Nimbus Summit classic man
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Private 

There wasn't much on the wayward male's mind as he wander near to a pack's border, the vile scent of piss strong in the air. For a moment he considered approaching, curious to see just how well their claim was protected, but after a moment of considering the consequences he decided against it. So he moved along and set off towards the mountain where he was lucky enough to come across an unfortunate loner's pile of bones. He quickly snatched up a leg and began gnawing on it savagely, droll lazily spilling from the sides of his maw. It wouldn't provide him with any food, but damn it was sure fun to chew on.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen wandered out from the entrance to the tunnel and stretched her long still slender legs that were growing more and more tired the longer she had to carry the weight of all her children. However many of them there were. Some abnoxiously kicking into her ribcage causing her to wince. God she would be glad when they were out. 

She trailed along the border until she caught scent of a male, and then a glimpse of him just through the bushes chomping on a kill just a little too close for Aspen to be comfortable. She trailed over tail high and chest puffed out a bit trying to look bigger than she really was. Despite her being obviously pregnant. She let out a low warning growl, getting protective because she was 1. Expecting puppies in the next week and 2. In a bad mood.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
There he was minding his own business when some knocked up chick came out of nowhere and started growling at him. A gust of wind revealed she had the same scent of the forest pack he had just avoided and the male gave a grunt out of annoyance. "The fuck's your problem" he spat at the expecting mother before turning his attention back to the bone. He didn't believe she would try anything foolish, at least not if she cared about those little shits that were growing in her womb.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen's ears flicked back and her eyes narrowed at his rather rude response. Nope not today Asshole. You picked the wrong women to mess with. "The fucks my problem? How bout what's yours. Ain't no need for that attitude. I growled, because you're a little close to my home don't you think. You must have known there was a pack here," she said angrily the last part muttered through her teeth. 

Sure, she hadn't been able to get out and mark the borders but she was sure that Nico was still sane enough too and Shalon certainly was. Besides there were other wolves as well. Like the newest recruits Eden, Alyssum, and Sylvas. Plenty of people to keep this place running.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He gave an over exaggerated huff and rolled his eyes during her blabbing. "Yea I knew there was a pack, but you don't see me pissing on your borders do ya". He was in neutral territory and as far as Hadraniel was concerned a good enough distance from the lady's home that she didn't need to get all worked up over him laying here. He stood, bone latched between his teeth. "I suggest ya go home before you do something stupid" he said as best he could with his prize still clamped safely in his mouth.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen narrowed her eyes as the male explained that he wasn't exactly pissing on her borders. "Your definition of far enough, and mine are two completely different things mate, and to be frank I don't care if you don't think you're not that close. I am Alpha of this pack and I say that you are, therefore, leave," she said letting out another growl. 

She growled more at his next comment suggesting that she should leave before she did something stupid. "Me, do something stupid? You're asking me to step down from protecting my pack , my family, and you're worried I'm the stupid one?" she seethed. Tail lashing. She may be pregnant but it wouldn't stop her defending her home if it was the last thing she did. Even if it got her into trouble, she was stubborn.
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
And once again she went on to give him a speech, most of which he ignored except for a one particular part. "You ain't my alpha" he let the words come slithering out of his mouth with sickening delight. She wanted to protect her home eh? Well let's just test how good she is then at this protecting. The furs along his spine stood on end while his ears sprung forward from his crown. He let the bone drop to his paws before allowing his leathery lips to slide back and reveal yellow stained fangs, a quick flash of his tongue was the only warning she would receive.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen joined as the males fur raised on his spine and in a threatening stance. Aspen let out another growl this time her teeth baring at his most recent comment stating but she wasn't his Alpha. "Have you no respect for the wishes of a soon to be mother, who only wishes to keep her future children and other pack members safe from a threat," she stated not shying on the last word because from what she could see. He was one.

Aspen would not make the first move but she was certainly hoping one of her fellow wolves was near by. Someone who could fight. She wondered if @Shalon might be out on a patrol. She prayed that was the case. She couldn't hold up this fight on her own. "How dare you threaten my home," she seethed.
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Hope it's all good if I quickly jump in..... with @Aspens permission of course

Shalon had kinda been on patrol, truth be told, she always considered herself on patrol. She left her scent all over the territory, along the border, but inward toward the center as well. It was on one of her passings that she caught the scent of Aspen. She thought nothing of it until her memory caught up with her, Aspen was due any day now, why would she be this far away from the tunnels? Shalon sighed softly, before following the scent. Hadn't she promised to take someone, ANYONE, with her when she ventured out of the territory. Which Shalon found her scent not only lead to the border, but continued on. What made Shalon's heart skip a beat was the unknown scent of a lone male. Atleast she hoped he was a loner, she had never scented him before so her was obviously new in the area.

Aspen, what have you got yourself into now? Shalon thought fearfully.

As she followed the scent of Aspen, Shalon's silver grey orbs came upon a scene she had wished she wouldn't find. An aggressive male facing off against an equally aggresive Aspen. Shalon picked up her pace, running in between the two wolves. An angry bark coming through, as she snarled at the male. She blocked Aspen with her own body should the male lung. "Back off." She growled, narrowing her gaze at the male.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
For a mother who just wants to protect her future children, she sure was acting recklessly. The silver woman's words went in one ear and out the next, completely ignored in Hadraniel's rage. She continued to babble but he wouldn't wait for her to finish her final sentence before attacking. He restrained himself enough so that he wouldn't go overboard, as he did not wish to harm the pups that grew in her womb. After all they were innocent children that shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of their mother's stupidity. 

