Ravensblood Forest The petals scatter now
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
AW, especially for members of Teaghlaigh!

Chusi weaved her growing body through the many giant trees with ease, the gift she had gotten from Arturo in between her teeth. They had lived here for a while now and never had she seen anyone but Arturo. He had said there were others, and Chusi couldn't wait to meet them. She had waited on Arturo to say; "Come, Chusi, let's meet your new family", but those words had never left his lips. It left her only with one option; just go looking for them herself. She was older now, of course she could do it.

She lied down with her bone, chewing on it vigorously, growling leaving her throat. She "attacked" it over and over again, her instinct playing the biggest part in this all. A warrior she would become, Arturo had confirmed, and so a day didn't went by without her training. She wondered if she'd run into anyone today...
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
whoo <3

Cam made his way through the area, stopping to admire every bloody tree he found. Ravensblood Forest was an instant favorite, and if he'd known that Teaghlaigh's territory was so awesome, he would've agreed to join right off the bat. The trees, like giants with millions of arms, fanned out their leaves for him. A brisk breeze blew past, and the giants waved at him, shaking even their lowest of arms. Cam stopped a moment to simply stare at the beautiful forest. So dense and green, just how he liked it. The sun shone brightly through, illuminating the huge trees and every bit of foliage underneath.

What most intrigued him about Ravensblood was the way the giants bled. Red sap oozed out of their trunks, as if they'd all returned from war. He dared himself to stop and lick at some of the sap, which he did tentatively, then spat out the taste in his mouth. The sap wasn't nearly as delicious as he'd hoped, and he screwed up his nose when the taste lingered. The rest of his exploration wasn't nearly as fun, he had to stop every few moments to open and close his mouth in an attempt to remove the icky taste from his tongue. But to no avail.

Soon he came across a different scent. A wolf, female from what he could tell. Company would be nice, and he was excited to meet his new packmates, so off he went to seek her out. Finally the small golden furred boy for a dark female, gnawing restlessly on the remains of a bone. He stopped a length or so away, keeping a respectable distance, then gave a friendly chuff to get her attention. She was very young, surprisingly younger than him. So he decided he'd be nice. He let his tail wag behind him, and held a non threatening and open stance, as if he could look threatening even if he tried.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi was one to follow orders from her superior, and the many lessons she had had with Arturo had taught her to always be alert. Even sleeping she did half-awake, it seemed, for she always noticed when Arturo was gone to catch breakfast. With no concept of love, she didn't know what to call the weird affection she had for her caretaker, she only knew she cared deeply for him. It was different though, she felt, but she didn't know how. She had many friends- wolves dear to her, but none as special as her masked uncle. She shook the thought away. It was probably because she never had a father figure before.

Her butt swayed from side to side as she couched into a sneaking position, growling at the bone with her hackles raised. Her white throat was covered by her chin, a move that came naturally to the somewhat small warrior, but something caught her attention. Footfalls! Was Arturo near? She stuck her nose in the air and sniffed in deep. Nope, it was not her beloved 'Turo.

She turned her now average frame to a young boy, not much taller than her. The only thing that stood out to her the moment their eyes met were the golden rings around his pupils. She blinked a few times, forgetting her training for now. This boy was far more interesting than her bone for now- not that she did not care for her Gift. 'Mornin'. She greeted in aw, her voice anything but a shy whisper.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
The dark furred girl turned around, immediately her eyes caught Cam off guard. They reminded him of the ones that belonged to that weird boy he'd met back at Duck Lake. A dark shimmering  red, captivating. He blinked a few times when she did, the same look of awe on his face as she. She was the one to break the silence, with a friendly 'mornin!' Cam smiled back, dipping his head in respect. He could smell Arturo's scent on her pelt, which led him to believe that she was part of the pack. 

Hey, name's Cam. Nice to meet you. You Arturo's? He asked, his accent clear through his words. His red tipped tail wagged at his hips, as friendly as ever.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi's eyes are actually a dark ocher- not bright red <3 This is luckily only a temporary avatar so I hope it won't confuse anymore XD (I went too crazy with the color sliders :p)

It looked like he was just as captivated as her- and that was for someone watching understandable. Chusi was becoming quite a pretty girl to look at, and even though the boy was older; age almost meant nothing. To Chusi age meant even less, for she had hardly any concept of time. She knew she was around 4 months, but how old she exactly was she didn't know. Nice to meet ya, Cam. She chipped happily, stepping a little closer to him, her tail swaying behind her. His question confused her though- did he mean that Arturo was her father? Her caretaker? Or did he think she was Arturo? She frowned for a second, a second later coming up with a plan.

