Deepwood Weald Diddly dee
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
Chip had decided that oceanic life probably wasn't for her. As much as she enjoyed chasing (and fighting) the waves, she missed the warmth and calm of the forest. The ocean was so noisy in comparison, and she wanted some got dam peace and quiet. Maybe some folks liked the constant crash of the waves, but it woke Chip up more often than it put her to sleep.

The girl had made her way into a quiet, moody forest. At least she thought it was quiet and moody. Then again, she didn't mind the way her feet barely made a sound on the soft forest floor. Nor the way hardly any light seemed to seep through in certain places, despite it being the middle of the day. She heard a few forest animals skittering about, but nothing like the obnoxious, ceaseless water that kept hitting the beach over and over again. This was tons better.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The last time Arturo had stepped foot in the Deepwood Weald he had been fortunate to come across Lotte. There was some small part of him that hoped he would be fortunate enough for it to happen again though he'd promised that if she did not visit him first he would directly call for her at Donnelaith's borders. There wasn't anything that particularly attracted him about the Deepwood, he much preferred his Ravensblood Forest, having grown attached to it quickly. Though he was not a superstitious man he admittedly relied on the supernatural legend to ward off unwanted visitors from their borders. Though the archaic and massive sequoias did bleed red sap it was not blood as the old wives tale went. As amusing as he found it, he realized it's usefulness all the same.

The Deepwood was certainly eerie but as he did not put much stock into things he was not so easily bothered by it. A scent crossed his path, fresh and despite himself Arturo found himself following it out of little more than mere curiosity. He saw her soon enough: a young woman that was tan with fascinating markings he realized he'd seen on the small rodents they called chipmunks around here. Fiery, red-orange gaze assessed her for a moment before he gave a low chuff to announce his presence.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Meandering through the forest was fascinating in and of itself, but when she heard somebody else, she paused and swiveled her ears in that direction. It took her a moment to see the outline in the shadow of the trees, but her eyes finally found him. "Hubba hubba," was her first thought, and already she was planning her "attack" on this new stranger. This place was raining men. No wonder her sisters had come here.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes," she said, a grin already forming at her lips. "I was hoping somebody might come along and keep me company while I explored this place." Not that the forest was the only thing she planned on exploring with this handsome fella.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo knew the moment he had her attention, for he watched a girl pull at her lips. He blinked his eyes, like embers set aflame slowly at her, immediately amused by the flattery that left her lips. A sight for sore eyes, was he? The melanistic coywolf offered her a secretive half smile, something a little bit coy and a little bit dark. If there was one thing he found as utterly unpredictable about the Teekon Wilds it was that he was never able to guess how he'd be received by it's inhabitants. Some didn't notice his sharp, cunning features that painted him as coywolf while others looked upon him with contempt or disdain. She did not seem to be particularly bothered by the Ceannasach's mixed blood. “I've been here once or twice, before,” The smoky reticence of his deep, accented voice was lowered to a murmur. “Are you a scout, then?” Arturo inquired conversationally.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Coyote shmoyote. Even if she had noticed that he was half coyote (she didn't), Chip wouldn't have given it a second thought. As long as he was packing, she was happy to try and get him right where she wanted him. He explained that he'd been here before, perhaps more than once, and asked if she was a scout. "Something like that," Chip replied. "Although I'm only scouting for myself right now." And she liked what she was seeing... in more ways that one.

"Are you a scout?" she asked. And was he looking to recruit her? She didn't realize she'd already run into somebody else from his pack: Skelly, but that wouldn't have changed her course of action anyway. It wasn't like she was going to jump into the first pack she encountered. While she may have been easy in other ways, loyalty was hard to earn from Chip.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Her response of something like that elicited a small smirk to tug at the corners of the Ceannasach's lips, a small cant of his head given when she spoke, quite honestly, that she was scouting for herself. There could have been numerous things she was scouting for — shelter, a territory to spend a few days in, a territory with an abundance of prey and yet Arturo had a feeling that what she was looking for was none of these things. Given, that she carried no pack scent on her he had deduced that she wasn't on a mission for anyone else. “I'm a lot of things,” Arturo responded to her honestly. A gangster, a ambassador, a father, a Ceannasach, a mentor...the list went on. “but sometimes I'm a scout.” His interest was not in territories so much as it was in politics but as she was clearly a lone wolf his ambassador skills had no part to play here.

“So what is that you seek for yourself?” To the gangster it was a reasonable question. She had likely been exploring when he'd stumbled across her but as her unusual choice of words did not include the idea of further exploring the Weald he was curious to hear what her response would be.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Ah yes, the mysterious type. Chip liked those, and he was turning out to be one of them. He didn't seem to be the brooding type, although he was a bit ~serious~ for her tastes. Still, he was pretty, and that was all that really mattered. She had a feeling her exploring was done for the day, especially now that he was asking her what she wanted and boasting about how he was "a lot of things" and "sometimes a scout." She knew the game well, as she'd played it many-a-time.