Yet they were the man's greatest strength against the pale stranger and he would use them to his advantage. So he tucked his head and began to charge, ready to plow right into her side. However what he collided with was not who he was aiming for and ended up toppling over the grey and tan chick who decided she wanted to play superhero.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen watched as the wolf bowed his head ready to charge and then lunged. As the silver queen braced herself to be hit and to fight back she was surprised when no contact was made. Aspen gazed at the duchess who was now standing in front of her and had taken the brunt of the strangers force and caused him too fall. 

Aspen stood speechless before shouting out "Shalon! Are you okay?" She then took a moment to look around before letting out another growl. Sure Shalon had stepped in the way for an attack that was meant to hit the queen but the stranger had still lunged at a member of the court. She lunged at the grey male snapping attempting to make contact somewhere.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
The impact was rough, perhaps jumping in the middle wasn't her brightest plan, but it worked. She took a moment hearing her Queen Aspen, speak her name. Shalon had been knocked over by the brute and had the wind knocked out of her in the form a high pitched yelp of sudden pain. She could feel the bruises forming along her side as she stood. Her shoulder stiff and her ribs giving off a deep ache. She had little more than bruises that she was grateful for. When she came back to he sense she found Aspen snapping at the man, which seemed like a good idea! She would join the woman, adding her own jaws to the mix. Trying to ward the male off, ignoring the pale Queens original question.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He regained his footing easily, but even with surprise on his side the two strangers still managed to snap and tear away at his flesh. His wounds were not deep but god damn they still hurt. He gave a hiss as their fangs came in contact with his shoulder and he quickly decided to turn and snap at the face of the stranger he had just tumbled over. She was the strongest one, or so he believed, so if he was able to get her to flee the fight it would be much easier to take down the pregnant chick. But luck was not on his side and his jaws only clamped down on the air in front of him. 

With a growl rumbling in his chest, he tore away from their snapping jaws and prepared for any attack they could throw at him. He wasn't going to back down as easily as they might have hoped.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen caught tufts of fur here and there grazing his skin but not doing near as much as damage as he deserved in her eyes. She let out a growl as he managed to pull himself away from the jaws of not just the queen but Shalon as well. This wasn't over yet. It wouldn't be over until he was gone or dead whichever came first. 

Aspen lunged for him trying to get a shoulder or his flank, she wouldn't kill this wolf if she didn't have to but she wasn't afraid to injure him. So long as none of her pups were harmed he would remain living. She watched Shalon out of the corner of her eye and tried to give some sort of signal this wasn't a fight to the death, it was just an attempt to chase him off.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon roughly growled at the male, he had to go. She didn't know who started this altercation however she new that whoever he was he could not stay. She narrowly missed his widly snapping jaws, pushing aside the thought of what they could have done to her. She wished that someone else from the Court might find them. Aspen should not be fighting. Although she was glad that the man seemed to be more focused on her than on the pregnant Queen. 

She heard the warning from the pale woman, not to the death, but Shalon had no qualms about killing this male if he proved to not know when to give up. He wasn't trespassing however he was openly aggressive. It would be up to him if he stood down before a death blow could be struck. She would try and only maim him, following her Queen's directions, a dutiful soldier. 

Lunging for the man's throat, she would flail her paw trying to strick him in the face. Trying to swat her opponent with her dull claws, if the attacked missed she would follow shortly their after with an attack against the offenders throat and chest area, aiming to maim and run him away from the territory.
Shalon's Pawprints 
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
RHadraniel had never expected to win, it was after all a two against one. He had been hoping he would have had some chance of overpowering at least one of them but it seemed both were in no mood to lose. Even with one of them pregnant it was still two jaws against one and while Hadraniel was all for a good fight, he didn't feel like dying today and knew he would have to back down sooner or later.

The tawny female who he had been aiming for came right after him and although it was exciting at first, it quickly ended in pain. He had been ignorant and as a result had felt the piercing fangs of the pregnant queen tear along his flank. He let out a cry and tore away from her as best he could before her companion's attack collided with him. Fearing for his life, Hadraniel gave one final snap of his jaws in their direction before tucking tail and running. 

last post from me!
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen watched as both her own attack and one from Shalon both made contact causing the mail to cry out in pain and then run though he did not leave without one last snap of his jaws that made contact with nothing. Aspen took a few deep breathes after he had disappeared and she began to relax shooting a glance over to the Duchess. 

"Thank you Shalon, seemed my motherly hormones clouded my judgement, I had myself in a bit of a sticky situation and I appreciate that you came and helped me," she stated respectfully. Though the words might come off as selfish she truly meant them in the nicest of ways. Aspen thoroughly appreciated Shalon for all that she did for the pack. The queen couldn't have chosen a better duchess.

Last from me :D
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon dipped her head slightly, panting from the quick adrenaline rush. She was jumpy, and skitish. Had her brain been firing on the correct, rational cylinders she would have probably snapped at the pale Queen. Had Aspen and Shalon been having this conversation a few months ago Shalon would have been furious with Aspen. But right now, after seeing that Aspen was safe Shalon couldn't find it in her to be angry. Maybe later. But she now she simply nodded her head, having no words left to speak and followed the Queen back into her territory.
Shalon's Pawprints