Northstar Vale You never dared to be
IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Free for anyone! Short to get this started! :D

Rhys had spent some time exploring the place he would be at until the winter passed, and was very satisfied. Snow had already come upon them, and the real winter would not let them wait for her. His gray pelt carried specks of white now as he wandered away from the East corner that smelled most of the pack. He wanted to set up a den some place near water, but it seemed the only place was close to the others. He sighed as he had wandered enough to turn and go to the East waterplace.

He dearly hoped to not run into anyone.
Rhys has a snake-like lisp and curses a lot- if you're not comfortable with that please let me know before we start roleplaying <3
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Saena had mentioned her misgivings about Rhys to Warbone soon after she had allowed him to stay. He had remembered his own reluctance to offer the male a home at first, and it was with this in mind that he followed a trail the peppery male had left behind in an attempt to detach from them all. Even when he found the wolf, at a distance he could tell that he seemed to not want to be found, and it bred resentment in the first male of Duskvale, as he approached with a low chuff.

"Rhys," he called, his tail lifting and his scarred face scrunching up in both concern and irritation. "What are you doing?"
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Of course he had thought about surprising Bone-y with his presence, but he had waited too long. He knew Miss Saena would probably mention him, seeing he had been a bit poor with his word-choices by calling the conversation with Warbone a waste of his time. Still, he kept believing everything was a waste of time just to get to the sweet relief of death. It was grim to tink like that to some, but for him it was motivational - he wanted to impress and do as he pleased with them time he had, and knowing it could all be over in a second drove him to do just that.

His ears flicked toward the sound of footfalls and a low chuff, followed by his name and the undeniable presence of Warbone. Rhys smirked. Of course life would not give him the rest he needed. He shifted into a more submissive stance as he slowed to a stop, ears draped over the backside of his skull as his sunk to beneath Warbone tail's height. He knew his place. I'm returning to the Eassst, Bone-y. I wasss sseeking a placce to ssleep for the time we will be at thisss sside of the vale. He explained himself, hissing almost every word. 
Rhys has a snake-like lisp and curses a lot- if you're not comfortable with that please let me know before we start roleplaying <3