Silver Creek Laying Around Waiting
18 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She had decided to come back a few days later to meet a few more members of the pack. She was sure to not cross the border knowing that she wasn't a member yet. Calling out to those within the pack, she hoped someone new would come to greet and meet her. A bit shy of new people Tivona wasn't used to meeting new members but this was neccarasy. Looking down at the grass she could see which way they flowed and their prefered bending direction. When noone came right away she brushed the grass down with her paws making a nice relaxing spot to rest while she waited.
Always looking to do more naturalist threads!
Just tag or PM me.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe flew through the grass, chasing after a gopher. The creature was faster than she thought, but finally she was upon it and had her fangs into its throat. She sat down panting and looked about, sniffing the air. Excitement leapt into her chest and she stood up, grabbing her catch and walking to the borders. She chuffed softly so she wouldn't startle the female "hello! Have you been seen by spring yet?"  she asked, holding her tail in a dominant manner though she had a friendly smile on her face.
18 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As she began to see another wolf come to the board she stood up and greeted her. "Hello. Yes Spring as already seen me. I was waiting to see if anyone else showed up... and here you are...." still rather shy Tivona wasn't sure how to approtch the situation. She needed to egt better aquaited with the pack members but wasn't one for starting conversations. She hoped this wolf would be more charismatic and be willing to lead the conversation.
Just tag or PM me.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe nodded and grinned at the woman "well at least I won't be the new one for much longer. I am Natashe, sister of Spring and I joined a few days ago. I'd be happy to speak to you for a while I know it gets lonely and boring being out here alone. Would you like to walk?" she asked, lowering her tail to normal level. She didn't feel the need to show dominance once it was stated, unless the other person questioned or threatened it.
18 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Tivona didn't say much but she listened to every word and had her own private conversation to herself. Sister to spring and she only just joined a few days ago...? The dynamic somewhat puzled Tivona as she always thought of family members being together more often then not. Natashe invited Tivona on a walk and at first Tivona ust replied with a nod, then "Yeah, A walk sounds nice." 

She wasn't sure if the walk was going to be in our out of the packs territory. Not being a part of the pack Tivona assumed that it would have to be out, but she still wasn't sure. She waited to see where the female would lead her.

Sorry for late reply, busy week.
Just tag or PM me.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
it's all good

Natashe simply nodded and stepped off the territory, and walked a few steps ahead of the female before pausing and sniffing the air. She wagged her tail and then motioned for the girl to follow her. She led her away from the borders for a good ten minutes before they came upon a stream. The same one where her and Amber had caught fish together. A sadness came upon her, but she shoved it aside and turned to the girl "this is a good spot to catch prey when you need it. The fish are plentiful, and smaller animals come to drink."
18 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Tivona followed close behind the female as they walked in silence to a stream. The sound of the water was soothing as the water ran over and around the shore and rocks on at the bottom. Natashe spoke of how fish were plentiful aswell as other small prey in this area. Tivona could spot a few fish swimming with the current of the stream. "A nice snack before winter comes and covers the water shieding them from us."
Just tag or PM me.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe looked at Tivona with a mischievous smile "I can still get fish after Winter comes." she said secretively and waded into the chilly water. Her pelt fluffed up instinctively and she gives a slight shiver, shifting her weight from paw to paw as she got used to the water. Finally she was able to wade further in, up her her elbow in the water. She then froze, standing completely still as she waited for the fish to draw closer to her. Another trick that you could use, but that was painful, was to allow the tip of your tail to float in the water, and wait for a fish to bite it.
18 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Natashe made a comment about how the winter wouldn't affect her fishing and Tivana looking on with a somewhat confursed face for a moment. As Natashe waded in the water Tivona simply lowered her head to get a drink. The water was cold and the moment she didn't feel like going into the water and being wet when the weather ws soon going to make a dramatic shift. She saw what seemed to be focus in Natashe's eyes and watched her techniques.
Just tag or PM me.