"Company for the night would do," she replied, her hint maybe a bit heavier than it needed to be. "Provided you don't have somewhere you need to be before dark," Chip added, in case her hint needed to be any more clear. She took a step closer to him, let her eyelids close and open lazily, and let him make the next move, should he choose to.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
He was no stranger to how this worked, but it was nice to hear what she wanted clearly from her lips. He was quiet for a moment, content to study her as she made her following hint more clear and less subtle than her last — not that Arturo found her last hint all that subtle. She was young — probably around age of Lotte (and his own children) and he wondered what spurred her to be so blunt about her desires only to realize as it faded quickly that he really didn't care why she wanted him, only that she did and she did so boldly. She was a stranger and he doubted he'd ever see her again. The Teekon Wilds were vast, after all; and there was no threat that she would appear on Teaghlaigh's doorstep round with his children, either. She was not in heat, nor did she quite look old enough to have reached that stage in her life. The very basis of Arturo's darkest and deepest instincts told him there was no harm. It wouldn't hurt anyone, there were no consequences and it wasn't as if this were his first go `round.

“No, I have no where to be.” The gangster responded, breaking his silence as he eyed her unabashed as she took a step nearer, giving him a heavy lidded look. Teaghlaigh would not fall if he did not return until wee hours of the morn and Chusi was old enough she did not depend on him nor need him there twenty four seven. Arturo moved closer to her, diminishing the distance staring into her eyes for a moment to ensure that she knew and accepted what she was asking for, but the touch of his gaze did not linger long because the eyes he looked into were not the moonbeam eyes he yearned for. He brushed his muzzle against her's, his touch meant to tease, to build suspension, the temptation, to heighten her senses. A low growl of desire rumbled in his throat as his lips lingered near her ear for a few moments before he moved nearer so he could nip lightly at her shoulder with the intention of trailing the nips along the line of her body to her hip, all the while ensuring that the brush of their bodies did not break.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
If she'd had one, Chip would have gotten out her "easy" button and put a paw on it to denote how easy this had been. The boys around here, jeez! Not that she was complaining. Quite the opposite, in fact. It worked in her favor that everybody around here was so loosey-goosey. He had taken her not-so-subtle hints, and she closed her eyes as he touched his muzzle against her own. The grumble sent a pleasant feeling through her skin, and the nip at her shoulder was a nice touch. He had definitely done this before, but then again, so had she.

Chip made no move to resist. In fact, she did the opposite, pressing her body against him and letting her tail flit this way and that. She was happy to bask in his attention, no matter how brief their encounter may be. Soft, muffled noises escaped from her throat, though there were no words for what she intended to get across. Chip was happy for him to take as much or as little time as he needed, though the former would benefit her more greatly.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
There was nothing of her that reminded him of Lotte and in many respects this made it much easier. In a way, it fed the gangster's ego: that she was so willing without knowing anything about him. Then again, this spoke the same about his character in that moment. Arturo wasn't sure what made him give into the base desire, the shallow temptation of her body. Perhaps because it had been so long, perhaps because his focus had been so very singular since his arrival in the Teekon Wilds, only to find himself distracted here and there by Lotte when he was around her. Perhaps it was both and not either of them at all. He had no inclination to further observe it. As Arturo littered the ministrations of his nips upon her flesh the flit of her tail to and fro did not fall out of the gangster's notice. His eyes flickered to her hindquarters, ears cupping back to hear the soft noises that came from her lips, using them as encouragement.

He brushed his muzzle teasingly against the junction where her tail bone met her spine for the briefest of moments as he slid slowly around her, his shoulder pressing against against the other side of her hip, pressing his nose to where her ear met her skull, giving the ear a soft tug. He didn't ask the question aloud but it was in the press of his body, in the light but firm grip of his teeth against her ear. Do you want me? Everything said that she did but the gangster desired control and he wanted to hear her to beg him for it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Ah, so they were playing this game. One of Chip's favorites, and one that she had both "won" and "lost" many times. Of course, it was really a game where everybody won, provided that the end was what everybody wanted the first place. A pleased smile went from ear to tugged-on ear as he teased her, and she allowed him every moment he wanted to do so. No objections here, buddy.

He paused there, and she wriggled slightly beneath him. This was unlike her last lover, who had not known what he was doing. This guy, this "scout," knew exactly where to find what he wanted. He was making her wait, though, and Chip reveled in the tension that it built between them.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo let a low purr of a growl as he pressed his chest flush with her back side shortly after he released her ear. Her wiggle hadn't necessarily been the begging he had hoped for but it sufficed. He offered another nip against her hip. There was no intoxicating scent emitting from her, no sense of urgency in his movements. She was not in heat and he was not drunk on the basic of needs to fill her with his seed. Which in some logical part of Arturo's brain made him wonder why then he was filled with this hazy desire to take what she was offering him. There was no attachment between the two of them; but he brushed it away before it could encourage him to change his mind. This was harmless. This was just business.

