things and possibly et a better view of the land. Her sides heaved as she panted, she had been climbing for hours and the altitude affected her already burning lungs. She lowered her head to sniff the burnt earth, it did not have much of a scent any longer as years had passed since the fire struck.

Lunar scanned the area with bright yellow eyes, looking for any sign of other wolves. She caught sight lf a wolf, standing alone. It looked the wolf had caught a scent, being downqind she knew it was not hers that he had caught. She slowly approached the male cautiously, her tail wagging in a friendly manner, showing she did not pose a threat but is rather curiosity.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
OCC: The more the merrier! Welcome.

Galileo,being the good adventurer he was, set off searching the source of the sweet fragance that reached his nose.

He did not make it far before being interrupted, a growning sound of pawsteps made his ears swivel and his tail rise in alarm. He turned to see that in the distance, a pretty brown and black ticked wolf made her way over, wagging her lush tail in greeting.

He instinctively felt his muscles relax, and his tail slowly lower to the point it's tip brushed against the ground. Forgetting about the scent, he offered a smile to his visitor and called out to her, his pink tongue lolling as he spoke, showing her he was as relaxed as a leaf being blown in the breeze. "Afternoon", he greeted, "Pardon my tresspasing into your lovely territory, I mean no harm for what's worth, just a passerby.." he explained with another of his charming smiles.
18 Posts
Ooc — Britt
Lunar spole sweetly as she neared Galileo " Afternoon. You have no need to apologize. Aas it is i am not from the pack you think i am. I am from Silvertip Mountain. I am a Zeta. But as it stands this land which our paws tread upon are considered Free territory. However i am respectful of the bearby pack borders." She walked just past him, so they stand side by side. Her tail moves ever so slightly offering her scent in a typical wolf fashion. "My name is Lunar by the way. And you are?"

Lunar was respectful of territories and would leave if asked or rather was told. Aits only to be expected, as a Zeta she knew all to well of the threat wandering wolves make to a pack. Regardless who she came across she would greet them nicely but had a rather nasty side if anyone would be cross to her. She has only been apart of Silvertip for a few weeks but had grown a big backbone and little tolerance for rudeness. The way she carried herself and acted per say, led moat on to believe she is nothing but a soft pushover.But she was far from it.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
The female made her way closer, her tail wagging in a friendly manner that made Galileo relax even more. He was really not in the mood for fighting and was rather glad, the female was not lookinmg for trouble either.

He watched her as she waltzed next to him, explaining she was just another hiker that admired the lovely scenery. She mentioned something of a pack, Silvertip Mountain..not the same pack he had encountered weeks before..then she explained a bit about her job, something Galileo couldn't really comprehend,he then wondered if just like Bazi, the white she-wolf he had met on earlier days, this wolf was destined to scout the lands looking for travellers and prey.

Lunar, so that was her name. "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Galileo" he greeted with a graceful dip of his head. "So if this is not your territory, whose is it?" he wondered, pointing with his nose towards the path set by the unkown scent he had found..
18 Posts
Ooc — Britt
Lunar winced as her old scar on her hind leg startes to ache. She hated that awful scar as it still surged with pain every now and then if she over did it. With legs folded under her she gracefully sat, hiding the scar with her tail and veiling the ache. "Pleasure to meet you Galileo" She half smiled as his name rolled off her tongue. It had a smoothe ring to it. "To be honest, I havr no idea. I have not yet came across any other packs except Swiftcurrent and my own Silvertip."

Her soft voice trailed off as she turned to gaze at the sky, daydreaming for a moment. She began to speak, never averting her eyes from tje beautiful clear sky. "Dont you wish at times you could just..mgo up into the sky? Lay on a big fluffly cloud? Lap up the water straight out of a rain clouf? Just completely be able to the world from a different view, see the land for miles and take in its beauty all at once..."

Lunar sighed feeling stupid, no one has ever yet beem able to understand her. She was a mystery just like the world they live in all on its own. She learned as a pup from her mother that the sky beholds many secrets. The clouds and stars above are silent witnesses to the evil and good of all things. Above the sunny sky, her favorite view which lasted only hours is the pinkish ref glow of the blood moon.

She shook herself and looked at the peppered coat of the male. "Sorry got sidetracked. I wish i could tell you but like i said..this is free land and not past the pack borders anyway."
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Galileo watched her closely as she took a seat, curling her bushy tail over herself, he returned the smile and answered, "Pleasure is mine". Then she went on telling him she was an intruder to the territory as well. Shame. He would've liked to know what that marvelous place was called. Then she mentioned another name that rang a bell in his mind. Swiftcurrent creek, hadn't he heard that name before? Again he thought of the pale wolf that he'd met in the Duck lake.

"Do you know any wolves from.. Swiftcurrent creek?" he wondered out loud, perhaps she knew Bazi as well.