I am thah päiväperhonen of thah coast- Chusi. Are ya asking if 'Turo's mah dad?
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Oh oops, I'll fix my other post! Sorry about that, also I love your avatar it's adorable <3

The girl stepped closer to him, replying with her own chipper 'nice to meet you.' He nodded his head in a 'thank you ma'am'  fashion, sitting down and curling his bushy red tipped tail around his paws. The girl frowned for a moment, as if contemplating his other question. He hadn't thought it too confusing, but she was just a kid, and his manner of speech always too clear. Finally she spoke again, and like Arturo had, she used big words that didn't roll off the tongue too easily. He too frowned, trying to understand what a päiväperhonen was.

Yeah, are you his daughter? Also what's a p... He trailed off, having no intent to butcher her title, he simply stopped there. She seemed very proud of it, it made him wonder if he would be given a title in that strange language.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It's okay- it was more of a heads-up :) and thank you! :DD

Nope. She responded simply, her eyebrows wiggling playfully. Her ears cooped forward, muzzle lowering slightly- eyes sparkling with wonder as she read the confusion on the face of her new friend. A-a-a päiväperhonen? She finished his question for him- knowing that the language Lotte had taught her was not the most easy to understand. I' means butterfly in the language of mah big sistah. She explained proudly, realizing that Cam probably did not know her former scarfed caretaker but saying it anyway.

'course she isn't mah REAL big sistah, bu' she is. She added, probably also adding to the boy's confusion.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
A small stifled laugh escaped his mouth, and he couldn't help but smile when Chusi began to wiggle her eyebrows. She was so flamboyant, it seemed she had no motivation for her actions other than to have fun and be silly. He was like that a lot when he was little. He still was very childish and playful, so he eventually joined in the action, raising one eyebrow over and over. She soon answered his question, and her title meant butterfly. It was a cute name, it fit her well enough.

She mentioned a big sister, which did interest Cam a bit. So she is your sister? Or she isn't? He asked, still smiling and tail thumping on the ground.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi's 100th post- just for you XD <3

While the girl loved being silly and playing, she did have motivation. A warrior's heart had been placed in her obsidian body, and that was a big deal for one so young. She was brave, she had heard, and only wanted to protect the ones she held dear. Arturo was teaching her the fine things of the by her picked out subject, and ever lesson she could feel her once scared heart grow. If mother would've seen her now- speaking like a pirate and chasing her dreams, she would've been killed instantly. A Gorgon was supposed to be proper, well-defined and needed to use others to her advantage. At least, that was what she had gotten from her mother. Apparently being rude and demanding was a Gorgon trait as well, and you certainly had to keep your only child in a den with little light, love and fun. This was the reason Chusi wanted to change her last name- if only by mixing the existent letters around. Perhaps Arturo would come up with something better.

She smiled at him as he acted the same way as her- one could almost tell they were only a few moons off from being the same age. He was silly, confused and Chusi couldn't help but be amused by this conversation. It was not often that she could tell others of things they didn't know about, even though she was a smart kid. 

She wa' mah caretaker at Donnelaith. She explained shortly. Perhaps it had been better to say that in the first place- but Chusi enjoyed confusing the male much more.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Super sorry for the wait! Congrats for the 100th post! *throws confetti*

Chusi just kept on smiling, it seemed that she was enjoying Cam's confusion. Cam was trying really hard to understand, but a sister that wasn't your sister. That was a bit of a paradox. She explained quickly, that her not sister was really just her caretaker. He nodded, that much he got now, but what the hell was a Donnelaith? Once again, Teekon Wilds was back at it again with the long names that made no sense to him.

Head cocked to the side a bit, a look of wonder in his eyes, Cam rebounded with yet another question. What's a Donnelaith? Is it a pack too? The boy was always full of questions, and luckily for him the ochre eyed female seemed more than happy to share. He liked her so far.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
No probs! Thanks :) <3

Chusi grinned at him. His questions were so silly! Had the boy never been to the coast before? Donnelaith was right there for all to smell and even see if one was brave enough to visit. Not that the wolves there were very aggressive, at least, not towards her. Or Szymon for that matter. She let out a tiny giggle. Donnelaith i' a place at the coast. She explained. 'Few of mah friends live there.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Chusi seemed hecka amused by Cam's ignorance towards the matter. Every question the yearling posed sent the younger girl into a fit of giggles. He wasn't exactly sure why it was so funny, but he wouldn't question her about it. For now Cam was just glad that he could make the girl smile. She explained that Donnelaith was a place, and by place he assumed she meant pack. She said she had friends there, which made him wonder if this Teaghlaigh pack he was joining was allied with them. Anyway it was good to know of other packs on the coast.

