Broken Antler Fen The invention of the shovel was ground-breaking
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
@Sebastian baby bump thread :D

As the unknown due date was fast at hand, the expectant mother was quickly noticing that the lumps in her belly were getting heavier by the day. She hoped the day would come sooner rather than later, though, because there seemed to be more than one puppy that kept putting on weight, rendering her quite useless with a very obvious tummy. 

With more effort than normal, Pearl arose from her cozy spot napping in the Cove to see if she could still fish. Hopefully, otherwise she felt she wasn't contributing to the pack. Years of being a subordinate had ingrained that principle into her, so she saw it best to make a steasy pace out of the Cove in the direction of one of the many fens in the territory.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had noticed her growing belly and couldn't be more proud of it. It was some kind of instinct that made him so happy about it. He was just returning from a patrol/look out when he saw Pearl waddling his way. She looked so cute with a belly like that. He liked her whale sized, she kind of looked like those fat seals but then with legs. He decided not to tell her that.

"Oh! Hey pretty wife of mine," he grinned. That grin was barely to be swiped off his face. He was so excited about this all. He really felt like he was ready to become a father. Sebastian hummed and licked over her cheek in greeting. Sebastian had upped his own patrols lately to make a strong border for anyone that would think twice for trespassing his borders. "Where were you going?," he asked. "Can I help you in anyway?"
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl's attention was drawn from her intented path by her grinning husband, who came up and gave her affection. She laughed and licked him back, not thinking herself attractive at the particular moment. Pearl suspected multiple pups, as it was the only explination for her belly being whale sized. Her ankles did not approve of all this. 

"I was going to see if I could still fish like this," she smiled, gesturing to the plainly large bump. "I don't need anything right now, Seb, but thanks." she said, then flicked an ear when a tiny kick connected to her side. "One of them says thanks as well," she stated, amused. This was another reason she thought there were more than two, because the flghts for space had begun a few days ago.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled at Pearl. She was still beautiful in his eyes and what he really liked about her she continued on doing. Her independence and ambition for hunting, fishing in particular. He wondered if she could still be as explosive in her movements as she would without the belly. Who was he to tell her she couldn't do it. Sebastian perked his ears up, being a happy pup basically. "Why don't you let me help you fishing?,"he asked.

He remembered when Pearl couldn't eat a thing and it had him worried, luckily she was eating again like she promised him what would happen. Sebastian instantly stepped forward with curiosity when she mentioned one of the pups. "Did they kick?," he asked in amazement. Now he wanted to listen at her belly again, which he as adorable dork was basically trying to do every night.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl laughed. "Sure. We'll see how that goes." she said, wondering what on earth he could help her do. She was a whale, and a whale can't very well catch fish. 

The (very) pregnant female grinned at Sebastian's excitement, almost matching hers. She loved feeling those tiny kicks, making it all the more real. "Yeah, there's one that's particularly fiesty in there, it seems to like jostling everyone around," she mentioned.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian grinned a bit at his mate. "Why don't you let me catch you some fish," he offered her. He didn't want to make her feel like she couldn't do anything but well, she was heavily pregnant which was kind of due to him. Her belly was really showing off which only could mean several babies right?!

Sebastian stopped walking and looked with excitement at her. "How many do you think you are cooking up in there? Can you feel how many?," he asked. Maybe it was like... she could feel how many she was growing. Was that a thing? Perhaps it was. His tail wagged excitedly. "Curious who will be the feisty one. Guess we will know soon."
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl returned the grin and wondered if she would be able to catch one for herself first. It could never hurt to try, even though her husband was offering his service. "I'll try, and if that doesn't work, then you can catch me some." she smiled teasingly. 

Excitedly she began to tell him more about her findings. Sure, they'd talked about the little baking buns recently, but they were still growing in the days leading up to birth. "From all the jostling in there, I'm not sure if it's at least two or three. Possibly more, but I don't know. I guess we'll find out for sure when they come. And that'll be pretty darn soon, judging by the movement." she said, periodically glancing at her swelled belly with a large grin. She was carrying living things, and that still was an odd concept to her.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded, he was all for Pearl's independence. The male sat down in the stream and watched his mate. It was super interesting to hear about the young in her belly. The male eyes widened. He hoped there were three, like they would have a big family and lots of fun. He couldn't wait till he could take them out and teach them the fun things like fishing.

"More than three? Well... you are definitely showing so perhaps we are blessed with a big family," he grinned. "Well let me know because I want to be there and help you in any way I can," he spoke to Pearl, hopefully she knew that already.