Alpine Lake reunion.
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Read Only 
There were times in which Aster swore she could see her reflection staring back at her through the shadows of the water. Other times, she was awake. The sounds of the night echoed through Aster's ears, calling for her attention. After walking Howl to the borders of Teaghlaigh and heeding Arturo's words, she'd escaped beneath the shelter of the trees and traveled until the sun once again disappeared. Now she found herself at the brim of a lake, watching the darkness slowly brighten to color.
It hadn't been long since Olive's tales of the pale woman called Eden. Not at all. In fact, it had been just long enough for Aster's thoughts to convince her to seek out the stranger. If this was who she thought it was...if this was her Eden...
[Image: tumblr_n0b5qbN1WW1sslmnmo1_400.gif]
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
It was dangerous for Eden to go this far from the territory with her pregnancy quickly advancing, but something within her urged her onwards into the night. Her paws padded harshly against the cold ground and dead leaves, but still she continued on in mighty strides. That is, until she saw her.
The other she-wolf's scent was too unfamiliar to put a name to, but Eden had her identity locked somewhere in her mind, for sure. She chuffed out her appearance before speaking in a soft, quiet voice, Hello?
english · french
· republic of auros ·
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Aster's head shot up at the sound of crunching leaves and a smooth, feminine voice. Her ears cupped forward as she listened to the she-wolf's call, though Aster couldn't see much more than their obvious difference in size. If she wanted to know whether or not this was her Eden, she'd have to push a bit further. She sniffed the air, quietly picking out the factors of the other's scent, though none gave her a clear sign.
Hello? C-can you help me? Aster slowly circled around to meet the other on equal terrain, hoping the close proximity would give her more clues.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden wasn't pleased by the woman's approach, but she didn't argue against it. Something about the wolf made her comfortable, or at least enough so to allow her into her space. Once she was close enough, however, Eden looked into her eyes and there was an immediate moment of recognition. Aster. Eden sighed heavily, followed by a thick flow of tears, as she coddled her little cousin. Aster! It's been years! She was choking on her own joy but she continued with her affections.
Since Alyssum's death, Eden thought she hadn't anyone left from the good side of her family, then came her cousin, the sweet summer child, just when Eden needed someone most.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Initially, Aster was completely taken aback by the woman's proclamation until she remembered why she was there. Eden. She'd found her. Or rather, Eden found Aster. She smiled and burrowed her head into Eden's neck, affectionate whimpers escaping her maw. Eden, Aster whispered for her voice had been stolen away by emotion. 
I've been looking for you, Eden, I didn't...I didn't even know you were still alive. And you're... pregnant? Aster laughed. Her attention had been drawn to the strange deformity of her cousin's torso and offspring seemed the most reasonable explanation.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Once the show of affection had come to an end, Eden stepped back to answer her cousin's inquiry. Yep, she laughed, My mate and I don't live too far from here, you should come along! Imagine us, living together, can you do it? It's just been so long... Eden laughed and nudged for Aster to follow. Eden's excitement was hardly contained within her swollen body for it erupted violently in thick laughs and yelps. She was giddy with joy; her best friend had returned. She would be there for it all, the birth, the tears, the steps, the laughs. Things were beginning to look up.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Aster wanted to go, truly, she did, but Arturo and Gray...well she wanted that, too. But they were men and Eden was family. Aster knew what she had to do. I can't go now, but I will be back. Leave me a trail to follow and we'll be together again by tomorrow's moon. I promise Eden, just give me time. Aster bestowed a kiss to her little cousin's forehead before darting back to Teaghlaigh to tell Arturo about what she then knew she had to do.