And I'm assuming you have loads of friends, right? He said with a playful smile, hoping to once again make his new little friend laugh.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi just very much liked confusing the boy with experiences from her short yet eventful past. Not every child was handed down again and again, but at least it had saved the ocher eyed girl from her monstrous mother. And, eventually, she had found true happiness. Some love and attention was all she had needed from the start, and Arturo had given her more than that. He had provided her with a home and training, cuddles in cold nights and wise words. He was absolutely everything to Chusi, and all she now wanted was to make him proud and become the bestest warrior Teaghlaigh would ever know.

She nodded though later shook her head. She didn't know how many friends meant "loads". Well, there's mah big sistah, Szymon, Darky, Zephyr, Aggie and 'Turo. Is that "loads"? She asked.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Cam watched, amused as the tides turned and he confused her. He did use some different words, he'd noticed that his accent kind of stuck out in Teekon Wilds. Either she was just young and didn't know what it meant, or maybe they just didn't use the phrase here. He chuckled and nodded. Yeah that's more than loads, that's tons! He joked, interested in how she would respond to this word. More than I have at the moment. He said, more as an inward comment but loud enough for her to hear. 

Deciding that he'd had enough of all this interrogating, Cam changed up the subject. So what do you do for fun here Chusi? He asked, standing as if prepared to play.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi knew what it meant in the sense of the word, but what exactly "loads" was was not known by many. Yet, Cam seemed more amused than anything, and she was glad she had made him happy with her stupid question. But ya have meh. She chipped, tail wagging about. And 'Turo. That's a' least a pair! She stated. Plus, one didn't need many friends to be happy. One was enough, someone totally unique and awesome.

I train! She said when asked about the subject. 'Turo i' teachin' meh the way of the warrior! She announced proudly. She liked Cam. He was nice and funny. She'd look forward to meeting him again- especially when The Family was a real thing!
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
But ya have meh! Chusi's words brought a smile to Cam's face, his tail wagging in time to hers. She was so cute! He'd always been good with kids, in fact he loved pups, and hoped to have some of his own someday. But this girl in particular, he liked her a lot. She was so friendly and happy, and even a bitch ass teenage boy like Cam couldn't help but love her. He decided that she was now his honorary little sis, and he would treat her and protect her as such.

Your right! I guess I do have a couple friends. He said, wondering if some of the others he'd led on his way here counted as friends. Like the albino boy from a while ago. He'd come to like him, quite a bit actually. Cam had more friends it seemed than he gave himself credit for. Chusi answered his question with gusto, she seemed pretty darn excited about training. It'd never been one of Cam's personal favorites. He'd never been to good at fighting and his dad was always super hard on him. But to each their own.

I'm not too good at fighting. Could you teach me? He asked with a smile, mostly being playful, but hey. For all he knew Chusi could be a wicked warrior princess and might could kick his ass. He might really learn something from the girl.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Moving a little closer to hear (and perhaps even see) him better she awaited an answer. He seemed happy with the statement she had made. Her math wasn't that good, but she was glad someone could take it as a fact. And she meant what she had said; she would gladly be his friend, and any friend of hers was a friend of Arturo. She grinned at him, slowly forgetting she had been training. Both were fun things to do, but since Cam was so new and fun to be around she decided to rest for a bit. She already knew she was going to amazing once she was grown up, so a few more hours minutes couldn't hurt.

That's thah spirit! She chipped. Everyone had friends or at least wolves that cared about them. Even in Chusi's darkest times there had always been someone to lift her spirits. She was really lucky- any other child would have gotten in loads of trouble or perhaps been killed while traveling alone or with a friend. But unknown to her was how luckier her sister had been; taken by a coyote, kidnapped to the Brotherhood and somehow she made it all the way under the care of Doe and Szymon.

Once I'm good, I'll tryh. She chuckled. There was no denying she was somewhat a natural at fighting and sneaking and all- but she still had a lot to learn from Arturo before she could take anyone under her own wing.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Last for me <3

Chusi said she would try once she was better, and Cam nodded. Ok I'll hold you to that then. He said with a serious look, but the playful look still lingered with the glint of his eyes. Suddenly a yawn began to make its way up his throat, pushing open his mouth wide only to emerge with a whoop. He closed his mouth and licked his lips for a moment, realizing then how late it's gotten. With a sigh he shifted, clearly tired and ready for a rest.

Well I guess I'll see you later Chusi! For my lesson. He said, dipping his head in respect and giving her a smile. He would leave after a few minutes, and go find a nice hollow in a tree to have as his den.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She grinned when he found it alright, though the seriousness took her a little off-guard. Did he want to train now? If so he could better go find Arturo. He was much better than her. When he yawned though, she understood. He was just tired! She better not bother him anymore, otherwise he'd be all grumpy and stuff. It had been fun for the while it lasted, and she was already looking forward to seeing him again. Yep! Seeya! She almost shouted, and waved him goodbye with her tail until he was out of sight.

Only a few seconds after he disappeared did she return to her training.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**