While he waited for her response, she began looking at the sky, something Galileo himself adored to do. When she mentioned her desire to nap in a cloud, the older wolf couldn't hold back a chuckle. "Oh what I would give to feel one of those under my paws." he mused, looking at a rather fluffy could that drifted above them. "Although what I love the most is the stars, and the moon of course," he shrugged and then turned his gaze back to the girl, "The very one you're named after, Lunar" he barked.
18 Posts
Ooc — Britt
OOC: Sorry if i lag on my replies, im goingbthrough some health problems and am waiting on the test tesults. So im low on muse.

IC: Galileo's voice caught rather pleasantlybin her ears. She waited paitently, listening to every word. Her fur bristled slightly when she thought about her meeting with Bazi. One minute they were friends the next Bazi and a pack mate werr xhasing Lunar off. She would never try to befriend any of them again. Sje learned her lesson.

She gspoke gruffly "I cant say i know any wolves from there.." Trchnically she wasnyblieing. She did not know a thing about Bazi personally. And she rather keep it that way. She shook those negative thoughts out of her and proceeded with the conversation.

"Have you ever seen the blood moon on a clear starry night? My...its beautiful. Heh could you imagine being up there lounging on a giant cittony bed so close to the moon? I wonder if there are wolves on the moon that look down here and wonder what its like." She softly laughed " Fat chance though."

Lunar was inded named after the very moon they were speaking of. She got her love of the moon and sky from her mother. "So, Galileo, where are ya headed?"
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
no worries! take all the time you need :)

He could feel the female shifting uncomfortably when the word Swiftcurrent Creek rolled off his tongue, perhaps they don't get along, he wondered thinking that a rivalry between the two packs was likely.

She muttered a vague answer, so he decided not to touch unhealed wounds and leave it at that. But before he could give a new start to the conversation she cut him off and began talking about the moon.

Galileo paid close attention, every word she spoke sinking into his mind and playing out on his imagination. He imagined a blood red moon, with crimsom roses and rubies. "Oh we can only wish, Lunar.." he mused still tinking about the lush red petals that covered the moon's surface, "I don't think it'll look as pretty as the sky" he commented.

Then leaving joking and dreaming aside, she asked a question to which he was afraid he did not know the answer. "Would it be crazy to tell you that I have no idea?" he admitted with a long heavy sigh. "Just getting to know the lands" he added promtly.
18 Posts
Ooc — Britt
"Just getting to know the lands hmm.." She copied his final words thinking to herself. She has been here several weeks but knows just fravtion of thr land that makes up the Tekkon wild (i dont remember if thats the name. It womt show up on my phone)

Lunar rose and walked a ways away lookimg out ovwr thr valley. "There is a lot to explore dear friend" She turned back to him, her paws carring her athletic frame closer to the male. She reaches out her snout and softly licks his muzzle. "I enjoy your company. Maybe one day we will cross paths again?" She felt as she was holding him somewhat.

Lunar did not like to be bothersome nor put wolves plans on hold. She was unaure if she was keeping him from his venturr but just in case she would back off a bit and make it clear he no longer had to stay im her company. That he could go about his day.

"Galileo, i hope you find your hearts desires down the path you follow. From my travels i have learned that there are many breath taking sights and creatures. However i have not a clue what these lands hold." She wagged her tail slowly and stepped a few yards away from him. She took to looking at the sky once more wondering what the sunset and night sky look like from here.
Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon and each month it cries for a love it will never touch
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
OOC: sorry for coming in a little later I just wanted to join in.

Sky wandered around sometimes in the no wolfs land where it was free and she could just explore. She was close to another pack but she forgot the name of their pack at the moment. She went on though. She soon came up on a lone wolf for she could smell nothing on him. She could also see and smell the other wolf the Silvertip Mountain wolf she had just remembered the name. She came up to them with a wagging tail ready to introduce herself.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
oh I was about to fade! Welcome!! :3
"There is a lot to explore dear friend"

He lifted his head and scanned the horizon, and wondered if even if he dedicated the rest of his years to walk without direction through out the lands, would he ever get to know all the secrets the forests and mountains held?

He was afraid he'd never have enough time to see everything the world had to offer, he thought of her then. Her heart and effort dedicated to a pack. A pack with borders and limits, didn't she get tired of being confined to the same lands? he thought as he searched for any signs of melancholy in her eyes.

Suddenly she stepped forward and planted a soft kiss in his muzzle. He stood still thionking what lied behind her glassy eyes. "I enjoy yours too" he woofed with a smile, "Perhaps we will someday Lunar" he mused meeting her brown orbs once more.

"I hope you do too Lunar, I hope you do too" he said at last, dipping his head and turning ready to dissappear down the same path he had come from. But before he could leave another female, that carried a familiar fragance, althought differebt than Lunar's, joined the scene, wagging her tail as she approached.

Galileo then stayed in his place, dipping his head to the other female.

edit to accomodate to Sky's entrance
Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon and each month it cries for a love it will never touch
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Sky came in just before the wolf left. She introduced herself."I'm Sky and you are?" Sky hoped the other wolf wouldn't pay much attention to the swirl and three dots by her eye almost always every wolf did.