Stavanger Bay my mind's not a well; it won't run dry
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Hey there! trying to wrap up my threads since Noch is no longer in the valley! Mind if we fade in the next round?

He relaxed instantly at the news of the woman coming from Donnelaith. Though she does not smell strongly of the forest, the blue-eyed Benthos trusts her regardless. “We do have an alliance,” he agreed in a tone that suggested that he was embarrassed by his mixup. Dipping his head with a frown, he apologized. “I am Rannoch, Benthos of Blackrock Depths and this is Qilaq-- also a Benthos.” He motioned behind him at the mention of his darker packmate.

“Would you like for us to give you a tour? We’d love to do so.” It was the least he could do for his rude introduction.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 06, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 09, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 20, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - December 04, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - December 07, 2016, 11:50 PM