Stavanger Bay my mind's not a well; it won't run dry
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The gentle winds of dusk seemed to have bring two wolves to his general vicinity. Qilaq was first and at the sound of her pawsteps and secondly her scent. Turning, Rannoch soon set his eyes on the fellow Benthos and offered a small smile, as if to invite her. They had not gotten off on the right paw but, despite this, he was more than willing to fix what he had wronged.

His smile was still fresh as the second scent overcame him and, as quickly as he had towards Qilaq, turned towards the border as an unfamiliar scent overcame him. Te hairs along his nape bristled and he came to a stand, pushing his ears forward as he attempted to spot the newer wolf. Soon enough he caught the faintest outline of the stranger. His tail lashed and he looked to her with a heightened sense of concentration before asking, “Who are you?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 06, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 09, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 14, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 20, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - December 07, 2016, 11:50 PM