He lifted a front leg and draped it across her hip, intending to draw her closer before he grasped her scruff betwixt his jaws and drew up upon her slowly, ignoring the ache in his loins, though the gangster rolled his hips against her's once to soothe the flare of impatience within him as he aligned his body with her's. A heavy, heady breath left the gangster as, with her securely in his embrace, he thrust against and into, his experience lending him the ease of finding his mark without struggle, his breath tapering off into a low rumbling growl of pleasure as his hips continued their rhythm with her's.

It was a shame that he had forgotten just how good it felt when business mixed with pleasure. Or in this case when business was pleasure.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He was met with no resistance from Chip, who allowed him to mount her with no quarrel. A single, hushed, "Please," was all she offered before he took her there in the quiet forest. Her own hips rocked against his movements in tandem, and her breath began to quicken. This one was good, really good, and she fully intended to bone him again if she had the chance. The other one she was happy to let go and never see again, even if doing the deed with him had been a little bit rougher.

Perhaps she could convince this one to see her on a regular basis and they could both benefit from some casual boning. Not that she was about to stop seeking it out elsewhere, of course. "Mmmmm," she moaned, the weight of him on top of her all the more appealing now that things were getting hotter and heavier.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Her hushed plea had been more of what he'd been after, desiring that control, and the gangster was all too willing to oblige to her plea. Despite her young age it was obvious to Arturo that this was not her first time doing this dance. She was not stiff beneath him. He adjusted his weight, sure to keep the bulk of it off of her and on his back paws which supported him. He was not bulky by any means of the word, his coyote blood giving him the distinct advantage of though he was tall he was svelte and his weight was not an overbearing pressure. Her own hips rocked back to meet each of his thrusts, playing her own part in the dance instead of letting him lead and do all the work. The sound of her moan filled his ears, swore that he felt it vibrate through her body and into his and Arturo fought the desire to speed up the pace. Despite how extremely ungentlemanly the dance of their bodies in tandem within one another seemed the gangster sought to bring her to her zenith first, as per his "gentleman" rules. Whether his pace quickened or stayed steady and confident it mattered little — when he reached his own their bodies would be locked together for some time and always the gentleman *cough* he wanted her to get the best and all that she could out of this business venture, too.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He rocked against her, and she felt him tense for a split second before continuing. His rhythm was perfectly in line with her own, and she felt her heartbeat continue to rise. The heat was on, and Chip could feel her own breath begin to hitch in her throat. It wouldn't be much longer now if she didn't attempt to stop herself, and she had no intention of doing that. She would get what she came for. Chip had been disappointed before, but she would not be so this time around.

The rush was sudden and came at her unexpected. Her body tensed, her eyes closed tight, and she clenched her jaw with another audible, albeit muffled, moan. Chip had been around the block enough to know that things weren't over yet, though, and once she was able, her hips resumed their rhythmic motions against his own.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The gangster knew she'd reached it as her body tensed beneath him, and her muffled, yet audible moan vibrated through his bones. He kept his pace, seeing her through it. He was close himself, he could feel it in the clench of his muscles, and he groaned into her scruff, tightening his grip as she began to rock her hips back against his after a bit. Now, his pace did quicken, his breath becoming heavy pants the closer he was brought by their combined efforts. He released with a shudder and a tug of her scruff, a low noise that was part moan and part growl spilling around her flesh from betwixt his jaws. He released her scruff shortly after and relieved her of his weight as he slid off of her back though the tangle of their still connected bodies made his movements — and likely her's — limited.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
His pace quickened, and with her own muscles weakened, Chip struggled to keep up the pace. She managed well enough, and she felt another shudder of ecstasy as he have her a final thrust. The growl only furthered her delight, and she grinned from ear-to-ear yet again. While the last two had been so-so, this one had been what she was seeking. With any luck, it wouldn't be their last encounter, although she had no plans of making anything serious out of it. If she'd known he thought it a business transaction, she would have agreed that they should keep things that way.

