Swiftcurrent Creek It burns deep inside
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stood overlooking the pack lands his mind in turmoil his body in pain. The numerous bumps and bruises lacerations and cuts that riddled his pelt were not large nor overly painful but they were numerous. He had not realized how much he had gotten hurt during the fray to save the little bones. The worst of them all was the gash in his shoulder that had reopened. It was slowly closing, but it was slow going.

He was confused and he was nervous. His recent conversation with Bazi had opened his eyes to some unlikable truths about himself and he was unsure how to process them. He knew he needed to tell Fox soon of this Rage, but he couldn't make himself do it. For some unknown reason he wanted to prove himself first. Maybe it was his way of securing his niche in the pack. Maybe it was his way of making good on his badness. He really didn't know, but what he did know was he was worried there was something coming on the horizon and he didn't know what, only that it would not be pleasant.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.