Broken Antler Fen And I can’t put it off any longer
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian turned when he heard footsteps. They were of Odette he realized when he turned his head around. Sebastian jumped off the rock and landed before her. She went straight to the burning questions. He kept an open expression seeing that she had the right to ask after all. He sat down and looked at her. "You know I am a good man. I have morals, and like to do what is right. And at the time I thought that was the right thing to do," he spoke to her with so much honesty.

"You were very small when I found you. Only a few months. I began to think if this would happen to any of my children that the one who found my child would at least come and tell me," he explained. "I heard your story and what they did to you and if I am really honest I was curious what kind of pack it was. I wanted to look them into the eye and see what excuse they had for themselves. The only reason I went there was to tell them I found you and I would take you under my wing because it felt morally right to let them know you were safe. However I also went to them to say that they were not welcome at our borders until you would communicate to me you want to see them."

He briefly paused. "I went there to protect you. There was ever any open communication, Odie. I wanted to make it clear that they would only be welcome close to our borders, after I would send a messenger you would be okay with them coming to visit. That Silvertip wolf that came to our borders broke the promise Steady made, so indirectly Steady broke his promise to me." Sebastian was still very displeased about that and now it seemed to have created some insecurity with his daughter. It would probably not help how Odette was seeing her uncle, but ever since Steady broke his promise to him Sebastian didn't feel much need to let her rekindle with her former family.

"Perhaps I should have told you I visited them, but the trauma seemed so fresh. You were becoming happier. I just wanted to protect my daughter," he admitted to her and offered her a small smile. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. It wasn't my intention."
Messages In This Thread
And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - November 26, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - November 26, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - November 27, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - November 28, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - November 29, 2016, 11:44 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - November 30, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - December 01, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - December 03, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - December 11, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - December 11, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - December 12, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - December 13, 2016, 12:19 PM