The nameless lover turned around for the third and final act of this ancient ritual in which they would be bound together until their bodies decided it fit to release one another. While awkward, to some degree, Chip had never found it unpleasant. In a way, it was a reminder that what they'd done was not terribly kosher... and that was half the fun.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
He shifted his weight slowly, testing the resistance, careful not to pull and hurt her or himself. Experience told him this would be a while yet despite that she was not in heat and it was ...unnecessary. While he knew she was not receptive and no children would come of this union his body did not. It was the basis of their desires, their entire existence he'd always considered: to reproduce. His partner was young but she had not been fumbling nor inexperienced and Arturo found that he appreciated it. Especially as she did not panic as young, inexperienced (which he knew from experience, ehem) wolves were known to do. His head swung back to study her over a svelte, albeit broad shoulder, studying the line of where his body ended and her's begun. His salmon pink tongue drew across his jowls as an image rose, unbidden in his mind, of a very different woman enjoying the last throes of their passion. There was a slight clench of his jaw and he looked forward offering her no inclination towards conversation. He had no desire to indulge personal information to her, though this was generally the gangster's rule of thumb when it came to strangers anyway. Moreso, he could not stand idle after sex chatter just to pass the time. He was a mystery and he deigned to remain that way.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
And now to plot her escape. She got a feeling that he wouldn't want anything more after this, and while she wouldn't mind seeing him again... she would only want to see him under the same circumstances. Like him, she was fine with keeping the smalltalk out of their situation, and she let her mind wander in the meantime. She wondered where she should go from here, if she should look for a pack, but somehow that was less-appealing than she had originally thought it would be.

Perhaps she should find somewhere to settle down for the winter, at least, and get herself some a regular nookie-partner there. She considered for a moment asking this guy where he lived, but again, she didn't want to ruin the moment. Eventually, their bodies loosened up enough that she was able to detach from him (or him from her, depending on how one wanted to phrase it), and Chip scuffled a few feet away from him, happy to be on her own once more.

"So, uh, hope you aren't, like, expecting a thing out of this. I don't really do the whole relationship... stuff." She put her eyes to the ground, glancing up to gauge his reaction.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
As time passed they were able to part and she moved away from him. The moment of freedom was as liberating for the gangster as it was for his young companion. He stretched to relieve his legs of any stiffness that might have occurred from standing tail to tail with her, still until they could part with one another. His muscles loosened he turned to face her, immediately amused by her words. The Ceannasach let out a low chuckle, though he could tell by the fact that her eyes were on the ground that she was, perhaps, worried that he would grow attached and expect her to be his. In the gangster's case she worried unnecessarily. He had no intentions of expecting anything from her. “No,” He assured her. “It was just business.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Relief washed over Chip as he echoed her own thoughts and feelings on the situation. Just business. She liked that, and she would definitely have to incorporate that into her vocabulary more often. If some of you expected her to suddenly chase after something once it wasn't knocking on her door, you were sadly mistaken. Just because she wasn't looking for an emotional, heavy connection didn't mean she wanted to lack intimacy, though.

Now that they were facing each other again, she gave him a quick, innocent lick on the cheek. "Good," she replied. "Maybe we can... do business again sometime?" It was a half-question, half-suggestion, though she didn't want him to feel obligated to say yes or no on the spot. "I'm not staying anywhere solid right now, so if you want, I can come back here in... oh, say 10 days, and if you're not here, I'll get the hint." She was more than happy to let him go off and do his own thing and never see her again, but the business had been good enough that she was gonna get a hankering for more.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The lick the young woman gave him upon his cheek was innocent and surprising to the gangster. He was glad that they shared a similar view on the...transaction they'd done. That made it free of messes and unintended attachments. The gangster liked tidiness in his life. It helped him to compartmentalize efficiently. The words following her good was half of a suggestion and half of a question. She was interested in continuing their ...business. Arturo pondered it for a long moment. It had been nice to have intimacy without commitment, nice to not have to worry about her showing up on his doorstep heavily pregnant with his children. Admittedly, it had been very pleasurable. She might have been young but she knew what she was doing and that made a difference. Yet, one business meeting turned into two, into three, and four, then five. Did it have an end? Perhaps she would grow bored with him. Though Arturo enjoyed consistency in his life he realized that others did not share that sentiment with him.

And then there was Lotte. At some point, Arturo fully intended to attempt to court the scarfed woman but if she rejected him? There was always that possibility. There was a lot for him to consider about her offer, but ten days was plenty of time to mull the proposal over. “Ten days, then.” He echoed his deep voice quiet, not willing to promise either way. He didn't make promises he didn't keep. Simply, he settled for an affirmation to confirm that he understood her offer and let her know subtly that he would, at least, consider a follow-up business meeting with her.
[/tr][/td][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Last one for me! :D

He didn't say one way or the other, but the fact that he would keep it in mind was enough for her to return here on the date. Chip gave him a quick, sly nod. Already she was counting down the days in her head when she would see him again. It made her feel mildly giddy, and she wondered how long they could keep this going. Alas, she still had no plans to settle down with him or give him children... but she would most certainly bone him again. And again. And again.

With nothing left to discuss, and plenty more of this dark, quiet forest to explore, Chip skipped away, already feeling like her day couldn't possibly get any better.