Golden Glade After Midnight (3/5)
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
As he walked with the King, Streiter kept his tail low to the ground, leaves occasionally getting caught as it trailed behind him. Amber eyes peered to the fire like trees as did his superior, a smile making its way across his muzzle as he finally admired their beauty, Streiter had been so focused on the task at hand, he'd forgotten to stop and take a minute to admire his new home. Indeed, he had done so when he first arrived, but now, it felt more comforting as the days passed. Streiter took in this moment as he walked with Alder, having not been able to bond with the male due to him having the responsibilities of two new litters to tend to, as well as the rest of the pack.

Following his King without hesitation, Streiter strolled at his side, though allowing Alder the obvious lead. Brown ears flicked back against his head as he listened to Alder's words, head lowering some as he peered up toward his King with an unbroken stare. A simple nod was given as Alder offered him this information, a serious expression across his face as he listened carefully to his words, the mercenary taking careful note for the future. A small wag was offered as Streiter appreciated the notion that he was still apart of the part, even if he was yet to make his claim within the inner circle and join his mate, Eden.

”Thank you, it really means a lot to me.” The brute lowered his head in a bow as he walked along side his superior, as well as his new found friend, ”I wont let you down, not after what you've done for me and my family, especially with your own having arrived.” Streiter licked his muzzle for a moment and added with a smile, ”Congratulations, by the way.” His brown, bushy tail giving a breif celebratory wag behind him.
Messages In This Thread
After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 24, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - October 29, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 29, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - October 29, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 29, 2016, 08:15 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - November 01, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - November 01, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - November 04, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - November 04, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - November 11, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 06:24 PM