Broken Antler Fen Come join me.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
All Welcome 
Sebastian trotted along the border curious to see if there was anything to do for him. He often patrolled the borders because it was his duty as the alpha. He liked his scent there, especially as he now had a pregnant mate that would need the extra security of a strong smelling border. He hummed in satisfaction when he finished another round.

However being a guardian was not what he wanted to be. He was a medic and a hunter and perhaps there was someone who would like to go on a hunt with him. He howled for anyone in his pack who would perhaps want to join him for some fun.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin sent a howl of his own up to answer Seb's call. He hadn't seen him for a bit, since Brandy and Ambrosia came back. He joined his alpha moments later, stopping before him. "Seb" he said, bowing his head. "So, what sort of fun is planned?" He could use some fun, and not just with Brandy.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was pleased that his brother responded to the howl. The male was keen on distracting his mind. He would be a father soon, and very happy to be one really. He was rather too excited. Pearl found him perhaps annoying. "Hey Aduin!," he grinned. He was not sure what fun they could do. "Do you know anything? I'm done with all my duties and can do something fun. We could chase the ducks by the fens? Or.. go swimming!" All good suggestions in his opinion.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Seb sounded and looked very happy. And for good reason. He would soon be a father, and nothing bad was happening in the pack, that Aduin knew of. Aduin listened to the options, and the second one sounded good. He needed to master swimming more. 

"How about swimming?" he asked, his tail wagging. Sure, it was Autumn and it would be cold. But he was fine with cold. It was just drowning he worried about.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian never really felt the cold of the water seeing that he had such a thick and poof-y coat. The male grinned. "Yes! Lets!" Sebastian liked the idea of swimming and then trotted to one of the bigger fens. He ran up towards the edge of the water and then jumped in, creating a big splash and water fowl to squeak and flee. Sebastian laughed, he could still stand where his jump landed. His tail was up and wagging. "Come Aduin!," he coaxed him on. He didn't know Aduin was worried about drowning.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin went after his step-brother, going for a run over the edge and planning to land right next to him. His fear would have been the only thing to stop him, if he hadn't been going so fast. He launched off the edge, and before he knew it he was falling into the water. He let out a yell as he splashed unceremoniously, legs flailing while he was in the air.

It felt longer than it was, but he resurfaced, spitting out water. He felt a chill. But then, he just started laughing. Laughing almost harder than ever before.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched how Aduin flailed in the water and even went under for a moment. The male laughed too when he resurfaced. Aduin could be so silly and he rather liked it. He slammed his paw on the water and created another splash in Aduin's direction. How much fun this was. Sebastian rarely felt the chill of the cold water, knowing it would be colder in the winter. Soon the serenity if winter would settle over the fens giving a beautiful sight.

"I have to ask, not to spoil the fun. But how are you and brandy?," he asked.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin splashed back, getting over the cold. He stopped for a moment when Seb asked a question. But not because it brought the mood down, though rather because he couldn't answer it splashing around. 

"Things are much better, since she came back. We're going to tidy up our den a little, been talking about things. Stuff like that." He knew he'd feel embarassed if he had to tell Seb what kind of things. "How is Pearl?"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian listened to Aduin and smiled at the fact that he and Brandy were doing better. What a good thing! He was happy for them. "That is such a good think, Aduin! I'm happy for you," he spoke with a hum on his lips. He wondered if he had to press on it again that he didn't like to see them have pups, but perhaps that would ruin the mood.

"She is good! You start to see that she is pregnant now. So exciting. I can't wait to meet my babies! I still can't believe I am going to be a father." Sebastian was pretty sure that it was going to be mostly fun. He loved little pups.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Thanks, Seb" he replied. He was glad for that response. But he did not say anything else past that. Aduin didn't think himself ready for pups, not just yet. So there was no use talking about them, or so he believed. He thought that it would be better to talk about that with Seb when it was closer to that time.

Seb may have been joyful, but when Sebastian said father, Aduin's brow creased. He wondered if he ould ever be called that. "If I ever had pups, would I be a good father? I mean, I worry too much."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had the feeling that Aduin would worry too much to be a father. Then he might die of the stress his pups would put him through. And there was the fact that Sebastian was not very eager to share his breeding rights at all. Aduin was his brother though, so it might be he would accept pups from him. He would only know after his own pups were full grown.

"Well I wouldn't know either, perhaps you can see if babysitting my pups is to your liking," he suggested. "And well, I do think you might need to so about your worrying nature a bit." Sebastian brought it very carefully though.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin guessed it would help, if he was ever to have pups of his own at all. Having some experience on how to go about them, care for them. Maybe even Pearl could help, if she had any knowledge on that. He hadn't talked with her wolf to wolf in some time, so he put that on a to-do-list.

"Thanks for the offer. It might help." He stopped talking, a playful smile coming about. "Were'nt we doing something? Oh yeah, it was..this!" He splashed down a paw, aiming to shower water over Seb.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled at him. "I trust you, so once they are like a month old or something like that I can't see you not babysitting. I will make you!," he laughed, as he did he got a splash from Aduin. The male grinned too and splashed him right back. Oh what fun. It was so nice to just relax and have fun. Sebastian jumped deeper into the water creating a mega splash. He laughed once more, they probably going to be both completely soaked at the end of this.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Fade?

Aduin smiled at that. But he didn't want to, not without asking the mother herself, Pearl. Getting permission from Sebastian was great, but he wanted permission from both.

For now, he splashed around with his step-brother, laughing and playing without any knowledge of how much time was passing by. In the back oh f his mind however, he remembered playing like this with his siblings. And at the back it remained. He'd left them behind, and for now he only had one brother.