Broken Antler Fen And I can’t put it off any longer
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She could go alone.

That thought was even more tempting.  In her naive childish mind she imagined charging up to Silvertip and killing Steady then and there.  She didn't think this way much, but Steady was the one that she hated most in this world.  Still she did not yet entirely realize that she was actually luckier than others and that Steady had only been doing what her Mother probably would have done to anyone else who died during that terrible Famine like she almost had to Odie's brother.

Still there was a stark fear that rested within her.  What if she did go to Silvertip alone and she was wrong.  WHat if they killed her... or what if she got lost on the way?  No... she would find her way... right?  She could ask her Father for directions to Silvertip because after all he had been there.

There were also other reasons to go.  What if Stoic and/or Adeline were still there.  She could visit them and see them again.  Maybe she would not be remembered, but it would be good to see family again.

Those thoughts enticed her.

"I think I might want to go alone," she told him quietly, a little bit of unsureness peeking into her voice.  She wanted to do this alone, but still there was a little voice in her head telling her no, this wasn't a good idea.
Messages In This Thread
And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - November 26, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - November 26, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - November 27, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - November 28, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - November 29, 2016, 11:44 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - November 30, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - December 01, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - December 03, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - December 11, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - December 11, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Odette - December 12, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: And I can’t put it off any longer - by Sebastian - December 13, 2016, 12:19 PM